Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Good Luck London, The Jocks Have Arrived.

Do they normally cause too much trouble? I know they climbed the goalposts in the 70s and took souvenirs but I think the English are more prone to causing havoc. 

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Time to polish your batons officers, soon will be a classic throwback to the good old days

The double entendre in that comment is massive

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Time to polish your batons officers, soon will be a classic throwback to the good old days

Polished batons and a polished cap badge, Cressida **** will be oozing with pride.

Edited by Van wink
good job her name isn' t ****
  • Haha 1

Wonderful fans . P1ssed out of their brains . Urinating in the fountains . Travelling without tickets and moaning about no fan zones . Spend all night singing about how much they  hate the English. 

At least we all admit English fans are a pain in the 4rse but for some reason the drunken sweaties are heralded as cheeky mischievous scallywags . 

Some of us were there at Wembley when Keegan ran from the half way line to score in a 3.1 victory . Stick that up your hairy “remember Banockburn” 4rses. 

Soon they can have independence and then rejoin the EU. That will make them around 25th largest member country (by population) just above Slovakia. 

Still when your Nationalist leaders are elected on how much you hate the English without any proper economic or social policies , you can only hope they know what they are doing . Which they don’t . 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Polished batons and a polished cap badge, Cressida **** will be oozing with pride.

The perfect example of nominative determinism. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Herman said:

The perfect example of nominative determinism. 😀

Had to look that one up, and yes. 

15 hours ago, Van wink said:

I'm not sure the thought of d1cks oozing with pride is a mental image fit for a family-friendly forum🤔

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I don't think Ruth Davidson likes football.

Au contraire Monsieur Muzinic, she played as child and is a Dunfermline fan from childhood. After watching the recent C4 Dispatches that she fronted about gambling in football, it certainly showed a different side of her. It is fair to say she delivered it in a non partisan manner and remained apolitical throughout.

• Like 2

Have travelled down, on trains, from Edinburgh to Norfolk today and there were plenty of Sweaties partying on board and looking like they were enjoying themselves, as I couldn't understand a word they were saying..................