Sign in to follow this  
Bethnal Yellow and Green

Pinto’s gone.

Good luck Ivo, always a pleasure to watch, if not a litttle buttock clenching.

• Like 1

A popular player. He played with his heart on his sleeve. I loved his attitude which was probably best summed up as swashbuckling!

Max has taken the RB on to a new level but Ivo has been very supportive.

Good luck Ivo in your next chapter.

In some respect one thing has not changed since last Summer's close season in that for City to get new guys in to prepare a squad strengthen for the Prem campaign guys have to leave the club to...often the outs have to happen before the ins. So thats 1 in and 1out (Heise being the in, even thou it was Jan. when we got him).

I wish Ivo all the best for the future and sure wherever he ends up he will do a good job. Has been a model professional, enjoyed his forward thrusting runs, overall was a decent signing for City. Thx Ivo, great lad on and off the pitch.

Good luck Ivo, it was plain for all to see you always gave your best. 

I for one will be cheering you on Monday. 

Fair play to Ivo, by all accounts he's trained and worked hard behind the scenes and not caused a fuss. You have to remember the starting 11 don't just train defence V attack in isolation, he's part of a squad who will have pushed our stars in training to be the best versions of themselves! I'm glad that he will get a chance for a send of and hope he finds a decent club! 

Thought Ivo was a good captain for us in a difficult period. Really liked his attitude and desire for the club and wish him well. One of my sons favourite players here.

Good luck Ivo.

Good luck Ivo! Will forever be loved at this club, and if I wasn’t already aware of whom had a ‘Norwich City Champions 2019’ tattoo on his leg, then I would not be surprised if it was himself! Great bloke and sad to see him go - a man who is Norwich through and through, and I hope we see him back around the place from time to time 🙌

What a gent, was a joy to watch in seasons past and a great captain and if not for the emergence of Aaron’s would probably still be in or around the playing squad. I wish him all the best, and it’s lovely we’ll get one last chance to say goodbye