cambridgeshire canary

**official lappinitup match thread Rovers V Canaries**

45 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Nobody made a thread about the binners being in the automatics yet?🙃

43 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Why mention them on our matchday thread? 

It can never be said that ' reading the room ' and CC appear very often in the same sentence ( wink )

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

An excellent Easter away win. Nailed on from the start. Some great crosses too🙄

A lot of passion.😳

• Haha 2

What a brilliant afternoon out, pretty much dominated the game, totally outsung the Blackburn fans who were as quiet as I've ever heard home fans, even at 0-0.

Sara and Onel both superb, Gunn safe when called upon, Gibbs worked really well in the advance role. Sargent so much better central. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So sounds like we played well, of course it happens when I'm at work!

Were we in control for most of it?

Edited by robertociNCFC

Not sure what all the negativity is about. I thought that was our best performance under Wagner, far fewer mistakes than other games I’ve seen, Gunn had to make a couple of saves and we blocked a couple of chances but we could have had more ourselves.

Only downsides for me were Max diving again and the “We shoot burglars” chant.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

City Ultras in the away end?!

The away end was absolutely bouncing today, even at 0-0 😃

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

What a brilliant afternoon out, pretty much dominated the game, totally outsung the Blackburn fans who were as quiet as I've ever heard home fans, even at 0-0.

Sara and Onel both superb, Gunn safe when called upon, Gibbs worked really well in the advance role. Sargent so much better central. 

Glad you had a great time! My comment about City Ultras was because there seemed a fair few in black t shirts. May have been just a coincidence from that particular camera shot.

The noise from the away end came over loud and clear on my stream. Superb stuff.

2 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Agreed re. first touch, but the speed of action/thought is also a common problem with him. Similar when he skipped away down the line earlier, he just doesn't pass, shoot, change direction quickly enough and the moment goes.

Wonder if Wagner can do a ‘Chris Sutton in reverse’ and turn Idah into a CB. Given the injuries to GH & BG, it might be a necessary move… 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

An excellent Easter away win. Nailed on from the start. Some great crosses too🙄

Another win in three days' time and our playoff hopes will be firmly resurrected 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Thought Blackburn were pretty awful today but amazed they were booed off. That's their first home defeat of the year, they've been solidly top-six all season. Very weird fan reaction in my opinion. 

I’ve just logged on to say that is one hell of a win lads. Bummer about the injuries but on the basis that Gibson and Hanley are utterly useless according to our Pro Licence posters we should be ok.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Another win in three days' time and our playoff hopes will be firmly resurrected 

Especially if Millwall don't beat Hull.

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Glad you had a great time! My comment about City Ultras was because there seemed a fair few in black t shirts. May have been just a coincidence from that particular camera shot.

The noise from the away end came over loud and clear on my stream. Superb stuff.

Yes, there were-some of them looked like they had similar logos but I was a few rows back so I couldn’t make out what they said.

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

The away end was absolutely bouncing today, even at 0-0 😃

I miscalculated and got to the ground much earlier than expected, I was there about 2 o’clock. Not much noise in the concourse pre match, were the hardcore already in their seats?

20 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I miscalculated and got to the ground much earlier than expected, I was there about 2 o’clock. Not much noise in the concourse pre match, were the hardcore already in their seats?

No idea, was in the pub until 2.50