Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

The Luke Chambers Interview

It made me rewatch derby highlights when Klose scored that 95th minute equaliser! It’s fantastic. Hanley... what a sprint and cross!

Check out this link from their POV... 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Loved this dig at Liverpool fans "I don’t think it was my fault but being a Scouser he was adamant it wasn’t his."

This is one of the best things I seen in a long time, he must be on an absolute wind up 🤣🤣

The amount of their fans that love the guy is crazy.

He has single handledly achieved the worst record for a derby captain probably ever but because he loves a first pump he's been a great asset 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'vodafoneMT GO MOBILE 27% 16:42 Tweet : Diane and 4 others follow The Marvellous Mr x @TheMarvellous_X Luke Chambers has left lpswich. Incredible stats. 396 games Attempted passes 3,123 Completed passes Lost footballs 5 And came very close to single handedly beating #ncfc for a horrible 6 minutes. 15:25 10 May 21 Twitter for iPhone 4 Retweets 38 Likes 们 Tweet your reply'

He still couldn't match Jens Berthel Askou though, dumping one particularly mighty clearance onto the roof of the South Stand.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

He still couldn't match Jens Berthel Askou though, dumping one particularly mighty clearance onto the roof of the South Stand.

😂 

Still the only player I've seen do this. When you look up at that stand from pitch side you realise it was a heel of an achievement 🙃

BTW, that Brian Nunn must be knocking on a bit...