Graham Paddons Beard

I see the Flan of the Season thread has gone (again)

5 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Keep them all in this thread and the hilarity can continue without my inbox filling up with complaints.

Quiche or flan Pete?

• Haha 1

There's probably only around 17% who have had a sense of humour by-pass and didn't think the thread was absolutely flantastic....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

I'm lovin' this, which can only mean one thing...

It's gonna get pulled soon

43 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Keep them all in this thread and the hilarity can continue without my inbox filling up with complaints.

Fair enough Pete. 
You have been warned people . 

PS We need to know who these KillJoys are Pete? 😂

• Like 1

Perhaps it would be better if folk had a maximum number of allowed complaints. Let's say three.

If there's a fourth Pete could let them take holiday for  a little while. Just to reduce their stress levels. 

I've been posting on here for 16 years and am yet to register my first complaint...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Can you ‘out’ the people with a sense of humour failure please? 🤣

They must be missing their humour flan! (humour gland... No? I'll get my coat)

• Haha 1

Have we now got a secret "complain about post" function...reporting posts for inappropriate content and complaining about posts just because you don't like them would seem to be two very different things? 🤔🤣

Apples

1 hour ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Probably Diane again 🙄

In fairness to Diane i think you will find she only got back last night from Spain.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

In fairness to Diane i think you will find she only got back last night from Spain.

You do know the internet used to be called the world wide web.....for a reason. Not saying it was Diane,  but being in Spain is no barrier to posting. Just so you know. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You do know the internet used to be called the world wide web.....for a reason. Not saying it was Diane,  but being in Spain is no barrier to posting. Just so you know. 

They don't have flans in Spain!!  Mañana maybe...... 

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

They don't have flans in Spain!!  Mañana maybe...... 

Yes they do!!  I have had both savoury and sweet flans in spain. Incidentally , a lemon meringue pie is a lemon meringue flan and a quiche is a scrambled egg pie. There is so much we dont know, compared to the little we do know. 

My wife ran of with a quiche... he was a flanderer.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

There's probably only around 17% who have had a sense of humour by-pass and didn't think the thread was absolutely flantastic....

It is Impressive though, just ask Squitto.

24 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Well when i go on holiday the last thing i do is go on my phone to see what is happening on here so much so that i give Nutty my PUPs picks before i go. Did it when i went to Lanzarote in Oct 21, Jan this year and Fuerteventura in Feb. To not read the Pinkun for a week is good for your mental wellbeing. Just so you know.

Edited by TIL 1010

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well when i go on holiday the last thing i do is go on my phone to see what is happening on here so much so that i give Nutty my PUPs picks before i go. Did it when i went to Lanzarote in Oct 21, Jan this year and Fuerteventura in Feb. To not read the Pinkun for a week is good for your mental wellbeing. Just so you know.

Thanks for that, but all you are doing is telling me what you do. Many people may not have time to look on here too often when not on holiday and may in fact derive pleasure from a leisurely look at the Pink un while taking it easy in foreign climes. Not everyone is you.Just so you know, in case you didnt.😇👍😉

Willing to wager a fiver that quite a few will have at least a sneaky peek. 

@cambridgeshire canary....will you please start a thread on this , so we will know, please ask peeps to be honest, a poll perhaps,? if were are allowed one without TvBs  permission.

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Perhaps it would be better if folk had a maximum number of allowed complaints. Let's say three.

If there's a fourth Pete could let them take holiday for  a little while. Just to reduce their stress levels. 

I've been posting on here for 16 years and am yet to register my first complaint...

I think I mentioned my back ache a month ago Double N.😁

Does that count?

37 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

You just have to rise about it. You can't be deflated every time that a thread gets beaten. Not everyone can take a yolk, no matter how cheesy.

Personally, I thought they were eggcellent.

Mrs KG likes a lardon

40 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I think I mentioned my back ache a month ago Double N.😁

Does that count?

I think it's a pain in the bit below...

13 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Your loyalty to The Canaries is commendable.

2 hours ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Your loyalty to The Canaries is commendable.

Always plan my holidays to avoid missing home games and so far racked up 12 away games this season. 😜

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Always plan my holidays to avoid missing home games and so far racked up 12 away games this season. 😜

Shame we arent in Europe Tilly! You could rack up  few more away games! 😉

On 29/03/2022 at 13:49, Mello Yello said:

Is it only the hairs on a gooseberry, that stops it from being a grape?.....

Are you talking about Pete's Inbox?

Oooo er Missus