Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Safe standing.. A survey from ncfc

Obviously haven't had that many responders to when they first circulated this survey in January. People can't be that interested then?

11 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Obviously haven't had that many responders to when they first circulated this survey in January. People can't be that interested then?

Do you really expect people who sit in 3 parts of the ground to respond on the Internet? 

You'll be wanting them to buy a computer next. Or, heaven forbid, an electric car! 

On the plus side, once they all keel over a whole new generation will get a season ticket and we'll rejoin the EU😊

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Haha 2

Have registered my strong opposition to this move have we learned nothing from hills borough 

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Does this mean that we get to vote twice then as I completed the initial survey in January?

I think this just got lost beneath the season ticket announcements.

It's literally just a couple of questions. Are you in favour of it? And do you want to move?

Bit of a shambles. I voted on this ages ago. If some are voting twice, some once and others not at all, it's hardly a fair reflection on what the fans want.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Bit of a shambles. I voted on this ages ago. If some are voting twice, some once and others not at all, it's hardly a fair reflection on what the fans want.

I think you have to log in with your st number so shouldn't be able to register more than one vote. 

People abstaining is down to the individuals, club can't hold a gun to their head 🤕 🔫 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I think you have to log in with your st number so shouldn't be able to register more than one vote. 

People abstaining is down to the individuals, club can't hold a gun to their head 🤕🔫 

Correct. Yet the first six questions are: first name, surname, email, supporter number, whether you're a season ticket holder, and where you sit. If you have to log in, what the point in asking us those questions!? 

24 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

People abstaining is down to the individuals, club can't hold a gun to their head 🤕🔫 

I've just logged in and it lets me go through the process and I've voted again, and it let me. Someone will now have to vote 3 times to move the vote in their favour 🤣. However you shouldn't need an IT genius to de-dupe the votes.

I don't it think it will make much difference one way or another as I suspect the point of the survey is just to confirm which marketing you are prepared to accept.

Yes. Exactly the same survey as before so I gave up before the end. Is this one of those things where they're going to keep trying and get the result they want so when they announce plans they can say it's what the fans wanted?

Edited by The Raptor

What’s the point of all this, there’s been safe standing in the lower Barclay section as long as I’ve known! (Not Officially Though!)

Edited by Indy

I think the point is that once it was pointed out that a) tickets will be no cheaper and  b) it won’t increase capacity, many people decided they don’t really care that much.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I think the point is that once it was pointed out that a) tickets will be no cheaper and  b) it won’t increase capacity, many people decided they don’t really care that much.  

c) cost a lot of money for no benefit. 

• Like 2

Did I imagine it or was there some premier league or football league rule that if we did install the rail seats we had to provide it for away fans as well?

Edited by The Raptor
Bears in coke

Just now, The Raptor said:

Did I imagine it or was there some premier league or football league rule that if we did install the rail seats we had to provide an equivalent percentage for away fans?

I've read that on here, and from what can be seen at the Etihad, Brentford and the Spurs stadium, the away ends definitely seems to support this.

• Thanks 1

Doesn't effect me, so whatever. Spend the money elsewhere if I really need a opinion.

Although the The A hole side of me says No just to irritate the hard core muppets who think all fans should stand, sing for 90 mins or your not a true fan.. 

Edited by Nexus_Canary

17 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Did I imagine it or was there some premier league or football league rule that if we did install the rail seats we had to provide it for away fans as well?

Yes, I think there is. 

An interesting though unintended consequence of introducing safe standing is that unless you have very vigorous stewarding of the area it effectively becomes somewhat unreserved. It has helped my son and I to stand together as I only need buy him entry to the stand I have an ST for rather than try to find two seats together and move from my ST and my neighbours are friendly (and the leg room per seat is much more space than we’d have taken up on the terraces at the old ground). 

21 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I've just logged in and it lets me go through the process and I've voted again, and it let me. Someone will now have to vote 3 times to move the vote in their favour 🤣. However you shouldn't need an IT genius to de-dupe the votes.

I don't it think it will make much difference one way or another as I suspect the point of the survey is just to confirm which marketing you are prepared to accept.

Id say the point of tbe survey is so they can say they did a survey.