cambridgeshire canary

**Official Haribo cup match thread V Bournmouth**

36 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

The dirty cheating hobbit Pearson is playing for Bournemouth. 

To be honest, I'd have him in our squad as the Hayden competition, the 2022 Gary O'Neil, not Webbers style to do the obvious and buy a just promoted experienced British player though (which is largely a good ideology but could do with a small sprinkle of occassional pragmatism). 

Plus we've not had a proper sh*thouse since Bradley Johnson.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

31 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

That midfield looks a tad lightweight to me. Ben Pearson is going to bully that midfield

Lure him in and get him sent off. 😉

• Like 1

No stars for Cherries tonight, 6-0 last time, lets have it again.  Hugill needs hat trick at least

27 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Interesting that Barden is on the bench instead of McGovern, I mean, not THAT interesting, but interesting all the same 🤣🤣🤣 (good all the same, hope the lad can be Gunns understudy when Angus is No.1) 

Any idea what number Barden has been given?

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

To be honest, I'd have him in our squad as the Hayden competition, the 2022 Gary O'Neil, not Webbers style to do the obvious and buy a just promoted experienced British player though (which is largely a good ideology but could do with a small sprinkle of occassional pragmatism). 

Plus we've not had a proper sh*thouse since Bradley Johnson.

He's probably one of those real a***holes that you love if he's in your team and hate if he's in the opposition's.

12 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I honestly wonder whether this is a shop window for Hugill, now that Sargent is considered a striker again.

I think this line up is what in racing terms would be called a "sellers"!

4 minutes ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Is he going to get arrested? 😜

Impersonating a professional footballer could be on the charge sheet. Joking apart I hope he does the business tonight. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

Anyone getting nothing from the audio on Canaries TV? Just a flat ringing sound?

Adrian Coote on co-comms again is it?

Can't help but feel the Pinkun is missing a chance to gain new members to their subscription services by using the cup to showcase what content is available. But hey, clearly they know what they're doing 😬😅

Springett at left-back?? Crikey! Suppose it'll be a more attacking left flank with Byram more likely to sit on the right, so I can see this turning to three at the back in possession.

1 minute ago, AJ said:

Can't help but feel the Pinkun is missing a chance to gain new members to their subscription services by using the cup to showcase what content is available. But hey, clearly they know what they're doing 😬😅

Absolutely - they don’t appear to have a huge amount of sense. 

1 minute ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Can't even get the radio commentary here. This really is the parochial cup.

Somehow, it has been contrived via various deals and arrangements that only those willing and able to attend the match in person can see the game live.

What a monumental ****-up. What an atrocious business decision whereby a more than decent income source from a very willing audience has been completely negated. 

• Like 1