2clubbanker

WOKE token gestures!! And next manager!!

10 minutes ago, S_81 said:

We’ve already got two women doing a poor job of running the club. We don’t need a third 

Perhaps the problem is there are only two? I have experienced problems when you have just two women working together, I think with more than two you always get a more balanced (I'm talking actions arising from decision making, not the mental impact) approach to things. Add a third, they all have to up their game. 😉 

1 hour ago, 2clubbanker said:

I would not be surprised if Norwich city get a woman as the next manager they seem to care more about pleasing the far left than doing what they should do run a football club. I wish they would stop all the political stuff and just run a football club for everyone. Norwich have gone woke and now they are broke!!

Maybe stick to the Luton page!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2clubbanker said:

I would not be surprised if Norwich city get a woman as the next manager they seem to care more about pleasing the far left than doing what they should do run a football club. I wish they would stop all the political stuff and just run a football club for everyone. Norwich have gone woke and now they are broke!!

Honestly, the state of you.

What exactly is being woke? You identify it as being "far left"; exactly what is your reason to think this club is "far left"?

I suspect you're one of those ****ing idiots who has a **** over a poster of Suella Braverman on the wall and think the cenotaph is in real danger because Tommy Robinson says so. 

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

What exactly is being woke? You identify it as being "far left"; exactly what is your reason to think this club is "far left"?

I suspect you're one of those ****ing idiots who has a **** over a poster of Suella Braverman on the wall and think the cenotaph is in real danger because Tommy Robinson says so. 

One of those special 'patriots' who post videos calling for people to 'defend the streets of London' from 'invaders', filmed from their home in Benidorm. Dog water on tap. 

• Like 1

I'd take Sarina Wiegman over most of the suggestions that have been made on here lately. Some muppets were even suggesting Grant Holt (I love the guy, but seriously...)

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

What’s wrong with ignorance! The British have been happily ignorant for hundreds of years! Didn’t do us or any of the nations we invaded and subjugated any harm did it? Now being ruined by intelligent furriners coming over here educating us!!! 😡😡😡

Nothing is more English than waking up and driving my German car, to my Austrian owned work, using Swedish and German tools all day to come home and watch American shows on my Japanese made TV while eating a nice Indian meal. 😂

16 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Somehow I doubt the OP even knows what the right and left of the political spectrum even is. 

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Thanks Suella.

2 hours ago, Deptford Yellow said:

Are you Suella Braverman ?

Is she now looking for job.....

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Perhaps the problem is there are only two? I have experienced problems when you have just two women working together, I think with more than two you always get a more balanced (I'm talking actions arising from decision making, not the mental impact) approach to things. Add a third, they all have to up their game. 😉 

Of the FTSE 100 companies only 7 have female CEO’s, with Zoe Webber essentially running non football related sides of the business, we are already one of the more progressive organisations out there. While some may believe the amount of women being small is because of sexism, it’s usually more down to the socioeconomic balance of jobs men head toward and jobs women head towards. 

7 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Anyone who weaponizes the term "Woke" should not be trusted.

Post this in the Daily Mail comment section. They'll male you their king (or queen)

Never knew Cruella Braverman was a Norwich fan.

I have a friend who worked with Braverman when she was Attorney General. I was told of how much of a horrible human being she was back then and it would appear she’s got even worse since. 

• Like 1

They use the word "woke" because if you replaced it with "basic empathy" it becomes obvious who the problem is.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

They use the word "woke" because if you replaced it with "basic empathy" it becomes obvious who the problem is.

Perfect

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2clubbanker said:

Must be bring a friend to work day.... jesus. 

3 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

What examples do you have of this?

I think he means Rainbow Laces, Mental Health videos and free tampons in the ladies.

All of which have contributed to our terrible defending.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Kathy said:

I think he means Rainbow Laces, Mental Health videos and free tampons in the ladies.

Hopefully free nappies in the gents is next on the list.

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Anyone who weaponizes the term "Woke" should not be trusted.

Post this in the Daily Mail comment section. They'll male you their king (or queen)

Never knew Cruella Braverman was a Norwich fan.

She's not, she's a binner

• Like 1

The headline in the Daily Mail yesterday (no, I don't buy it, saw it at the newsagents) was

RIOTS AT THE CENOTAPH   (or similar)

They'd ****ing well love that to happen, gagging for it probably...

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Could be! Remember the man utd grey away kit debacle? Perhaps our woes are down to coloured footwear? Black boots, black laces for all. Anyone who falls foul of this is sat down to watch the last 5 season "highlights" of the binners.