Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Official Lapps match thread - Watford

37 minutes ago, ged in the onion bag said:

Like watching us in the EPL, just waiting for them to score….. the manager lost his way…. Club has lost its way …. Now the team have done likewise…. Suppose it was inevitable!!!!

They didn’t let me down!  

6 minutes ago, mrdi said:

It’d taken 4-5 years to fall to that low previously. We’ve gone from being the best EFL team twice in 3 seasons to this shambles in 18 months. This feels worse. 

This, feels like it's all falling apart very very fast, and not one of the people who are in charge seem to realize or care. 

Just now, pete said:

This is the team Webber built and why it is so poor

And there are some who say he  is still a good fit for city

Playing this way saves me whole bunch of cash feel for Season Ticketeers

2 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

And there are some who say he  is still a good fit for city

Don't worry he's about to apoint his best mate and yes man Wagner in charge of the team so all will be fine..

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

I remember when many wanted a return to this league as it was entertaining because we couldn’t compete in the PL. How’s that panning out? 

League one champions here we come again 😂

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Looking at the comments on this thread, it might be easier to list the staff at the club we don't want sacked at this rate...😉

OTBC

Get your boots ready theres a chance you can start a game

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ALBOWLLY said:

Not necessarily, look where WBA were a few weeks ago. But it depends who the new manager is obviously.

We need some decent replacements for the 5 or 6 items of absolute baggage we carried all afternoon 

• Thanks 1

I'd probably forget about scouting in South America from now on. Worst midfield we've had in years. We can't have played for the so called future, we're don't have the resources for that. 

Sad to say today, I witnessed a coach who really didn't care what was happening on the pitch. I would get rid of him ASAP. If he was told he was surplus to requirements, Adams should have taken the game. Nothing short of disgraceful. 

1 minute ago, Unthink road said:

I'd probably forget about scouting in South America from now on. Worst midfield we've had in years. We can't have played for the so called future, we're don't have the resources for that. 

Sad to say today, I witnessed a coach who really didn't care what was happening on the pitch. I would get rid of him ASAP. If he was told he was surplus to requirements, Adams should have taken the game. Nothing short of disgraceful. 

At least we didnt have Mclean! 😉

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Don't worry he's about to apoint his best mate and yes man Wagner in charge of the team so all will be fine..

Yep, and this is the crux, HE has too much influence and power with OUR club. 

Sooner the slimy little weasel is out of here the better! MR 90% OUT!

24 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

****** McCallum. Absolutely useless 

Can we recall James Husband yet? 

• Haha 2

“Team who are playing consistently poorly have coach sacked and are managed temporarily by someone who has never coached a team. They continue to  play badly.”

It’s hardly a surprise is it? Personally I’m waiting to see who takes over and how things are after a few games.

• Like 2

Definitely need to ask the question of what's happened re. scouting and why Kieran Walsh went. Right, off to the gym to work off some frustration.

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

When you've got to the point of wanting Husband back, you might as well nuke 🤯 Carrow Road and start from scratch. 😉

OTBC

Think that is bad - just wait to you meet his wife

Look we all knew the recruitment has been so so poor for a while now but we let ourselves believe we had one of the better squads in the league. No way is that true. Without Emi and Skipp that champo team 2 years ago does nothing.

Yes Deano was also an awful fit but the whole thing is a complete mess. 2 seasons of prem riches spunked up the wall. 

• Like 1

Just now, WD40 said:

Yes Deano was also an awful fit but the whole thing is a complete mess. 2 seasons of prem riches spunked up the wall. 

McNally must be p ing himself with laughter.

Im very surprised he hasn’t sent out a tweet quoting what Webber said, I certainly would have. Webbers arrogance has been his and the club’s downfall unfortunately.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

“Team who are playing consistently poorly have coach sacked and are managed temporarily by someone who has never coached a team. They continue to  play badly.”

It’s hardly a surprise is it? Personally I’m waiting to see who takes over and how things are after a few games.

Fair enough, but this coach apparently is and has been part of our coaching set up. How deep is the rot? 

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Fair to say promotion is over rebuild is on.

Who are we trusting with that rebuild though? Webbers recruitment these last few windows has been pathetic. To quote his own words we’ve pissed the money up the wall 

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Takes a lot for me to say this but christ that is embarrassing. One of the worst results in years and that say a lot.

No it doesn't!

• Haha 1

Just now, rock bus said:

McNally must be p ing himself with laughter.

Im very surprised he hasn’t sent out a tweet quoting what Webber said, I certainly would have. Webbers arrogance has been his and the club’s downfall unfortunately.

Just think, we so nearly got lucky and got rid of stu at the end of last season, but our hapless 'owners' "begged" ol' 90% to stay on!!