Sign in to follow this  
SFCanary

Third Kit

This is exactly what you expect from a Norwich 3rd kit something that's far removed from a home and away kit, it's the kit where people are not sure what the team is when they initially see it.

• Like 3

Obviously we are back in the era of psychedelic kit designs. Accepting that is what we are getting I guess its not that bad as the shorts and socks are totally different.

Once again though it calls into question the need for a third kit.

54 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

Why the swirls and swooshes. Again. Why not just a plain purple. Simple. Classic.

Oh well.

Why? That's so boring. Football kits aren't meant to be stylish casual wear you can wear to your works-do, they're meant to be worn by players and fans who want display that they're fans of that club. I can't stand the awful, dull rubbish that clubs like Spurs (literally just a white t-shirt some seasons) and Chelsea churn out for £70 a pop. 3rd kits especially should be out-there and a bit crazy. I like this new one, especially that it's a reference to the 92-94 away shirt (in my profile icon). I just wish, as with all this new era of kits, that they'd include the proper colours in the badge.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I like it and might be tempted to purchase one for my next holiday.

Mrs Wolf is working in the city today, so she's going to get me one from Jarrolds at lunchtime! Definitely the pick of the three for me. She prefers the away kit.

1 hour ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Worzel Vomage! Absolutely gross.

Exactly, perfect third kit, in the tradition of some other bizarre but weirdly attractive designs.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Once again though it calls into question the need for a third kit.

Really? I’d have thought the split of reactions on here is enough to show it’s fully justified.
Looks like many/some -although not you and me- will make it their only shirt purchase this year, having given the other two a miss. £50 x N (less costs) for the budget which the club wouldn’t have otherwise have received.

51 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm worried about myself, I like it :classic_ohmy:

Don’t worry about yourself, give yourself a pat on the back, you’re a man of excellent taste

• Haha 1

Shame the Hacienda, Gatecrasher and other top northern rave clubs are shut down. I could go dancing in that? 🙂  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I like it and might be tempted to purchase one for my next holiday.

It’ll look even worse in a 5XL lol