Wrathofthefarkely

How to watch remaining games?

I’ve just signed up for a month of now tv, £25. That’s for all sports channels so I can watch the golf,F1 etc too. Home games should be on ifollow anyway 

Edited by FenwayFrank

28 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’ve just signed up for a month of now tv, £25. That’s for all sports channels so I can watch the golf,F1 etc too. Home games should be on ifollow anyway 

Does a Nowtv pass include red button matches? 

10 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Does a Nowtv pass include red button matches? 

It depends, firstly on the device you’re watching on and secondly, the package you buy. It’s not available on a day or week pass for example.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Bournemouth and Watford are showing as on Sky but that's it, the rest should be normal IFollow Saturday games, unless anyone knows any more...

This IFollow malarkey has had us scratching our heads all season but I think I’m right in saying that home Sky games are available but away ones aren’t ?

9 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

It depends, firstly on the device you’re watching on and secondly, the package you buy. It’s not available on a day or week pass for example.

Yes that’s right it has to be a now TV month pass and you need a more recent device to access NowTV for it to work, I got a new Fire TV stick to do it.

But I think the red button only applies to weeknight games and we don’t have any more of those? They’re all Saturday 3pm or on main Sky channels?

I'm guessing that as pub gardens will be open from Monday, some of our fair city's enterprising publicans will find a way to show it on outdoor screens... for the games on Sky at least.

13 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Not quite right, I’ve a NowTV pass and have happily been watching on the red button...

I have tried to work this out and the roku stick and remote never worked for any NCFC game that was on midweek on the red button.

The only games I can access are the ones on sky channels through nowtv

I have read that if you run it through a PlayStation the Red button works, but tbh I have no idea and grumbled too many times ha ha

Yes my Roku box doesn’t work. I tried my Fire TV stick but it was a bit of an antique dating from 2017 or so, so I upgraded it and the new one works to access red button games (also works a lot better for Amazon Prime FWIW).

The other thing is the red button games don’t appear under the Sports section of the NowTV app (doh ! Why would they 😂) but are down at the bottom of the front page.

Fire TV sticks, Amazon, Playstation, Roku Box, Now TV, Red Buttons ????
Can I watch it on my 4 channel Black and White 17 inch TV

16 minutes ago, daly said:

Fire TV sticks, Amazon, Playstation, Roku Box, Now TV, Red Buttons ????
Can I watch it on my 4 channel Black and White 17 inch TV

You forgot streams & VPNs...... 

Edited by Greavsy

16 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Bournemouth and Watford are showing as on Sky but that's it, the rest should be normal IFollow Saturday games, unless anyone knows any more...

I think that’s right - I thought the rules were fairly clear, but badly put; home games are free to s/t holders as are midweek away games so long as they were always planned to be midweek (ie not rearranged from a weekend).  Games can otherwise be paid £10 for on ifollow unless they are on Sky (but in those cases, in all honesty, you should be able to find a dodgy stream - I am loathe to pay Sky anything, ever).   I guess the problem is that non s/t holders won’t be able to watch the Bmuff/Watford games on ifollow - as they are on Sky - which would rather stiff them if they don’t have Now/Sky/whatever.  But pubs will be open.....

Edited by Branston Pickle

16 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Yes, me too. Good deal to see at least three of our matches, plus golf etc. 

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Yes, me too. Good deal to see at least three of our matches, plus golf etc.

Look online for dicount codes, ive got it for €17 (yes, Euro) a month from start Dec to end May....been at least 2 city games on every month.

5 hours ago, Greavsy said:

You forgot streams & VPNs...... 

Remember those magic words in bold in a corner of the front page of the Pinkun you had waited for in a queue of rasping old men on a Saturday night..."City are on the tele"

The rare occurrence of being on Match of the Day made you even prouder of your team.

Sorry couple beers down but after digesting all that above,

Let me see if have this right...

17/04 Bournemouth 8pm.ko. sky 

20/4 Watford 6pm ko sky

24/04 QPR (loftus road) 3pm ko. So ifollow for a tenner?

01/05 Reading (carrow road) 3pm ko. Ifollow? 

08/05 Barnsley 3pm kick off... At Barnsley (no idea of the ground) ifollow?

So the ifollow games, are or are not available? Or only the home game is reading?

I think some games are shown as blackout until Sky have had their pick. If selected for Sky coverage they remain as blackout, but if not on Sky they then become non-blackout and available through iFollow. 

Regardless of blackout or not, home ST holders will get all home games and midweek away through iFollow. Blackout only applies to games that you have to purchase, such as Derby today.

1 hour ago, NeymarSmith said:

20/4 Watford 6pm ko sky

So the ifollow games, are or are not available? Or only the home game is reading?

Sky hasn’t picked May games yet. I would guess there’s a fair chance of Reading being chosen. Barnsley is the last game of the season. They usually show more than one, so again there’s a fair chance it will be on Sky.

1 hour ago, NeymarSmith said:

20/4 Watford 6pm ko sky

Barnsley = Oakwell.  If we’d have been allowed to go that’s a decent away end 😕