Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Man Utd (PL) *****

I suppose if you had to pick a player to fill in in central defence, Jacob would be the one after his performances at left back. 🤞

OK Jacob, you've been here before bailing us out in defence....

Welcome to the career of Jacob Lungi Sörensen. Make a debut completely out of position at left-back finding out five minutes before the start. Now he gets on in the Premier League because Hanley got injured.

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 1

Have had it with Gilmour.   Get rid in January.

He may be a world beater in future, but right now - for us - he's an effing liability.

• Like 1

Says a bit when the BEEB are saying it's not the greatest of clashes. Suits us. If you offered me a soporific 0-0 draw beforehand I'd shake on it. Now I'd rip your hand off with Hanley out for heck knows how long.

3 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Pukki not at the races today. Poor touches and awareness. I hope he proves me wrong later.

I feel so dirty now. Sorry Teemu.

I agree far from his sharpest best. Fortunately everyone else is playing quite well!

5 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Pukki not at the races today. Poor touches and awareness. I hope he proves me wrong later.

I feel so dirty now. Sorry Teemu.

He does look off. I suppose if 4 players have tested positive recently, there's a fair chance a couple more could well do in the next day or two and therefore playing with it tonight. Or he's just having a mare. Probably just that!

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

Our lads have been awesome.

Never thought I’d see a United side this poor though.

Playing our reserves, we are bottom of the table with our 4th choice CB and now injured captain off early with a CM whose barely kicked a ball replacing them and they can’t score.

Edited by Monty13
  • Like 1

0-0 at half-time, and we've not looked out of place. United clearly have a couple more gears, and the longer we can screw up their transmission, the better.