Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

I see Hernández is doing well

Down to 5th or 6th in the winger pecking order so I guess it's good he has a hobby. Not sure making tiktoks only kids would enjoy would be my choice but at least he's having fun.

25 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Down to 5th or 6th in the winger pecking order so I guess it's good he has a hobby. Not sure making tiktoks only kids would enjoy would be my choice but at least he's having fun.

He definitely nicked your missus or something similar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If filmed in last couple of days at least there's no strapping / plaster on his hand and it looks a normal (?) size. Back on the bench Saturday then ...

23 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

He definitely nicked your missus or something similar. 

I'm actually with Kieran on this, he's a bit cringey. Become a hero for your football and for working hard, rather than a henna tattoo of the club badge. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke he's also pretty limited as a footballer.. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

I'm actually with Kieran on this, he's a bit cringey. Become a hero for your football and for working hard, rather than a henna tattoo of the club badge. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke he's also pretty limited as a footballer.. 

That is all complete rubbish. Of course he works hard - and he's a great character to have at the club - and he's still developing as a footballer and put in some very good performances this season. When fully fit and confident he is very useful to have around.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Henna tattoo? 

I love Onel, but it is a bid weird for a current member of the squad to post something like this. Leave the windups to Hucks and Holty.

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

That is all complete rubbish. Of course he works hard - and he's a great character to have at the club - and he's still developing as a footballer and put in some very good performances this season. When fully fit and confident he is very useful to have around.

Developing as a footballer ? C’mon Lakey put those green ‘n yellow specs away.

He’s 30 years old FFS

29 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

He’s 30 years old FFS

You're never too old to learn.....

58 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

He has refined his play under Wagner, to be fair.  Definitely showed improvement last season, shame his picked up an injury so early this season as was part of the squad who got off to a great start.

The irony of Cambridge saying everyone is obsessed with him and posts about Hernandez and the TNC lads at every available opportunity isn’t lost on me…

30 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

He can do what he likes, ideally without others passing judgement right?

Well doing a video of himself is hardly not going to provoke a reaction.

I don't know if he personally contributed. I would imagine it was a club initiative but a fair few kids at the signing yesterday got free shirts. All printed up with names/numbers Mates kids were over the moon. Said he was a nice guy.

Best away performance last season = Millwall.

Best player of said match = Onel. 

He's an absolute handfull on his day.

Agreed, this is a bit daft, but he can take the stick I'm sure.

On 30/08/2023 at 16:36, lake district canary said:

He's a lovely chap and does work hard, he's just limited as a footballer. He's also not developing as a footballer as he's past the zenith of his career. 

On 30/08/2023 at 16:36, kick it off said:

Henna tattoo? 

A joke. But amazing what having a zany character, running fast, having the occasional stellar performance and a club badge tattoo can do for your career. I'm not sure he was worthy of a new contract but it probably shows where the clubs stock was at.. 

• Like 2