Jump to content
A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Milk it.😀

 

Oh dear, Herminge, you obviously don't realise the majority of people see this as Sir Kneel-alot making a complete **** of himself...

His message seems to be hitting hard with the voters:

21414c90-8f1a-445b-989f-74a955755b28-c15aaa59-251c-45ea-8a77-359396daf9ce

 

 

 

🤣

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21414c90-8f1a-445b-989f-74a955755b28-054f3c31-ffb7-4395-bbeb-ba57270d4a17

"Have you anything a tad more grey to better match my personality?"

 

🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jools said:

21414c90-8f1a-445b-989f-74a955755b28-054f3c31-ffb7-4395-bbeb-ba57270d4a17

"Have you anything a tad more grey to better match my personality?"

 

🤣

Keep it up! I remember all your "Sleepy Joe" jibes, and your claims that Biden didn't stand a chance against the "charismatic" Trump. That went well didn't it??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jools, don't cry mate. The vaccine bounce will see you through next week. Depending on who you are cheering for this week.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wallpapergate not cutting it.

image.png.e107d72e043f17eb223a7856a2d3c225.png

Perhaps Carpetgate or Lighting gate might do the trick.

Surely the Iranians must have sent him a rug or two.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You must be relieved. Corruption and no moral standards it is then.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Yes indeed, but the risk is that the public see the whole wallpaper issue as frivolous and the sting is pulled from the potential attack on more serious issues. I fully understand why SKS is cashing in on what is essentially the easy gift, but I’m still not sure the strategy is right, we will see.

Or is it that the Tory spin machine is telling us that the public see it as frivolous?

I have pilloried SKS but this has to be the time, when the gifts keep on coming with more when Cummings goes before the Select Committee, that Labour hammers them.

Johnson lost his rag at PMQs and showed how vulnerable he is when under pressure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Wallpapergate not cutting it.

image.png.e107d72e043f17eb223a7856a2d3c225.png

Perhaps Carpetgate or Lighting gate might do the trick.

Surely the Iranians must have sent him a rug or two.

Well if sleaze makes you popular then Boris and the Tories will make UK a one party state and the stop need for expensive elections.

How about his morals making the word corrugate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Or is it that the Tory spin machine is telling us that the public see it as frivolous?

I have pilloried SKS but this has to be the time, when the gifts keep on coming with more when Cummings goes before the Select Committee, that Labour hammers them.

Johnson lost his rag at PMQs and showed how vulnerable he is when under pressure.

That was exactly what SKS wanted or played for. The monster underneath that buffoon facade revealed for all to see.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As history shows, they all fall eventually but I am very doubtful that Wallpapergate is going to bring down Boris.

He has been remarkably lucky so far and I imagine the Conservative Party will play him until it runs out. I suspect it will be someone else in 2023 but I would need good odds to bet on it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Or is it that the Tory spin machine is telling us that the public see it as frivolous?

I have pilloried SKS but this has to be the time, when the gifts keep on coming with more when Cummings goes before the Select Committee, that Labour hammers them.

Johnson lost his rag at PMQs and showed how vulnerable he is when under pressure.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Or is it that the Tory spin machine is telling us that the public see it as frivolous?

I have pilloried SKS but this has to be the time, when the gifts keep on coming with more when Cummings goes before the Select Committee, that Labour hammers them.

Johnson lost his rag at PMQs and showed how vulnerable he is when under pressure.

The risk is that its seen as frivolous, I don't know how it's actually playing out, too early to say really. Naturally they will try spin but that's not what's influencing my thought though, its just a judgement call as to how the public might percieve whats going on.

He certainly lost his rag which will have been encouraging for SKS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The telling comparison is between Johnson's jolly little makeover of his flat  and those poor people expecting similar undeserved huge bills to correct their cladding.

That's why it stinks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

The telling comparison is between Johnson's jolly little makeover of his flat  and those poor people expecting similar undeserved huge bills to correct their cladding.

That's why it stinks.

Looks like the taxpayer on the hook again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

The telling comparison is between Johnson's jolly little makeover of his flat  and those poor people expecting similar undeserved huge bills to correct their cladding.

That's why it stinks.

There are so many similar analogies that can be made aren't there.

From SKS's point of view its finding the ones that gain greatest traction. 

 

Edited by Van wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well as the tory voters are all over this thread, which they have avoided on the whole, telling us that this isn't gaining traction, may be proof it is gaining traction?!🤔

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the cost of the flat was £58,000 ? Did I get it wrong has it always been £200, 000 or is this even a misprint

The Downing Street flat refurbishment - overseen by Mr Johnson's fiancée Carrie Symonds - is reported to have cost up to £200,000.

The Electoral Commission is investigating its funding, as are the UK's top civil servant and the prime minister's own standards adviser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I thought the cost of the flat was £58,000 ? Did I get it wrong has it always been £200, 000 or is this even a misprint

The Downing Street flat refurbishment - overseen by Mr Johnson's fiancée Carrie Symonds - is reported to have cost up to £200,000.

The Electoral Commission is investigating its funding, as are the UK's top civil servant and the prime minister's own standards adviser.

Prime Minister's own standards?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ricardo said:

As history shows, they all fall eventually but I am very doubtful that Wallpapergate is going to bring down Boris.

I think you are probably right there, Deadbodiesgate or somewhat bizzarely Superleaguegate look far more likely candidates to achieve that.

Then of course there is also the possibility that some people are going to start objecting to paying for the many, many billions that Johnson has totally wasted and/or tipped into the back pockets of his cronies............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't want to ruin the LOD thread but more relevant here anyway... Maybe after all these investigations we will find out the original donor (H?)

 

IMG_20210429_222539.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only someone else had bought his lightbulbs then we could have had

"Rage. rage against the buying of the lights"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, horsefly said:

Perhaps  you can clear up one thing. In the past you told us you didn't vote for Boris as you didn't like him (wasn't hardline brexit enough for you), now you say you did vote for him. Which claim is the lie?

I voted for the conservatives rather than the Brexit Party so as not to split the Brexit vote --- 80 seat majority 👍

Herminge, like you, tactically voted for Steptoe and the Labour Party rather than his preferred Jo (🎶Thanks for the mammaries🎶) Swansong in order to not split the Remainiac vote... 😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Jools, you serf, I voted for anybody other than the tories. Why? Because I was sick that my wages had stagnated under ten years of their rule. I was sick that any thought of owning a home had completely disappeared. I was sick that even renting a place would cost nearly all my wages per month just on rent and bills. I was sick that they used the EU as a scapegoat to blame for all of their dreadful policies.I was sick that only a small minority were benefitting from tory rule and the vast majority were scraping by.But most of all I was sick that the people of this country had fallen for this nonsense. They had let themselves be conned by the very wealthy to be treated poorly and they're still voting for it in their droves. Turkeys have constantly voted for Christmas and now Christmas is here. And they're still putting out the tinsel. Idiots have destroyed their own country.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jools said:

I voted for the conservatives rather than the Brexit Party so as not to split the Brexit vote --- 80 seat majority 👍

Herminge, like you, tactically voted for Steptoe and the Labour Party rather than his preferred Jo (🎶Thanks for the mammaries🎶) Swansong in order to not split the Remainiac vote... 😀

You've changed your story then. Can't say I'm surprised. Perhaps you can finally answer the question about why you are such an avid supporter of the UK joining the CPTPP when your hero Nige thinks it would be a disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Text him and find out where he bought his wallpaper.

Not B&Q for sure.

How many on here think John Lewis is not good enough?

Boris is not a golfer as he doesn't appreciate a good lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Herman said:

No Jools, you serf, I voted for anybody other than the tories. Why? Because I was sick that my wages had stagnated under ten years of their rule. I was sick that any thought of owning a home had completely disappeared. I was sick that even renting a place would cost nearly all my wages per month just on rent and bills. I was sick that they used the EU as a scapegoat to blame for all of their dreadful policies.I was sick that only a small minority were benefitting from tory rule and the vast majority were scraping by.But most of all I was sick that the people of this country had fallen for this nonsense. They had let themselves be conned by the very wealthy to be treated poorly and they're still voting for it in their droves. Turkeys have constantly voted for Christmas and now Christmas is here. And they're still putting out the tinsel. Idiots have destroyed their own country.

Too many people and not enough houses, Hermione.

For over a decade you've approved mass immigration to this country and here you are complaining about your wages stagnating and high house prices 🤡

Betwixt those fateful 13 years of Blair, Brown & Labour is when the floodgates were opened wide and what you should be blaming the conservatives for is their failure thus far in closing those floodgates.

If you want house prices/rental to come down, you will support the UK points based immigration system that leaving the EU allows us to implement 👍

Of course you could buy a 2-bedroom property for as little as £3000 in your beloved EU - Bulgaria - Wages are ****e there though, in the EUs level playing field 🙃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...