CANARYKING

The country’s most depressing club

Ha ha. Them lot I suppose, but seriously who actually cares?

I honestly do not know who they played this weekend and have no interest in them anymore. Which is a shame, as that was not the case a decade or two ago. 

2 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Ha ha. Them lot I suppose, but seriously who actually cares?

I honestly do not know who they played this weekend and have no interest in them anymore. Which is a shame, as that was not the case a decade or two ago. 

I feel the same way, I pretty much don't even acknowledge them as a rival these days. I only know they lost to Portsmouth this weekend as I put Pompey in my acca. 

It’s the quote that stands out most from reading TWTD yesterday.

some Seem to think league 2 is a possibility! 

chambers told a fan to f@&£ off as well apparently

Luke chambers after the 1-1 draw in 2018

“I don’t think they are a threat, really, they had a lot possession, a lot of tippy tappy stuff but they’re not the team they were three years ago when we played them. They are nowhere near that level, hence the league position.

Next season “WE’RE GOING UP, THEY’RE GOING DOWN”

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 2

Anyone else get the feeling that when they don't get promotion this season they are gonna be in even bigger trouble? The new wage cap will kick in, most of the small number of decent players they have will leave..

What a shame 😉

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Anyone else get the feeling that when they don't get promotion this season they are gonna be in even bigger trouble? The new wage cap will kick in, most of the small number of decent players they have will leave..

What a shame 😉

You absolutely love to see it!

6D6294D8-DB1B-47EC-8BA2-7E241209BCBC.jpeg

TWTD must be the country's most depressing fan's forum as well.

I think I'd get more fun watching a procession of flagellants beating themselves to the bone whilst staggering along my local high street than reading much more from that stream of misery.

Not a dry eye in the place.

Edited by BroadstairsR

It's almost sad how irrelevant they are to us now. They've gone beyond becoming a laughing stock.

Looking forward to them crossing paths with Kings Lynn in the not too distant future.

36 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

It's almost sad how irrelevant they are to us now. They've gone beyond becoming a laughing stock.

Looking forward to them crossing paths with Kings Lynn in the not too distant future.

That is a real possibility 😂😂😂

I used to think that if I were sado-masochistic, I'd ram a bottle of Tabasco sauce up my ****. Then I used to think that if I really were sado-masochistic, then I'd open the bottle.

Now I think I'd read TWTD.

10 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Only three teams in English league football have neither been promoted nor won a trophy in the last 20 years. Everton have had some good moments regardless, so I think that leaves Ipswich and Oldham to fight it out for this particular accolade. 

That sums it up doesn't it? Oldham and Ipswich. At least the former once had a plastic pitch so that gives them an edge for me. They were pioneers in the technology.

15 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Luke chambers after the 1-1 draw in 2018

“I don’t think they are a threat, really, they had a lot possession, a lot of tippy tappy stuff but they’re not the team they were three years ago when we played them. They are nowhere near that level, hence the league position.

Next season “WE’RE GOING UP, THEY’RE GOING DOWN”

Capt Fistpump is synonymous with their plight - particularly in relation to ourselves. 

I doubt he has ever beaten us -obviously not for the last 10 years anyway . 

Capt Stars had his moment in the sun when he scored against us , and celebrated as only he would , by making the w4nker sign to the river end . It lasted about 5 mins - when Timm equalised (awwww noawww) . 

Other than that he has kicked a few , grabbed Godfrey by the unmentionables, but mostly has been left standing as a variety of happy canaries take full advantage of his pedestrian qualities to score again and again .

When “Chambo” hangs up his boots I for one will miss him. 

13 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Only three teams in English league football have neither been promoted nor won a trophy in the last 20 years. Everton have had some good moments regardless, so I think that leaves Ipswich and Oldham to fight it out for this particular accolade. 

great stat!