Sign in to follow this  
S_81

Wagner

What possible justification can there be for keeping that donkey in charge next year!? He’s been worse than Smith. 

Needs to be shown the door tonight, alongside Webber. 

• Like 4

Just now, Miss Demeanor said:

As long as Webber is here, Wagner is going nowhere!

Both dreadful 

• Like 1

Just now, norfolkngood said:

Not his fault he needs a pre season with players! 

Disagree - he should have showed more by now with what he has. I hope he goes alongside Webber this summer. 

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

This. He's Webbers best mate.

I warned you when he first signed and nobody listned to me.

Stuck with the pair of them and heading towards a relegation next year. But still some on here dismiss that - missing the fact we’ve only won 1 in 11. Nailed on relegation form. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I hate it when people put crap like this. I told everybody. I am god. I know everything. You don't. You have no clue like the rest of us. Nobody could have predicted a 13th place finish this season. Nobody, not you. Nobody. It's hardly Wagner's fault right now either is it? He's been served utter dross to work with. Farke couldn't make it work, Smith couldn't and now Wagner can't. Go take your magical crystal ball and solve something useful.

Edited by Michael Starr
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, S_81 said:

Disagree - he should have showed more by now with what he has. I hope he goes alongside Webber this summer. 

it was a joke ! ha !! i am with you on that a good manager would be getting better results !

should go with webber tomorrow am 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

I hate it when people put crap like this. I told everybody. I am god. I know everything. You don't. You have no clue like the rest of us. Nobody could have predicted a 13th place finish this season. Nobody, not you. Nobody. It's hardly Wagner's fault right now either is it? He's been served utter dross to work with. Farke couldn't make it work, Smith couldn't and now Wagner can't. Go take your magical crystal ball and solve something useful.

I think you'll find I predicted it last summer 😉 , that reminds me @hogesar is it £10 or 20 you now owe the charity of my choice? Give it to pups 👍

Wagner = one season wonder. Everything else complete dross. But as has been said he will stay as long as Webber does. Show some balls, Smith and Co. and show both these clowns the door tonight. Take Zoe with you too

Edited by Don’t be Krul
  • Like 2

That Webber sacked...

I think, more than anything else, this was more to do with being a safe bet. The devil you know. 

2 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Wagner = one season wonder. Everything else complete dross. But as has been said he will stay as long as Webber does. Show some balls, Smith and Co. and show both these clowns the door tonight. Take Zoe with you too

We don't know how much of a say Delia or Michael have anymore. I guess we'll find out soon.

3 minutes ago, chicken said:

That Webber sacked...

I think, more than anything else, this was more to do with being a safe bet. The devil you know. 

When did Webber sack him?

5 minutes ago, chicken said:

That Webber sacked...

He managed to sack him while Norwich Sporting Director? Impressive talents that Webber.

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

When did Webber sack him?

I thought he was sacked before Webber came over to us. I was wrong, so ignore that.

However, interesting point there is he did worse without Webber backing him up.

Wagner loves to talk the talk , but just can’t walk the walk . Smoke and mirrors come to mind. He is just so full of bull . 

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

waffle!!! He is absolutely responsible for the side we pick the formation and the tactics all of which haven’t been anywhere near the standard I expect. I absolutely would agree it’s not a squad he hand picked but it is a squad that was favoured to win this league and was in 5th position when he inherited it. To say he is without blame for the shamble on the pitch is nonsense 

• Like 1

No he doesn’t, the players he has have got worse since he has been here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Didn't sack him.

He resigned.

As posted above, my mistake, accepted and retracted. I won't delete it, we all made mistakes, get things wrong. I'm not above holding my hand up. 👍

• Like 1

No body listens to someone who starts umpteen threads a day

• Like 2

Don't worry mate,  I got the sarcasm in your post even if no-one else has 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, city4eva said:

No he doesn’t, the players he has have got worse since he has been here

Generally doesn't seem to be the feeling amongst folks. McLean, Hernandez, Sara have all been said to have improved. 

5 minutes ago, chicken said:

I thought he was sacked before Webber came over to us. I was wrong, so ignore that.

However, interesting point there is he did worse without Webber backing him up.

Have you been drinking. Wagner has been out of work for ages. He cost nothing . When will people get that Webber is a chancer     how much more proof does anybody need. An interview  ffs. Just walk webber. What a disaster you have Been. I'll vomit 🤢 if I have to listen to you trying to justify this disaster of a season .You have taken norwich fans and norwich owners for Mugs. You are a chancer  con man charlatan. **** off now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

waffle!!! He is absolutely responsible for the side we pick the formation and the tactics all of which haven’t been anywhere near the standard I expect. I absolutely would agree it’s not a squad he hand picked but it is a squad that was favoured to win this league and was in 5th position when he inherited it. To say he is without blame for the shamble on the pitch is nonsense 

Honestly, when you look at the squad, taking into account injuries, or returning from injury, who would you genuinely select differently? 

My only criticism is that I still think the majority of this squad is still one designed for 4-2-3-1. I would go with that, but I still wouldn't be confident with the players we've got available, of getting consistent results. 

3 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Have you been drinking. Wagner has been out of work for ages. He cost nothing . When will people get that Webber is a chancer     how much more proof does anybody need. An interview  ffs. Just walk webber. What a disaster you have Been. I'll vomit 🤢 if I have to listen to you trying to justify this disaster of a season .You have taken norwich fans and norwich owners for Mugs. You are a chancer  con man charlatan. **** off now.

Where am I justifying anything? By all means, go ahead and vomit if you want. Whilst I might agree with some things, I won't agree that fans should be howling abuse at young players because of decisions made higher up the club.

If you think that makes me justifying this season then perhaps you just need to re-read it?

Edited by chicken

28 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I think you'll find I predicted it last summer 😉 , that reminds me @hogesar is it £10 or 20 you now owe the charity of my choice? Give it to pups 👍

Oh! What's it for? Lemme know and how much it is and I'll give to pups. Sorry I can't remember that's all!

Neil Warnock didn't need a pre-season to get Huddersfield organised and motivated and, on paper, their players aren't a patch on ours.

• Like 2