TheBaldOne66

2 more records for our illustrious owners

Most goals conceded in a season at home and most home defeats 😡

We truly are lucky to have such good owners 😡

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Nothing to do with our bloody owners get a clue and a grip.

Webber & Dean Smith are your problem.
Delia has sunk her life and soul into this club.

What do you want? Russian / Saudi blood money and a club which has 10k executive sponsor seats?

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

And who employs Webber? So nothing to do with the owners? It’s everything to do with a pair of old farts who are just happy to be here as they say 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

What do you want? Russian / Saudi blood money and a club which has 10k executive sponsor seats?
Get a f**king grip.

Yeah I’m sure we’re the envy of fans far and wide. What other fans wouldn’t want a cook,  her husband , And Micky Chicken calling the shots in the billionaire world that football has become…

Edited by Virtual reality

9 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Most goals conceded in a season at home and most home defeats 😡

We truly are lucky to have such good owners 😡

They are amazing for sure. Still another match to go at home to make it even more special. 

We could have had another one regarding hattricks conceded had Benrahma not gone off injured. 

14 minutes ago, BarclayWazza said:

Because the only other option is Russian/Saudi billionaires...... 😴😴😴

I'm sure there's one on speedial just waiting 😉

22 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Who is in charge again? Who has backed Smith in the market?

‘Club gets relegated from the league it doesn’t care for’ shocker. 

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Again I always ask this and never get a real answer.

Get rid of Delia and replace her with who?

Someone with a target higher than top 26... new ideas and a better management ethic..someone who demands 100%

• Like 3

I'd get rishi sunaks wife in as owner then employ Angela Rayner as assistant manager to cross her legs everytime the opposition get over the half way line .

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

You don’t get an answer because it’s a stupid question. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

And that’s not for us to say is it? I could reel off names but they won’t necessarily do it will they?

It's just all too cosy for Delia & MWJ. They've been on this board longer than prehistoric dinosaurs, seen it all, and most likey are quite numb to it all.

We need fresh fresh blood, fresh ideas, fresh passion, and fresh investment in the club. We're stuck in a yo yo cycle and we aren't going forward

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm sure there's one on speedial just waiting 😉

Is anybody listening to what they have said. They are not ringing anyone and they are not answering any calls. THIS IS IT!!!!! We either accept it or find something else to do on a Saturday. After 50 years i'm thinking of spending Saturdays with my grandkids. More fun.

34 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Someone with a target higher than top 26... new ideas and a better management ethic..someone who demands 100%

Oh Someone. I'm so glad you have all of the answers.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

This is the laziest f*cking argument that I'm sick of replying to.  Get rid of Delia/Hughton/Adams/Worthington/Farke etc and replace them with who. It's the go to argument of the lazy blinkered supporters of the status quo.

Of course the people on the pinkun message board aren't going to have answers for this.  But there's potential owners out there as evidenced by every other freaking club that's managed to get new owners.  My only requirements are that it's not a leveraged buy out and preferably a reasonable human rights record!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Gordan Ramsey

We have no dept. Finding it hard to believe there are no prospective investors out there,who if approached could'nt be persuaded to maybe at least consider coming on board. Or maybe i'm just totally naive in thinking this.Just think there is a total block of any outside interest from those in clharge of OUR club.

Mike Ashley, Marcus Evans, etc etc etc

The grass is not always greener.

All you guys have proven is that your looking for something to kick back about and cry about but you don't have a clue what your actually talking about.

I get it we are hurting but people seem to forget that we have actually had our most successful run of modern times under Delia Smith's stewardship.

You also count the relegations and not the promotions.

You forget the good times and just have a gut reaction to what's going on right now.

If you want to point and scream do it at Stewart Webber and Dean Smith. Two people paid to do a job which they are not succeeding at.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Virtual reality said:

You don’t get an answer because it’s a stupid question. 

Well it's not is it you just don't have a clue what the answer might be 

• Like 3

I think the EPL should at the very least bring in a rule that if a certain points level is not reached, there will be either a reduced or a total loss of parachute payment.

I’d probably say around 30 points. You would probably see a bit more effort on snd off the pitch if that were enforced. 

Edited by komakino

55 minutes ago, BarclayWazza said:

My only requirements are that it's not a leveraged buy out and preferably a reasonable human rights record!

That rules out most potential investors 

41 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Mike Ashley, Marcus Evans, etc etc etc

The grass is not always greener.

All you guys have proven is that your looking for something to kick back about and cry about but you don't have a clue what your actually talking about.

I get it we are hurting but people seem to forget that we have actually had our most successful run of modern times under Delia Smith's stewardship.

You also count the relegations and not the promotions.

You forget the good times and just have a gut reaction to what's going on right now.

If you want to point and scream do it at Stewart Webber and Dean Smith. Two people paid to do a job which they are not succeeding at.

Incorrect again. 

Most successful run in modern times was under Chase. For a long time under Delia we were barely keeping our heads above water financially being twice close to administration, most recently relying on the sale of James Maddison to keep us going.  This is what we've got to look forward to once the yo-yo stops returning to the PL and the parachute payments end. 

Edited by BarclayWazza

2 hours ago, BarclayWazza said:

Because the only other option is Russian/Saudi billionaires...... 😴😴😴

I believe Sir Jim Ratcliffe has £4.5 billion burning a hole in his back pocket at the moment. Hope the board have his number.....

11 minutes ago, BarclayWazza said:

Incorrect again. 

Most successful run in modern times was under Chase. For a long time under Delia we were barely keeping our heads above water financially being twice close to administration, most recently relying on the sale of James Maddison to keep us going.  This is what we've got to look forward to once the yo-yo stops returning to the PL and the parachute payments end. 

You mean when we beat Munich then went down in 93 with Ipswich? 
Yes i remember it well. We probably had the highest prestige in football then, but we did not have so many great seasons.
its if you feel beating Munich outweighs 5 promotions?

1 hour ago, BarclayWazza said:

This is the laziest f*cking argument that I'm sick of replying to.  Get rid of Delia/Hughton/Adams/Worthington/Farke etc and replace them with who. It's the go to argument of the lazy blinkered supporters of the status quo.

Of course the people on the pinkun message board aren't going to have answers for this.  But there's potential owners out there as evidenced by every other freaking club that's managed to get new owners.  My only requirements are that it's not a leveraged buy out and preferably a reasonable human rights record!

This debate always becomes a discussion between people claiming there's loads of potential owners and people claiming there are none.

Realistically there are about 1000 billionaires world wide. That's probably what you need to keep you in the premier league. A fair few of them are dodgy or linked to a dodgy regime so that's them out for me. Some of them own other clubs, so that's that done. Some of them will hate football.

I'd therefore be surprised if there were many potential owners with the realistic resources, however I'm sure there are some out there.

Delia is not the best owner, she is far from the worst, there's not a lot of people who could buy us and make a difference but that's not the same as none. The owners have some ambition, but maybe have become jaded by running a yo-yo club for 20 years and no longer believe it's achievable. There's a lot of healthy middle ground that is perhaps not popular on a football forum after a 4-0 loss but probably should be expressed none the less.