Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Aarons to Wolfsburg?

£10m and dropping due to his contract running down is mildly depressing given the previous levels of reported interest.

Albeit based on The Sun's back of a fag packet clickbait transfer speculation estimates.

£10m seems very fair. Big Stuart looking silly again mind after stating Todd would go for £30m+😆 😀

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Barham Blitz said:

£10m and dropping due to his contract running down is mildly depressing given the previous levels of reported interest.

Albeit based on The Sun's back of a fag packet clickbait transfer speculation estimates.

It is too. A bargain for a "proper footballer" (Farke's words on Max) and one who has a great attitude, gives a solid performance after performance, time and again. He has shown real loyalty (all the headlines he must have read about him over the last couple of years). Like Teemu, if he leaves he has little to prove to us fans.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

That is the Family silver all gone.

We should never have sold Hugill. Smooth talker that rag 'n bone man. Still, we did get a nice yellow balloon

Nobody has ever offered us a large sum for Max as far as I'm aware, the only serious offers were loans with the potential to buy

• Like 2

15 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

That is the Family silver all gone.

Sara is worth more than Max if rumours are to be believed. I would hope Omobamidele is another, but it's not a bad place to be.

£10m for Max is about right given his contract situation, but it doesn't go very far nowadays. Players are that kind of value seem more of a gamble than anything but I guess Rashica, Sargent and Tzolis have tainted my view.

If Aarons has to go, I have to admit I'm hoping it would be Mönchengladbach. If anyone can get him really firing on all cylinders and catapult him to the top, it'll be Farke. And that might yield a tasty sell-on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

If we Sell Aarons for 10 million imagine what we could spend that on !!!

Another Rashica / Tozlis or even a Sargent !! 

The down payment on 5 Emi Buendias. Or 1 Naismith.

£10m he is overpriced at that.  No longer a R B of promise merely a Champioship average type.

1 hour ago, pete said:

£10m he is overpriced at that.  No longer a R B of promise merely a Champioship average type.

You really are a first class tawt aren’t you. Condemn the team, condemn individual players. Why not just fcuk off?

• Like 1

He’s only recently turned 23 and has lots of miles on the clock. He’s English and has a great attitude and bags of potential. He’s worth way more than £10m on a contract- that it is running down is a crying shame