Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

This Message Board

Is absolutely bonkers, stuck in the 17th century and paranoid as Fcuk. Unless you are slagging off Ipswich and kissing Webber’s **** 24/7 you just ain’t welcome here with the nutters.

FFS NCFC fans, grow a pair and stop following the Nutty’s and Hogg’s mind set that prevails here. It’s holding us back like ITV over Schofield months ago. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

Some of us are allowed to like Webber. Certainly don’t follow any posters way of thinking. Can think for myself!

Fair play, quick reply that didn’t go into two hundred essays and still didn’t bore  most posters to death. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Some of us are allowed to like Webber. Certainly don’t follow any posters way of thinking. Can think for myself!

Me too.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

...stuck in the 17th century 

Could you imagine if we actually were stuck in the 17th Century?

Posts would be; "Yond Stuart Webb'r needeth to beest thrown out on his ear! his p'rf'rmance is unacceptable"

• Haha 5

Some of the people that jump instantly to the defence of Webber when his attitude and budget wasting are criticised are so suspect that you’d be forgiven for thinking it’s him replying. 

• Like 1

I don’t actually mind Webber, personality aside, I’m sure we could do a lot worse. However I think he deserves a lot of criticism for his mistakes over the last two seasons. I don’t see why anyone thinks he deserves abuse though, people have and do go to far.

It’s the constant rampant defence of anything and everything he does I don’t get. Even he admits he’s made many mistakes and deserves criticism, he’s right when he himself said he’d be sacked for the on pitch performance at other clubs.

Everyone seems polarised on him as either get him out now or infallible. It’s that I don’t get. Even if you want him here you’ve got to expect better than what he’s achieved the last two years surely?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Could you imagine if we actually were stuck in the 17th Century?

Posts would be; "Yond Stuart Webb'r needeth to beest thrown out on his ear! his p'rf'rmance is unacceptable"

You are the man of expletives on here! Favourite X rated words from that century? 

21 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

This has few too many beers on a BH weekend written all over it! 

Cut me some slack! LCFC went down today I’m loving it. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm just glad people are fighting over something that's not something I have done or said for once!

You just seek attention, that said I still

love you. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Cut me some slack! LCFC went down today I’m loving it. 

Go big or go home.. you’re going big and I’m cutting you slack 

• Like 2

What is wrong with slagging off Ippo, we are Norwich fans, why wouldn't we?, I do not visit their site but I suspect there are many on there who have a pop at Norwich and why wouldn't they?.............

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

I don’t actually mind Webber, personality aside, I’m sure we could do a lot worse. However I think he deserves a lot of criticism for his mistakes over the last two seasons. I don’t see why anyone thinks he deserves abuse though, people have and do go to far.

It’s the constant rampant defence of anything and everything he does I don’t get. Even he admits he’s made many mistakes and deserves criticism, he’s right when he himself said he’d be sacked for the on pitch performance at other clubs.

Everyone seems polarised on him as either get him out now or infallible. It’s that I don’t get. Even if you want him here you’ve got to expect better than what he’s achieved the last two years surely?

Depends on perspectives I guess. The way I look at it, there's a much more significant quantity of anti-Webber posts + topics that range from mild dislike to burning personal hatred. I doubt if you go back the last 10 pages of topics you'll find almost any that defend him with such ferocious zealotry.

And yeah, as a confirmed 'Nutty and Hoggy mindset' guy, I do want to see us do better. I'm not elated about finishing 13th in the Championship, but I also feel like ripping everything out and starting again is a coin toss at best. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mason 47 said:

Depends on perspectives I guess. The way I look at it, there's a much more significant quantity of anti-Webber posts + topics that range from mild dislike to burning personal hatred. I doubt if you go back the last 10 pages of topics you'll find almost any that defend him with such ferocious zealotry.

And yeah, as a confirmed 'Nutty and Hoggy mindset' guy, I do want to see us do better. I'm not elated about finishing 13th in the Championship, but I also feel like ripping everything out and starting again is a coin toss at best. 

HAPPY CLAPPER (ANGRY FACE EMOJI)

56 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm just glad people are fighting over something that's not something I have done or said for once!

Binner

Hoggy and NN are both good posters on here and add some balance to the mob when people are losing their s**t. I don't agree with them all the time (McLean being the best example of that) but they want what's best for the club as 95% of us do. They just don't accept that sacking everyone is the answer... and they're right. Having said that, those that criticise Webber and Delia etc aren't always wrong either. Life isn't that simple.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

So this thread is what becomes of the brokenhearted.

IMG_20230528_223424.jpg.11ea99a5aed69ad4f22834b83fa3630d.jpg

Come on, now.

I remember Cardiff and Daryl Sutch.

Have some empathy. 

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Is absolutely bonkers, stuck in the 17th century and paranoid as Fcuk. Unless you are slagging off Ipswich and kissing Webber’s **** 24/7 you just ain’t welcome here with the nutters.

FFS NCFC fans, grow a pair and stop following the Nutty’s and Hogg’s mind set that prevails here. It’s holding us back like ITV over Schofield months ago. 

Blimey, you've kicked into top gear there Midlands; the Schofield comparison is bold to say the least. 😝

I do get where you are coming from; this can be a frustrating place to post at times. I'd say take a step back when it gets to you.

My advice is to stick to using your humour to get your points across as you can be very funny at times. Leave it to others to insult, confuse and pontificate.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Blimey, you'll kicked into top gear there Midlands; the Schofield comparison is bold to say the least. 😝

I do get where you are coming from; this can be a frustrating place to post at times. I'd say take a step back when it gets to you.

My advice is to stick to using your humour to get your points across as you can be very funny at times. Leave it to others to insult, confuse and pontificate.

OTBC

Completely agree.

Humour is subjective. 

13 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Blimey, you'll kicked into top gear there Midlands; the Schofield comparison is bold to say the least. 😝

OTBC

Leicester went down today, it’s personal to me wearing NCFC kits at school all those years ago. My bitterness lasts 48hours max though and then I want to make friends. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Bold is a strange description.

But then humour like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Agreed but the hole has been dug so far so they may as well keep digging!

Bizarre to defend the current regime that has failed so miserably.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

There he is again, dumping nuggets of good humoured wisdom :  )

• Haha 1