cambridgeshire canary

They say a picture is worth a thousand words..

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

So who is actually going to sack Wagner if it isn't Webber?

Trouble is we have 40% minority owners doing nothing and a SD who's serving his notice until March 2024. Who are the decision makers at NCFC?

His wife?

Do we really have to do this for another 7 years D? I’m cold and what’s for tea tonight? Can we have your special beans on toast? 

If I were at any other club I would be out of a job tonight, but this shower….easy money.

52 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Delia does have some front tho, coming in to the Lion and Castle after the game

Please tell me you are Joking.

OH-MY.jpg

"Excellent shot Michael I think you hit Wagner square on the back of his head with that empty pack of Rothmans".....

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Please tell me you are Joking.

I thought she owned it in conjunction with Delia's Catering?

She loaned the club £900k according to the Accounts thread, so probably for that. Might be wrong.

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Delia does have some front tho, coming in to the Lion and Castle after the game

Was there a mad rush at the bar to buy her a drink? 

4 hours ago, Clever Farke said:

I see the real culprit as Webber. He who is sporting director should lay the foundations for standards and consistency and has done anything but. The club is a mess and it’s on his watch. I’m convinced he is doing it out of spite.  Out the door now! 

Spiting himself as who would trust him with their club

25 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Was there a mad rush at the bar to buy her a drink? 

She ignored the fans queueing and walked straight to the bar. 

37 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I thought she owned it in conjunction with Delia's Catering?

She loaned the club £900k according to the Accounts thread, so probably for that. Might be wrong.

She doesn't own it all all. The catering all comes under the umbrella of the club including the pub.

19 minutes ago, JamieNorfolk said:

Lots of equality and politeness there then.

2 hours ago, JamieNorfolk said:

Well, I still have my champagne on ice when she and hubby announce they’ve finished here. 

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

So who is actually going to sack Wagner if it isn't Webber?

Trouble is we have 40% minority owners doing nothing and a SD who's serving his notice until March 2024. Who are the decision makers at NCFC?

Hoggy, ‘Anything you say Stu’

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Through last season, whenever critically question, Webber was adopting an attitude of indifference, he could take it or leave it. This was bad enough but to learn that he gave notice in March and was allowed to remain in post for up to a year is to me, the most unbelievable part of this whole sad story. To think that all the planning and recruitment for this 2023 - 2024 season was left in the hands of an individual who had long ago announced his disinterest in the club's future is a sad indictment of our owners.

Is it not more than a coincidence that successive managers, Farke, Smith and now Wagner, have all failed to get anything out of the squads that Webber has assembled for them? So we arrive at this point where there's no one around to sack Wagner, nobody suitable to appoint a replacement and a season that was over in October. Can't wait for renewal time in February.

7 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Their inability to read a situation is unbelievably naive, they get too cosy with everything. Wagner needs to go and they need to go

We need wholesale changes. Every person with a major role needs replacing. 

Noticed she kept looking over to see what was happening below,  nothing

Maybe  Webber was in talks with next manager,  well we can but dream

18 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So what do these say?

OH-MY.jpg

NA-NA-NA-NA-HEY-HEY-HEY.jpg

Top pIc "Michael, did that chap in the lower Barclay just boo?" - "Stab me vitals Delia, I'll have his season ticket cancelled"

Bottom pic "Why can't we be Huddersfield?"

All of us with a variety of attitudes to the Club. Happy clappers and moaning Minnie's both. Correctly identify the problem so how about some considered solutions.

1. We cannot wait 3 years for Attanasio its now or never.

2. Knapper as soon as possible . I don't hold with the total denigration of Webber but he has gone.

3. These bits get more difficult. A manager who is tactically modern and able to set up a more defensive structure .  But who fits that bill and how much will they cost.

4. A better balanced squad. I didn't ever think I would say this but an athletic defensive middle fielder or 2. There is a chap who can't get in his premier league starting 11 but did a wonderful job as a teenage dfm at Shrewsbury. Answers on a postcard. A LOAN?

Fewer technically able but physically weaker attacking players.

5. The fans need to stop booing and perhaps adopt some gallows humour for a bit. How about a ceasefire or at least a humanitarian pause till Xmas.

Over to you don't bring me problems bring me solutions.

On 05/11/2023 at 14:08, WD40 said:

Claiming a big fat salary to do Delia and Michaels job for them, and poorly, for many many years. 

The club is worse off since he came in lower league position and no Maddison’s to save us next year. He’s been so bad for this club it’s untrue. 

This has been the problem all along - relying on someone else to do their job for them.

Their human shields have been as follows: Gordon Bennett, Barry Lockwood, Bob the Grocer, Roger Munby, Doomcaster, Bowkett McNasty, Moxey, Balls, Webber, the girl Zoe.

7 hours ago, Besthorpe-48 said:

All of us with a variety of attitudes to the Club. Happy clappers and moaning Minnie's both. Correctly identify the problem so how about some considered solutions.

1. We cannot wait 3 years for Attanasio its now or never.

2. Knapper as soon as possible . I don't hold with the total denigration of Webber but he has gone.

3. These bits get more difficult. A manager who is tactically modern and able to set up a more defensive structure .  But who fits that bill and how much will they cost.

4. A better balanced squad. I didn't ever think I would say this but an athletic defensive middle fielder or 2. There is a chap who can't get in his premier league starting 11 but did a wonderful job as a teenage dfm at Shrewsbury. Answers on a postcard. A LOAN?

Fewer technically able but physically weaker attacking players.

5. The fans need to stop booing and perhaps adopt some gallows humour for a bit. How about a ceasefire or at least a humanitarian pause till Xmas.

Over to you don't bring me problems bring me solutions.

Never. Victory or death.