Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

International Break Coming Up

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Not Guardiola?

He was manager of Brighton who regardless of their recent success I see as a club who is of equal size to us. I highly doubt he’s earned a job at a top 6 side after his showing at Chelsea. So on the logic that we are supposedly one of the top 26 clubs in the country we should be an attractive prospect to most managers out of work. 

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

He was manager of Brighton who regardless of their recent success I see as a club who is of equal size to us. I highly doubt he’s earned a job at a top 6 side after his showing at Chelsea. So on the logic that we are supposedly one of the top 26 clubs in the country we should be an attractive prospect to most managers out of work. 

If we were in the PL, possibly, at a push. But he's the best English coach there is. The idea his next job is at a mid-table Championship club is a fantasy, I'm afraid.

• Like 3

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Go and get Mark Robins

Why would he come. Got a good thing going at Cov. We don’t have money to buy players let alone managers out of their contract. Any manager we might look at will be out of work. 

4 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Potter turned down Lyon the other week. He's not coming to a Championship team trying to mount a playoff challenge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Why would he come. Got a good thing going at Cov. We don’t have money to buy players let alone managers out of their contract. Any manager we might look at will be out of work. 

Lampard? 🤣🤣

Just now, Robert N. LiM said:

If we were in the PL, possibly, at a push. But he's the best English coach there is. The idea his next job is at a mid-table Championship club is a fantasy, I'm afraid.

Third English coach for me behind Eddie Howe and Gareth Southgate. I think if you pay the wages they will come. Maybe I’ve just watched field of dreams too many times who knows. 

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Go and get Mark Robins

That ship has long sailed. He has an owner (Norwich fan) who’s backed him and a clear plan for this season. Two years ago they were playing at Brum with crowds of 7,000 and now nearly have season tickets sales matching ours. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

You can't tell me I'm being over ambitious in suggesting Robins then suggest Potter :classic_laugh:, less than zero chance of Potter.

• Like 1

Wagner is going nowhere as Webber certainly isn't going to make a bold decision like that while he's serving his notice.

Likewise the new Dof isn't going to have a clearout either.

Meanwhile we have joint minority owners doing nothing otherthan dance around Delia's handbag for the next 3 years. 

It feels as if we have a few seasons of wondering how the hell did we mess all this up on the horizon.

• Like 2

The reality is, Wagner is going no where. Webber won’t be making the call, and eventually when the new guy comes in.. there will be a period of time for Wagner to prove himself. Absolutely zero chance he leaves before Jan, regardless of form IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Wagner is going nowhere as Webber certainly isn't going to make a bold decision like that while he's serving his notice.

Likewise the new Dof isn't going to have a clearout either.

Meanwhile we have joint minority owners doing nothing otherthan dance around Delia's handbag for the next 3 years. 

It feels as if we have a few seasons of wondering how the hell did we mess all this up on the horizon.

We will be in league one again sooner than the Prem again I’m betting. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Get rid of Wagner the man has no plan B he’s useless 

He doesn't have a plan A squad let alone a plan B