A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

19 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

You are an expert on Governance, Politics, Anarchy and you chose to vent your spleen on some third rate Football Fan website with a sideshow called Non- Football

OTBC! 

WTF are you doing here then you moron? Now try again to say something relevant to the issues being discussed. I'm sure everyone will be delighted by your description of them as participating in a third rate site. Strange how it's always the right-wing buffoons who want to cancel others isn't it!

22 hours ago, ricardo said:

The first signs of Teflon Man getting his mojo back.

The Daily Mirror needs more photo's with bigger bottles of wine and a lot more tinsel.

A 1% improvement in the Cons rating and you are absurdly describing that as Johnson getting his "mojo back". Hilarious!

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

A 1% improvement in the Cons rating and you are absurdly describing that as Johnson getting his "mojo back". Hilarious!

Looks like he'll be there a lot longer than we think.

Opinion Polls are just a snapshot, nothing more, nothing less.

GE still a long way off.

Three weeks ago I was sure he'd be gone in days. But now we see the extent of the wriggling and squirming he's prepared to go to in order to hang on to his job his words ten days ago 'It will take a Panzer Division to get me out of No.10' have an increasing ring of likelihood to them.

9 minutes ago, Barry Brockes said:

Three weeks ago I was sure he'd be gone in days. But now we see the extent of the wriggling and squirming he's prepared to go to in order to hang on to his job his words ten days ago 'It will take a Panzer Division to get me out of No.10' have an increasing ring of likelihood to them.

May elections was my first guess, now I'm not too sure but can't see him going on beyond this year.

I dread to think what this country will be like if that ****, his lackeys and supporters carry on for much longer.

Me too Herman but the man has no morals, values, principles, scruples or shame and if the red tops are to believed in that he's promising honours and hundreds of millions of pounds in local grants to win votes from doubting MPs who's going to stop him?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

WTF are you doing here then you moron? Now try again to say something relevant to the issues being discussed. I'm sure everyone will be delighted by your description of them as participating in a third rate site. Strange how it's always the right-wing buffoons who want to cancel others isn't it!

Moron 

Nighty-night 🤣

Statistics can sometime be useful in highlighting the precarious nature of BoJo the Clown's position  and why any slight resurgence in support for him and his government might be fleeting - 50 plus 300 plus 500, and 300 minus x.

Fifty Partygate statements  from Downing Street staff and government employees to the police on pain of perjury; 300 Partygate photos in police possession; 500 pages of Sue Gray's Partygate evidence in police possession; 300 minus x being the number of Partygate photos not yet leaked to the press, with x being the number leaked so far and being a number considerably fewer than 300.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

I must say that although we've always known there were one set of rules for our political masters and the establishment generally and quite a different set for the rest of us, I am still finding it quite extraordinary how open and explicit they are now being that the rule of law simply doesn't apply at all where the establishment is concerned.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Herman said:

Yep, Johnson must be even more stupid than we previously suspected if he belives that these continual expensive jaunts which are damaging to both the environment and the public purse are going to do him any favours with the voters. 😂

Of course, he is also famously lazy so maybe he doesn't believe it will help with the voters at all but is just his way of breaking up the tedium of being PM and avoiding doing any actual work - given the utter incompetence with which he's tackled everything that has come his way over the last two and a half years, that actually seems the likelier explanation.

47 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Yep, Johnson must be even more stupid than we previously suspected if he belives that these continual expensive jaunts which are damaging to both the environment and the public purse are going to do him any favours with the voters. 😂

Of course, he is also famously lazy so maybe he doesn't believe it will help with the voters at all but is just his way of breaking up the tedium of being PM and avoiding doing any actual work - given the utter incompetence with which he's tackled everything that has come his way over the last two and a half years, that actually seems the likelier explanation.

Funny how he was going to lie down in front of the bulldozer.

The Sunday Times

@thesundaytimes

🔺EXCLUSIVE: In return for a £250,000 donation to the Conservatives, multimillionaires are being ushered into the heart of government as part of a secret ‘advisory board’

Trevor Philips pointed out that Boris said one sanction would be to use the act whereby money not accounted for (dirty) can be withheld but as yet has not used the act against any Russian laundering their money in the UK. In fact it has been used but not against Russians.

He also asked Cleverley what our Troop will do if Russia does invade and he said they are just there because we are in NATO. But didn't illuminate what NATO would do.

It's not a market I look at every day but today is the first day I've noticed on Betfair that Johnson is shorter odds still to be PM at the party conference in the autumn than he is to not be still in situ. There's not much in it but it's a definite swing from the last time I looked.

So let's see where we are. 

Brexit done

Covid beaten

Eighty seat majority

Still Prime Minister

I think Mr. Teflon Man is in better shape than most Pinkun posters care to admit. Russian crisis comes along at just the right time for BoJo to appear as a senior statesman and the ratings start to climb in time for the May local elections. EU appears toothless in Ukraine. Biden falls further in opinion polls. Johnson is the standout politician.

He's wriggled free, chaps.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

So let's see where we are. 

Brexit done

Covid beaten

Eighty seat majority

Still Prime Minister

I think Mr. Teflon Man is in better shape than most Pinkun posters care to admit. Russian crisis comes along at just the right time for BoJo to appear as a senior statesman and the ratings start to climb in time for the May local elections. EU appears toothless in Ukraine. Biden falls further in opinion polls. Johnson is the standout politician.

He's wriggled free, chaps.

Point 1. Really. Swap done with chaos.

Point 2. I think you will find Covid parties are coming back to infect him.

Point 3. I think you will find it is 77.

Point 4. Correct.

Don't give up the day job.

• Haha 1