Sign in to follow this  
Jools

New GB News Channel

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Surprised they didn’t use Johnson does he claim to be Churchill like ?

I think it's more like 'Churchill lite'.

• Like 1

On 28/01/2022 at 20:06, Van wink said:

Watch his documentary 7.00 Sunday on 4

Was quite a good summary of recent events with references back to his previous career/ behaviour, came across almost as a political obituary but with no killer moments. Nevertheless a reasonable watch.

He's still a very good journalist.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

How's his ferret? 

Nothing noticeable wriggling around in his trousers, a keener eye than mine might have spotted something though.

• Haha 2

Interesting. One of the major backers of KGB News was named in Parliament as having close Russian connections. 

The links are well worth following. It seems a shame all these entities were mentioned a long time ago but were ignored. Chandler, Legatum, Elliott, Vote Leave, GB News etc etc. 

Then you have the even worse people. Farage, Banks, Assange, Trump, Leave EU, GB News etc etc. 

• Like 1

Mustn't forget Andrew Neil, The Spectator, Telegraph, Guido and other media entities linking them all. 

On 06/03/2022 at 10:07, Herman said:

Mustn't forget Andrew Neil, The Spectator, Telegraph, Guido and other media entities linking them all. 

It has been going on for years. Putin has been interfering in US and GB politics to weaken the West and was a big part in both the  election of Trump  and the Brexit vote.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Badger said:

It has been going on for years. Putin has been interfering in US and GB politics to weaken the West and was a big part in both the  election of Trump  and the Brexit vote.

Can you explain how he did it ?

13 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Decades of dark money funding political entities, parties and politicians. See Arron Banks, Farage, Johnson,Leave EU etc

Infiltration and overt funding of political parties and think tanks especially the Conservatives/right wing side. The far left hasn't been immune to this either.

The use of social media has been a massive influence. Spreading misinformation through Facebook, Twitter and Youtube for example and then being amplified by bots and bad actors.

This has been going on for a long time that by the time people realised what was going on it was far too late.

See journalists like Carole Cadwalladr, Peter Jukes and many others that have been shouting this loudly.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Herman said:

Decades of dark money funding political entities, parties and politicians. See Arron Banks, Farage, Johnson,Leave EU etc

Infiltration and overt funding of political parties and think tanks especially the Conservatives/right wing side. The far left hasn't been immune to this either.

The use of social media has been a massive influence. Spreading misinformation through Facebook, Twitter and Youtube for example and then being amplified by bots and bad actors.

This has been going on for a long time that by the time people realised what was going on it was far too late.

See journalists like Carole Cadwalladr, Peter Jukes and many others that have been shouting this loudly.

and Trump ?

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Well, you could start with the Mueller Report:

the "report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion"[10][11][12] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[4] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

Methods include:

1. Social media campaigns - Facebook groups and twitter bots in a deliberate attempt to spread misinformation. 

2. Russian military intelligence used widespread hacking and release of anything damaging and provide co-ordinated "dirt" on candidates.

3. Funding - including some of the information that was regularly posted on here during the referendum campaign

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

and Trump ?

FFS! Have you not heard of the Mueller report: "the report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion"[10][11][12] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[4] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[17]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Flynn

Edited by horsefly
Beat me to it Badger, my apologies!

18 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

TRUE EMAILS   !!!

You must support the Ukraine invasion if you’re a supporter of Farage, Trump, GB News etc. What an awful person.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

TRUE EMAILS   !!!

The other day you put on another thread something in support of Zelensky. Now I may have misunderstood but now you seem to be supporting the invasion of Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

TRUE EMAILS   !!!

Hacked by the Russian state and given to Trump.

• Like 1

Nobody is watching this channel except the people that oppose it.

Maybe don’t waste your life hate-watching stuff to pointlessly make yourself mad?

I really hate when people assume I'm watching a TV channel I'm not. It makes me so mad that I just had to pointlessly post to tell you all this.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and waste my life posting on an internet message board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russian-broadcaster-offers-nigel-farage-own-television-show-rt-a7232876.html

Russian broadcaster offers Nigel Farage his own television show

Kremlin-backed station have also approached Katie Hopkins and Russell Brand

"And its Birthday Greetings from me, Nigel, to you, Ivan Bolakov

No idea what they are doing on there and frankly don’t care, but will maintain that Andrew Neil was and is an excellent journo👍