Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

How many goals and assists do we think Sara can get for us?

I have a former canary in my head that I think is in a similar mould and his stats were:

2003–2005    Norwich City    73    (14)

So approximately 1 in 5, which I would take!

Edited by Thumbbass

Owowowow... Don't even know where he's gonna play.

Top of my head, finger in the air, presuming he's going to be deeper than someone like Nunez (if he joins), i'll go:

3 goals, 4 assists.

2 hours ago, Thumbbass said:

I have a former canary in my head that I think is in a similar mould and his stats were:

2003–2005    Norwich City    73    (14)

So approximately 1 in 5, which I would take!

Damien Francis?

Probably need to see him play for at least 2 x 90 minute matches at this level to even have the vaguest idea of his abilities...

23 minutes ago, king canary said:

Damien Francis?

Yep -  a physical presence who can drive and have a go. I'd take Francis back now so hopefully Sara is what I hope he is.

Yet to play for us so I don’t have a clue - I’m expecting him to cut it for us but will have to wait and see 

All depends on how he settles in but I think we should be expecting more goals and assists from our central players than under Farke. I think the most advanced of our midfield 3 be that McLean or Sara will likely be aiming at 12-15 goals + assists. 

Once he gets fit enough to play he will probably continue to have similar stats to his previous games ie. not a lot. 

Very similar to our other midfielders. 

Another ridiculous thread. How can you speculate on how many goals this player may contribute? He is not even fit to play. We have not seen him kick a ball.  We have no idea of how Smith will ask him to play. He has no experience of playing in this environment. We have no idea how he will fit into the squad.

Sorry, are you saying Cambridge starts stupid threads? Well, I'll start one :- how many threads will Cambridge start in August?. I will start with 263.

Edited by LaUnionCanary