Sign in to follow this  
S_81

Webber out

It’s time the chants were audible each game. The guy needs to be forced out the club. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Not just Webber though, also need the incompetent fools who hired him

Agreed. But Webber the more realistic first step. 

3 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Won’t happen under the current owners sadly

Sadly not. All the evidence was there at the point they extended the contract. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

The owners are the problem

The owners and Webber, yeah 

• Like 1

Just now, Kenny Foggo said:

The owners need to go and we need professional owners with a plan, vision and passion

Is this

A

bad time

to say

That

I was

Right?

Not sure he's even the problem tbh. Two managers in a row struggling to piece this squad together.

Edited by graz

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's the cozy club unfortunately. Webber is going nowhere.

Weirdly the juxtaposition of Delia’s cosy family altogether face, employs a vindictive sod like Webber. You desrespect fans who have given their money and life to the club they love. Webber will obviously go sooner rather than later, but we will all still be here. This is the City of Norwich's club, not Delias or Webbers. We all love this club, we need to push for the change it needs. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Unthink road said:

Weirdly the juxtaposition of Delia’s cosy family altogether face, employs a vindictive sod like Webber. You desrespect fans who have given their money and life to the club they love. Webber will obviously go sooner rather than later, but we will all still be here. This is the City of Norwich's club, not Delias or Webbers. We all love this club, we need to push for the change it needs. 

The fans aren’t willing to do what’s required to protest - including leaving seats empty. And this shower in charge know it. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Have been for a good decade, people on here still love em though. 

Probably have an average age of 70. The club needs a modern way of thinking.

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Is this

A

bad time

to say

That

I was

Right?

Root and stem!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S_81 said:

The fans aren’t willing to do what’s required to protest - including leaving seats empty. And this shower in charge know it. 

The majority of the seats have already been paid for though so it makes little difference if they are filled or not.

Be careful what you wish for. Just because be are unhappy and people generally demand instant results, a change isn't worth making if you get someone worse in. People wanted to sack Farke but halfway through Smiths campaign, who would have preferred Farke back? Be careful what you wish for.

4 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Empty seats or not they won’t care they made their money already from season tickets. a far more effective protest would be a coordinated walk out not long after the game has started.

The more for granted they take the fans the more anger that will come. No one is bigger than the club long term. 

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The majority of the seats have already been paid for though so it makes little difference if they are filled or not.

I think symbolically it sends a huge message. 

Just now, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Empty seats or not they won’t care they made their money already from season tickets. a far more effective protest would be a coordinated walk out not long after the game has started.

The more for granted they take the fans the more anger that will come. No one is bigger than the club long term. 

I can’t see it coming until we head back into a Championship relegation battle. 

I'm paraphrasing here but when Webber took over he said we'd never down tools on the pitch again and completely roll over (in reference to the Brighton 5-1 or nil defeat in the 16/17 season) and accept defeat so long as he was in charge.

Yeah that worked out well didn't it? You've got a great record of signing mentally strong players. I wonder why the atmosphere around the club is so poor right now....I really feel proud to support the team when it just gives up when the going gets tough. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Probably have an average age of 70. The club needs a modern way of thinking.

I think Nutty’s in his 80’s so fair enough. Hoggy is the epitome of the happy clapper brigade, no hope for the lad.