Sign in to follow this  
Jools

New GB News Channel

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

and you can't tell the truth !

so none of this is the truth

"to have been a senior manager at BMW, to have made thousands in one day on the stock market, to have raised money (alone) for a memorial to a crashed WW2 pilot

and the girlfriend which turned out to be an instagram photo"

I think there are others on here who remember the numerous lies you have posted about the above

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Sorry Chis you gave yourself away when you sent that email

Has Brexit caused a lithium shortage?

30 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Sorry Chis you gave yourself away when you sent that email

Are you sure it wasn't Christ?

Your spelling is often very shaky, and many of your posts read as though English is your second or third language, and then of course sometimes people post from their phones which also tends to cause spelling problems........

......just saying, it would be an easy misake to make 😂😂

• Haha 3

The Spectator going after Marcus Rashford. I wonder what a highly influential black sportsman could have done to upset them? 

You'll still be able to buy your slab of gammon from Sainsbury's, but you won't see it being advertised on Gammon News:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sainsbury-s-ends-advertising-campaign-with-gb-news-following-backlash-over-nigel-farage/ar-AAN1pID?ocid=msedgntp

Sainsbury’s has confirmed its advertising campaign with GB News has come to an end after it saw itself at the centre of a row for being among a handful of brands running adverts on Nigel Farage’s GB News show.

No doubt Nige will take a cut in his pay to make up for causing the station lost revenue.

8 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

GBNews.JPG

Hahahahahaha! 145,000 viewers. That's really going to have the advertisers rolling in to fund the calamity news channel. I'm sure the BBC and Sky News are quaking in their boots. 

Perhaps one should also note that Farage's slot starts at 7pm, precisely the time when BBC and Sky news viewing figures would be at their lowest. Such is the draw of Farage that less than 1% of his Brexit voting Dodos tune in to his daily bile show.

All I can say is keep up the good work fundraising for the RNLI NIge. Should be able to afford a couple of extra boats now to pick up a few extra refugees.

3 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Only people living in bubbles would be embarrassed, Herman. In the real world Nigel Farage is very popular.

In the real world he's failed to be the most popular person on 8 occasions, on one of those occasions a man in a dolphin suit was more popular that Nigel. 🤣 

• Haha 4

Does anyone know if the gammon in chief (Neil) has ever returned to work? I can't be bothered to turn on gobshi*te news anymore. Can't imagine he would be happy to work with Farage who he clearly finds contemptible.

Edited by horsefly

Oh look! Gobshi*te News' star bigot has lost more than half his viewers in a couple of weeks. Seems the owners of this pi*ss-poor joke of a channel are too stupid to realise that trying to turn it into the UK's version of Fox News would never work in a country with a population 5 times smaller than the USA. 

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1487533/GB-News-Nigel-Farage-lose-viewing-figures

GB News hit with crushing blow as Nigel Farage loses over half his viewers in TWO weeks

Last week, Farage’s show gathered around 43,900 views for the Monday evening edition, and comparing the figures to the week of August 9, there has been a slow decline.

Wow! I'm sure major advertisers will be flocking to the station to have their names associated with right-wing bigotry for the sake of appealing to 40,000 Gammas.

40 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Stop watching the news sadacts. It’s turned you into insufferable morons. 

So what did you watch to acheive the same outcome?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

So what did you watch to acheive the same outcome?

Obsession with bipartisan “news” and obsession into social media is this eras smoking. It’s causing you immense harm and will have long term effects on your physical and mental well-being. There’s also the fact that time is ticking away and you are wasting it on feckless pursuits like “politics” and being outraged but by all means yuck it up my dude. It’s not like there’s proven massive foreign government campaigns from the likes of Russia and China specifically designed to make you behave this way. Keep fighting the good fight that you have come up with originally by yourself and haven’t been co-opted at all.

21 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Obsession with bipartisan “news” and obsession into social media is this eras smoking. It’s causing you immense harm and will have long term effects on your physical and mental well-being. There’s also the fact that time is ticking away and you are wasting it on feckless pursuits like “politics” and being outraged but by all means yuck it up my dude. It’s not like there’s proven massive foreign government campaigns from the likes of Russia and China specifically designed to make you behave this way. Keep fighting the good fight that you have come up with originally by yourself and haven’t been co-opted at all.

You didn't answer the question, try and focus.

34 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

You didn't answer the question, try and focus.

Did you type that or were you coerced into typing that? Are your opinions your own? I kind of doubt it personally.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Did you type that or were you coerced into typing that? Are your opinions your own? I kind of doubt it personally.

Only 'kind of', you need to commit, your halfhearted personal opinions don't have any gravitas.