Terminally Yellow

The Officially Not Official Summer Transfer Thread 2023

10 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I remember us chanting she said no Marlon to Marlon king when he came here in 2010.... 

Wasnt there the majority on here going nuts incase mason greenwood signed for anyone, i wonder if we see this different?

1 minute ago, Renskay said:

From this description calling this sexual assault seems like an unnecessary tarring of his character.

Screenshot_20230901-193041_Chrome.thumb.jpg.da22b3c5a18dfacabe74934b54db27ed.jpg

Not even being funny but hidden cameras are a MASSIVE problem in South Korea 

3 minutes ago, Renskay said:

From this description calling this sexual assault seems like an unnecessary tarring of his character.

Screenshot_20230901-193041_Chrome.thumb.jpg.da22b3c5a18dfacabe74934b54db27ed.jpg

IF TRUE sounds like THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE a feeling that woman are angry he MAY have been intimate with them without then getting into a relationship with them which of course while a little bit fratboyish and a bit of a **** move is not against the law MAYBE

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

At first glance - knowing before tonight nothing about this - he hasn’t been accused of anything illegal. The allegation seems to be that he callously misled women about his feelings for them. Which if true  might well be morally reprehensible but hardly a crime. But then morality comes into feelings about this kind of thing.

Edited by PurpleCanary
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Not even being funny but hidden cameras are a MASSIVE problem in South Korea 

An anonymous account claims videos on his phone may or may not have been taken with consent. 

Pretty easy to be dubious about these allegations.

Edited by Renskay

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And so it begins. IF TRUE the fact we are happy to sign a player with an ongoing court case for POTENTIAL sexual abuse and or POTENTIAL rape is, as they say, quite the red flag.

More so for a self proclaimed family club that threw away bk8 for sexualizing woman.

What if we sign him and he gets found guilty just after playing for us? Will Delia, all our female staff and all our female fans feel safe with him at the club? Of course, all POTENTIAL and hypothetical of course.

This does not seem like the kind of move a family club may or may not POTENTIALLY make.

Just Googling him and there's a lot of potential baggage there.

I have no idea if he is any good at football or not but I can't see Zoe and Delia signing this one off. Assuming of course they've done the due dilligence.

7 minutes ago, Renskay said:

Yeah you're right, nothing wrong with abit of voyeurism.

1 minute ago, Renskay said:

An anonymous account claims videos on his phone may or may not have been taken with consent. 

Pretty easy to be dubious about these allegations.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molka

yeah I don’t know about his case or whatever I just know hidden cameras is a big problem in South Korea check the article.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Just Googling him and there's a lot of potential baggage there.

I have no idea if he is any good at football or not but I can't see Zoe and Delia signing this one off. Assuming of course they've done the due dilligence.

"Assuming of course they've done the due dilligence"

All it took was one Google search of "BK8" to see a bunch of half naked women deepthroating hotdogs

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

We must be tight for money after all our sales and yet to spend a penny on all our incomers and couple of loanees.

We paid for Fass 

Just now, CDMullins said:

You are accusing him based on the allegations alone when even in the description they say it's unknown whether that is true or not.

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

"Assuming of course they've done the due dilligence"

All it took was one Google search of "BK8" to see a bunch of half naked women deepthroating hotdogs

Is that right CC 😜😂

4 minutes ago, Renskay said:

You are accusing him based on the allegations alone when even in the description they say it's unknown whether that is true or not.

Just to confirm, I've accused him of nothing.

I've relayed a comment that claims there is an ongoing sexual case against him.

6 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

You are right. After all I'm peeking in your windows right now and you look real good in the bath.

Nothing wrong with it after all right?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Conveniently going to sell Andy O suitably late in the window to ensure we can’t reinvest the bulk of the money. Bankrolls the owners for another year.

Not acceptable to sell him now if we don’t have a decent replacement CB already in the bag. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jim Smith said:

Conveniently going to sell Andy O suitably late in the window to ensure we can’t reinvest the bulk of the money. Bankrolls the owners for another year.

Not acceptable to sell him now if we don’t have a decent replacement CB already in the bag. 

So we won’t be selling him.

1 minute ago, CDMullins said:

Just to confirm, I've accused him of nothing.

I've relayed a comment that claims there is an ongoing sexual case against him.

There isn't an ongoing sexual case against him.

There was an anonymous allegation against him which he and his representatives have denied to be true outright.

It's astonishing how quickly a narrative will form based on next to no information when the slightest bit of investigation will tell you if it's off base or not.

I thought libel was meant to be a serious thing in the UK?

• Like 1

Just now, Renskay said:

There isn't an ongoing sexual case against him.

There was an anonymous allegation against him which he and his representatives have denied to be true outright.

It's astonishing how quickly a narrative will form based on next to no information when the slightest bit of investigation will tell you if it's off base or not.

I thought libel was meant to be a serious thing in the UK?

The only interesting thing is that despite what you have said he's not made any apperences for Forest despite him having been a big profile signing for them.

46 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

No it appears they signed him last summer from bordeux then shipped him out on loan to olypiacos then loaned him out again to FC seoul from January 

Cheers so no real idea if he can cut it in English football. Wait and see I guess!

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I think we are really broke- will sell omo at cut price and take the Korean forward from forest in return. 

I was excited about the Cannon rumours to be quite honest so this guy seems a bit underwhelming by comparison although a loan for a seasoned International striker with something to prove doesn't seem like a bad gamble.

Edited by Renskay

5 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Bankrolls the club, not the owners.

But I get this is a rare opportunity for you to moan after us having not sold Sargent.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

The only interesting thing is that despite what you have said he's not made any apperences for Forest despite him having been a big profile signing for them.

Given he was only one of about 30 players Forest brought in it’s not that big a deal 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Have you seen the amount of players forest have signed?