KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread QPR V Norwich****

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

There's live radio commentry and the match is being filmed live for highlights and yet.. They can't show it live?

Really makes you think

Maybe going to the game is the best solution.

Shame we’ve sold out our 1500 allocation though.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm sure MCallum is happy being benched for a winger

Let’s hope he’s a better back than winger 

Oh well the Citeh game it is, can't even get Radio Norfolk as it's been so long I've only just realised I only have internet radios in the house, the only digital one I have is in the car.  Why don't they broadcast via Radio Norfolk online?

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Why don't they broadcast via Radio Norfolk online?

In case someone from outside Norfolk tries to listen to an NCFC game. Can't have that.

Radio Norfolk over the interwebs doesn’t play it because even though I’m in Norfolk it won’t play and I’m not 90 so I don’t own a wireless so it’s either watch something else or listen in the car. 

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Oh well the Citeh game it is, can't even get Radio Norfolk as it's been so long I've only just realised I only have internet radios in the house, the only digital one I have is in the car.  Why don't they broadcast via Radio Norfolk online?

Because the world has gone mad 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

It's working on freeview 719 if your in the area

8 minutes ago, Spillay said:

Hmm. Same for me. Not seen that before.
Try copy & pasting this:  twitch.tv/andygw5x
Edited by ron obvious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mccanary said:

Haven't got an aerial anymore either.........darn this modern world :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Radio Norfolk over the interwebs doesn’t play it because even though I’m in Norfolk it won’t play and I’m not 90 so I don’t own a wireless so it’s either watch something else or listen in the car. 

i bet your phone does

4 minutes ago, mccanary said:

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Haven't got an aerial anymore either.........darn this modern world :classic_biggrin:

Thanx for that!

4 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Nope get the same message on bbc sounds as you do on their website 

If you have a smartphone, you can download an app called 'FM Radio' and set it to 95.1... we're listening on my wife's mobile.

12 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Broadcast rights. The online ones will be sold to someone else.

Meanwhile, at Loftus Road... nothing's happening.

Except Springett has gone off injured, and Onel is on to replace him. Interesting that he decided against bringing McCallum on and pushing Placheta forward... wouldn't be surprised to see McCallum leave before the end of the window, Wagner clearly doesn't fancy him.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

If you have a smartphone, you can download an app called 'FM Radio' and set it to 95.1... we're listening on my wife's mobile.

It’s got a fee I’m not paying for it. 

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Except Springett has gone off injured, and Onel is on to replace him. Interesting that he decided against bringing McCallum on and pushing Placheta forward... wouldn't be surprised to see McCallum leave before the end of the window, Wagner clearly doesn't fancy him.

Just swapping apples for apples wouldn’t think too much into it although you are probably right. 

City on top but creating, nothing.

Doesn't sound as though Nunez doing much.

Idah doing quite well putting himself about.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

That surely spells the end for McCallum very surprised he didn't start tonite and then not brought on .