Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Sexy Bennett

Just now, canarydan23 said:

What did they post tonight? I've been off Twitter a good while now but my mate often bangs on about SexyBennett as a reliable source; always sounded fishy to me.

Spent the past day assuring everyone Smith would be officially announced 7pm this evening. Multiple tweets confirming it. Only for no announcement and then delete their account or whatever.

18 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

He is a she. and I am reliably informed they are an employee of the club. No idea who they are though.

Surely if you have a secret itk account and are an employer of the club, you would do everything to hide your ID including hiding if you were male or female.

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Im not on social media

>inb4 the pinkun is social media

The pinkun doesn’t count, it’s a dial up Internet forum

Social media isn’t a place for smart people

You arent on social media, but are on the pinkun, but that doesnt count as Pinkun isnt social media, because you declare it not to be so  based on the technology its run on, and that would dilute your aforementioned argument. 

Oh and that makes you smart by default! 

With you now. 

1 minute ago, glory.win or die. said:

Surely if you have a secret itk account and are an employer of the club, you would do everything to hide your ID including hiding if you were male or female.

Indeed - and that info didnt come to me from them directly but from a source I absolutely trust.  

20 minutes ago, hogesar said:

They literally deleted 80% of their tweets because they were wrong and then left the often vague ones which covered a couple of scenarios and ended up right.

They then made up an announcement tonight and when wrong yet again deleted their account.

Kind of the opposite of reliable. You could say a little lucky.

I think she got most stuff right. Things change last minute, doesn’t mean there was not supposed to be an announcement tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

You arent on social media, but are on the pinkun, but that doesnt count as Pinkun isnt social media, because you declare it not to be so  based on the technology its run on, and that would dilute your aforementioned argument. 

Oh and that makes you smart by default! 

With you now. 

Have you ever considered that you are addicted to Twitter, the internet’s public restroom?

could you quit for a week? A day?

🤔  

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Have you ever considered that you are addicted to Twitter, the internet’s public restroom?

could you quit for a week? A day?

🤔  

Firstly what has anyones social media (as declared by you or otherwise) usage got to do with you? 

However, ill indulge you. Twitter is probably the social media platform I personally use the least and regularly spend day at a time off it. I dont even have notifications on for anyone I follow (but that is helped by @cambridgeshire canary posts on here! 😉 )

How long do you spend on here? Could you quit for an  hour, a day, or even a week? I know I can as i have done so quite recently. 

Thanks again for your concern

Edited by Greavsy
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Spent the past day assuring everyone Smith would be officially announced 7pm this evening. Multiple tweets confirming it. Only for no announcement and then delete their account or whatever.

Did you follow her account Hoggy ? 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Is he Nigerian then and requesting your bank details ?

I won’t have a bad word said about Nigerians 

10 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Firstly what has anyones social media (as declared by you or otherwise) usage got to do with you? 

However, ill indulge you. Twitter is probably the social media platform I personally use the least and regularly spend day at a time off it. I dont even have notifications on for anyone I follow (but that is helped by @cambridgeshire canary posts on here! 😉 )

How long do you spend on here? Could you quit for an  hour, a day, or even a week? I know I can as i have done so quite recently. 

Thanks again for your concern

Forget I said anything, everything’s fine, right? Right.

image.jpeg.4b0872d617c5284d5bec0723ce790a96.jpeg

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Forget I said anything, everything’s fine, right? Right.

image.jpeg.4b0872d617c5284d5bec0723ce790a96.jpeg

You're the one behaving  like a dog with a bone, but not given any explanation for your views. 

Everything is bad for your health, unless in moderation.  

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

I believe they have posted before that senior people at the club were onto them. 

Clubs leak stories to the press all the time - its nothing new. 

If they are an employee, and if they did think senior figures were on to them, then how bloody stupid are they to carry on posting??

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

If they are an employee, and if they did think senior figures were on to them, then how bloody stupid are they to carry on posting??

Agreed - but maybe they liked the thrill of the chase. 

Maybe it wasnt true 

Just posting what they said previously, Make of that what you will. 

4 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Agreed - but maybe they liked the thrill of the chase. 

Maybe it wasnt true 

Just posting what they said previously, Make of that what you will. 

I thought it might be a WAG hearing gossip via a player? Any thoughts on that?

Maybe it was Ryan Bennett? Or Elliott? Or Gordon? 

It could be Andrew, that I went to school with but I’m not sure he’d have the contacts.

Final guess. Alan. Alan Bennett. And the lady in the van is Delia. 

12 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Prehaps the 'Smith announced 7' was a false line fed to said person as they bealived them to be the person leaking private infomation out of the club, and so when the '7 announcement' came out they knew it was them and fired them, account gone.

🤔 Rooney v Vardy Mk2.

A new account appears to have set up, with a very similar name. 

No idea if it's genuine / the same person. 

I have a mate you used to hang on every word from this Sexy Bennett character so as i am not on twatter what is this new account name then @Greavsyand i will pass it on.

20 hours ago, Greavsy said:

He is a she. and I am reliably informed they are an employee of the club. No idea who they are though.

It's Delia!!!!!

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I have a mate you used to hang on every word from this Sexy Bennett character so as i am not on twatter what is this new account name then @Greavsyand i will pass it on.

Pm'd it to you. 

No idea if they are genuine or not, or ifs it's the same person. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Prehaps the 'Smith announced 7' was a false line fed to said person as they bealived them to be the person leaking private infomation out of the club, and so when the '7 announcement' came out they knew it was them and fired them, account gone.

Why exactly would you delete the account if you got fired? Put yourselves in their shoes, you deny it and maintain that it's not you and it's unfair dismissal. If you get fired and then delete the account, that's not far off a confession. 

I don't have any actual comment comment on the situation as I have only heard of this person through people making reference on here.