Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Little Norwich syndrome

No investment

No ambition

No desire

Unfortunately this now has to clearly come from the top. Even changing the manager is not the solution. Delia has decided to not take any further risks and probably is worried about the cost of changing managers!

This club has descended into a spineless embarrassment both on and off the pitch.

I honestly believe we have the players who could turn it around but we need someone to be honest who gives a damn, and shows it to the fans and the players.

He has to go now, why wait another week for another spineless shambles

It was summed up for me back in 1986, when City had just won 3-2 at Arsenal. When I heard a Gunners fan say to his mate " for a Micky Mouse club, Norwich play some good football"......That sadly is how most of the football world see Norwich .Any success viewed with an almost patronising admiration. 

Edited by MORDENCANARY

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

Yep. 3 more years of your beloved Delia and Wynnie.

All the best. 

Big Keith Scott.

download (2).jpeg

You can't take change. Your whole reason for being here will disappear.

I think Mrs Scott caught you making a mess over her copy of Cooking For One. Then you ended up having to cook for one.

Soooo bitter...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

There was me thinking there had been investment and change was taking place at the top. 

Indeed we are in transition, but I am concerned Nutty that we appear to be in a real state of limbo with no one in charge at the top! Hopefully the upcoming meeting might sort a leader out and steady the ship. Looking forward to Knapper coming in.

1 hour ago, CJ said:

No investment

No ambition

No desire

Unfortunately this now has to clearly come from the top. Even changing the manager is not the solution. Delia has decided to not take any further risks and probably is worried about the cost of changing managers!

This club has descended into a spineless embarrassment both on and off the pitch.

I honestly believe we have the players who could turn it around but we need someone to be honest who gives a damn, and shows it to the fans and the players.

He has to go now, why wait another week for another spineless shambles

Good post CJ, we are indeed a rudderless ship staring at the iceberg. 

22 minutes ago, Indy said:

Indeed we are in transition, but I am concerned Nutty that we appear to be in a real state of limbo with no one in charge at the top! Hopefully the upcoming meeting might sort a leader out and steady the ship. Looking forward to Knapper coming in.

If this new investment and leadership isn't good enough then we really are ducked Indy.

I don't see this as any different to what happened post Chase with Geoffrey Watling's board. Except Chase got as much money as he could and got the hell out. Not sure we'd be better now if Delia and Michael did that?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

If this new investment and leadership isn't good enough then we really are ducked Indy.

I don't see this as any different to what happened post Chase with Geoffrey Watling's board. Except Chase got as much money as he could and got the hell out. Not sure we'd be better now if Delia and Michael did that?

I don’t have any comments on the money, I know we’d be in a little financial trouble if MA hadn’t got his finances into the club even if it is as loan with a decent return on the interest.

I still haven’t seen the board members or structure change, who is actually in charge of this club at the top table? I don’t know!

51 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

You can't take change. Your whole reason for being here will disappear.

I think Mrs Scott caught you making a mess over her copy of Cooking For One. Then you ended up having to cook for one.

Soooo bitter...

I'm not gonna argue that Delia was a bit of a looker, back in the days when she was a binner.....

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Just been listening to Gary Neville talking about the state of Man Utd and the issues surrounding their club. He may as well have been speaking about Norwich. Confusion about what's happening at board level, no identity on the pitch as in style of play? players not being brave enough. Yesterday the fans I spoke to at Sunderland were of a similar opinion. Bravo travelling all that way with the expectation of getting beat. That's the way the club has us feeling now. We are all confused about what's happening at the club. All we want is some answers as to what's happening and why things are going so badly instead of the same old drivel that we must do better. We all know that !!!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

I'm not gonna argue that Delia was a bit of a looker, back in the days when she was a binner.....

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Well of course she was a season ticket holder for years before that picture was taken. Before that she stood on the old Riverend terrace. I guess that beats the odd game against Arsenal...

7 hours ago, CJ said:

No investment

No ambition

No desire

And who said punk is dead, eh?  We're anti-establishment!!

• Like 1

Exactly the same thing is being said about Man Utd, and up and down the country , joke, embarrassing etc; it was forever this. 

14 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

I was thinking the same thing.

There's also a small mentality amongst certain people here.

If I had a 1p for everytime I've been asked, as a Manchester United fan, why I still post here, I'd have at least 50p.

Forums like Redcafe, RAWK, Arsenal-mania, etc, fans of other clubs register and no one bats an eye.

When someone asks why I post here, this is what I hear:

"why are you posting at little Norwich's forum?"

In my opinion you're an EPL club. Act like it.

The very worst forum that I've encountered is the main Brentford forum. Not only do the posters not like outsiders, the admin and mods make it crystal clear that fans of rival clubs aren't welcome.

Talk about a "Deliverance  vibe.

You have one the biggest victim complexes I've ever seen.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

I was thinking the same thing.

There's also a small mentality amongst certain people here.

If I had a 1p for everytime I've been asked, as a Manchester United fan, why I still post here, I'd have at least 50p.

Forums like Redcafe, RAWK, Arsenal-mania, etc, fans of other clubs register and no one bats an eye.

When someone asks why I post here, this is what I hear:

"why are you posting at little Norwich's forum?"

In my opinion you're an EPL club. Act like it.

The very worst forum that I've encountered is the main Brentford forum. Not only do the posters not like outsiders, the admin and mods make it crystal clear that fans of rival clubs aren't welcome.

Talk about a "Deliverance  vibe.

Nah, you're just pretty unlikeable and bring nothing interesting to the party.

We've had some really good posters from other clubs in the past.

You're not one of them.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Before that she stood on the old Riverend terrace. 

Wow, really, did Michael and Delia potentially rub shoulders regularly with the young me on the old River End terrace? I wasn't aware of that ...

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Nah, you're just pretty unlikeable and bring nothing interesting to the party.

We've had some really good posters from other clubs in the past.

You're not one of them.

We're about to get accuessed of undermining the clubs messaging on mental health aren't we?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Corbs1 said:

Exactly the same thing is being said about Man Utd, and up and down the country , joke, embarrassing etc; it was forever this. 

You should read the Sheffield Utd forum today if you want to see fans in meltdown! 🙂 

10 hours ago, Google Bot said:

And who said punk is dead, eh?  We're anti-establishment!!

No future 

No future

No future

No future for meeeeee ... 😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Wow, really, did Michael and Delia potentially rub shoulders regularly with the young me on the old River End terrace? I wasn't aware of that ...

Wynnie probably rubbed shoulders regularly with the young Ricardo...

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

1977 photo of MWJ & Ricardo rubbing shoulders!

07FE42F6-AC6D-4EF3-B714-96238D6E7CD4.jpeg

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Indy said:

Indeed we are in transition

In case it has missed your notice, it is possible to transition in both directions.

Our downward transition started at the start of the 2020/21 season and still hasn't bottomed out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shefcanary said:

You should read the Sheffield Utd forum today if you want to see fans in meltdown! 🙂 

Do their fans still sing songs about our team bus being late that one time?

Odd bunch. If you ask me there's only one decent club with decent fans in Sheffield and they don't wear red and white..

54 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

In case it has missed your notice, it is possible to transition in both directions.

Our downward transition started at the start of the 2020/21 season and still hasn't bottomed out.

What a weird cut of text you used to submit your point back to me when the entire statement is in context of the board makeup and ownership! Why did you cut those few words out? 
I’m in full agreement that the downward transition of this club started when Webber lost the plot, sacked Farke and fell out with the fans, going on to state that the majority shareholders begged for him to stay even if he wasn’t anywhere near 100% focused on us…..it’s certainly showed in performance, abject failure of budgets and just how far we have fallen! Why anyone can defend Webber is beyond me, once he said he wasn’t 100% committed should have been booted out! I said so at the time and now we see where he’s lead us!  Record debts, highest wages, oldest squad and 17th in the championship! Now where was we when he came in to criticise McNally!

Edited by Indy

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

He's well older than me mate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Odd bunch. If you ask me there's only one decent club with decent fans in Sheffield and they don't wear red and white..

I'd strongly disagree, but there again you don't live in this City.

Mind, the Wendies do have the better pop stars as fans, Pulp /Heaven 17 / Human League / Artic Monkeys / Reverend & The Makers versus the Blunts Def Leppard / Little Man Tate. But that's another story.

Edited by shefcanary

9 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I'd strongly disagree, but there again you don't live in this City.

Mind, the Wendies do have the better pop stars as fans, Pulp /Heaven 17 / Human League / Artic Monkeys / Reverend & The Makers versus the Blunts Def Leppard / Little Man Tate. But that's another story.

Add Michael Palin and Sean Bean to the blades list to even it out a bit.