Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

28 minutes ago, Well b back said:

So when we were told Brexit was about the economy, investment, the ability to carry on trading with the EU this was not really true, it clearly for many was about racial hatred towards Europeans.

You are now using a vaccine to cover up where it is going wrong and put fuel on the fire of your hatred towards them.

We cannot trade with a mafia organisation that only wants trade to be one way and is using every endeavour to deliberately damage us.

Edited by paul moy

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

We cannot trade with a mafia organisation that only wants trade to be one way and is using every endeavour to deliberately damage us.

you are living under Don Johnson and accuse others of being mafia like, what a joke. London is the most corrupt money laundering operation in the world and the worlds drug dealers, mafiosis and errant oligarchs flog to it. You must be blind or wear your mask over your eyes, or, are within the protected circle of individuals who don't care and carry on.

News is that you are not trading much at all with the EU anymore, unless you have erased the economic reality for your two braincells as well.

11 minutes ago, paul moy said:

We will be in a mess if we can’t. 
Let’s have another go why are you not aiming these comments at the US as well who have a complete export ban ?

A little insight about the USA and exporting.

When I used to run a company there - I had many dealings with their State Dept. (generally helpful). One thing that always struck me was this which I can't quite recall verbatim but from a training session - "In the US there is no right to export - that is a privilege" (i.e. can can be removed). I will let people ponder that as its ultimately  true in most countries. 

Seems to me that  lot of people on here have absolutely zero experience of international trade and the hoops and pitfalls you have to jump through let alone legal, political and end use undertakings.

Don't believe me ? See what you agreed to when you ticked 'accept' on your new PC or s/w at install (and the jurisdiction).

8 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

you are living under Don Johnson and accuse others of being mafia like, what a joke. London is the most corrupt money laundering operation in the world and the worlds drug dealers, mafiosis and errant oligarchs flog to it. You must be blind or wear your mask over your eyes, or, are within the protected circle of individuals who don't care and carry on.

News is that you are not trading much at all with the EU anymore, unless you have erased the economic reality for your two braincells as well.

And Swindo lauds trade deals with the UAE royal family that "disappears" princesses that act out of line.

18 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Your hatred does blind your arguments. Look up the definition of trade.

22 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Were you the same person that on the edp site used to have posts removed that were not nice towards Europeans ?

30 minutes ago, paul moy said:

The EU have not made exports but the vaccine companies have as they are fulfilling contractual obligations due to early orders place by other countries. To say that the EU export vaccines is a clear lie so withdraw it !!!!

The only orders that the EU would export are under the COVAX scheme which the UK already have done and will continue to do. Gambia for instance are offering free jabs and an expat I know has already had one there.

Please could you provide the links for the Uk exporting vaccines. Thanks

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Your hatred does blind your arguments. Look up the definition of trade.

He’s not interested in that.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

He’s not interested in that.

Indeed! The fake economist who says we should stop trading with the EU and destroy half of our trading economy. Laughably stupid.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

The EU have not made exports but the vaccine companies have as they are fulfilling contractual obligations due to early orders place by other countries. To say that the EU export vaccines is a clear lie so withdraw it !!!!

The only orders that the EU would export are under the COVAX scheme which the UK already have done and will continue to do. Gambia for instance are offering free jabs and an expat I know has already had one there.

It seems the infamous 29 million doses in Italy reported today were being exported to Canada and Mexico so could you be a little clearer where I lied.

Thank you.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/british-meat-industry-warns-of-permanent-loss-of-trade-with-eu/ar-BB1eUWoT?ocid=msedgntp

British meat industry warns of permanent loss of trade with EU

The British meat industry warned on Wednesday of a permanent loss of export trade with the European Union of between 20% and 50% even after post-Brexit "teething problems" are ironed out. 

In the first six weeks of the year Britain's EU meat exports were at 50% of average levels last year, the British Meat Processors Association (BMPA) said.

The BMPA warned that the situation will not improve much under the current post-Brexit trading regime and called on the government to re-engage with the meat industry and the EU to work out detailed and lasting solutions.

"Dismissing trade disruption at the borders as short-term ‘teething problems’ is no longer credible. British meat companies are painting a very different picture," it said.

2 hours ago, BigFish said:

And Swindo lauds trade deals with the UAE royal family that "disappears" princesses that act out of line.

A Country who has performed kidnappings on UK streets

4 hours ago, paul moy said:

You are not a UK patriot so go and live in your EUtopia........  you are not wanted here

Will there be trains for us to board? Will have to leave our belongings behind for the Brexiteer Brownshirts to sort through?

Edited by keelansgrandad

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

We will be in a mess if we can’t. 
Let’s have another go why are you not aiming these comments at the US as well who have a complete export ban ?

Because the Daily Mail hasn't told him to be angry at the US

• Like 1

So the discredited junta dictatorship of the EUSSR have implemented an export ban because we are so successful and is breaking our contracts.

Time for us to ramp up our facilities and for AZ to close its plants in the EU, and for other pharma companies to do the same.

They really are lowlifes, just like their ignorant supporters:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9396643/EU-standoff-Britian-vaccines-escalates.html#reader-comments

WTO ASAP Boris !!!!!!

and the nightmare continues

"A UK food company whose products appear on the shelves of the country’s largest supermarkets has decided to stop using British pork in its sausages because of the post-Brexit complications of moving meat across borders.

After two disastrous attempts since January to send British pork to Germany, where it is made into 75 tonnes of organic sausages annually, the firm behind Helen Browning’s Organic says it has been forced to drop its support for UK farmers and switch to Danish suppliers.

“The cost, the complexity, and the sheer time and effort it takes to manage an export, it’s just not worth it,” said Vicky McNicholas, the firm’s managing director."

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/mar/24/uk-firm-to-stop-using-british-pork-after-post-brexit-border-problems-helen-browning

The latest government statistics show UK food exports to the EU have decreased by at least 45% since 1 January. Many smaller food producers have been “shut out” of sending produce to the EU since Brexit....................................... meat exports now require a 26-step process, which is fraught with bureaucracy and generates a mound of paperwork.

image.jpeg.40976aac39db9bf99d2e403f910e1191.jpeg

'they lied to you.......didn't they ?

a more in depth explanation of how the UK becoming a 'third country' is crippling UK meat producers

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2021/mar/24/how-brexit-added-layers-bureaucracy-meat-exports

or as I explained to a brexiteer who was whining about how unfair it all was

well it was your sort who voted to have all the small town bypasses in Norfolk closed, but can't understand why traffic is not moving as it once did, and there are hold-ups and traffic jams everywhere

Edited by Bill

19 minutes ago, paul moy said:

So the discredited junta dictatorship of the EUSSR have implemented an export ban because we are so successful and is breaking our contracts.

Time for us to ramp up our facilities and for AZ to close its plants in the EU, and for other pharma companies to do the same.

They really are lowlifes, just like their ignorant supporters:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9396643/EU-standoff-Britian-vaccines-escalates.html#reader-comments

WTO ASAP Boris !!!!!!

No links then re the U.K. exports or why you think the US are correct to ban all exports including even the bags for the vaccine.

I don’t support any of the countries ( including the U.K. and the EU ) who are all as bad as each other, so if you are referring to me as low life, ignorant or a liar as you did earlier then all I can say is you wouldn’t be quite so brave if you weren’t hidden behind your computer.

For the 10th and 11th times please provide the links.

One last point I keep telling you we do not have a magic Pfizer and Oxford tree. How do you propose upping manufacture, by adding some fertiliser to the daily watering of said trees. You keep telling us the EU have no processing capabilities and we have invested billions in said production, so why are we remotely worried about wether the EU will stop exporting or not. Let me tell you the EU are one of the major producers and any bans will effect the world, however if I understand it correctly ( of course I am ignorant ) this would not effect the poorer nations.

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

and the nightmare continues

"A UK food company whose products appear on the shelves of the country’s largest supermarkets has decided to stop using British pork in its sausages because of the post-Brexit complications of moving meat across borders.

After two disastrous attempts since January to send British pork to Germany, where it is made into 75 tonnes of organic sausages annually, the firm behind Helen Browning’s Organic says it has been forced to drop its support for UK farmers and switch to Danish suppliers.

“The cost, the complexity, and the sheer time and effort it takes to manage an export, it’s just not worth it,” said Vicky McNicholas, the firm’s managing director."

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/mar/24/uk-firm-to-stop-using-british-pork-after-post-brexit-border-problems-helen-browning

The latest government statistics show UK food exports to the EU have decreased by at least 45% since 1 January. Many smaller food producers have been “shut out” of sending produce to the EU since Brexit....................................... meat exports now require a 26-step process, which is fraught with bureaucracy and generates a mound of paperwork.

image.jpeg.40976aac39db9bf99d2e403f910e1191.jpeg

'they lied to you.......didn't they ?

a more in depth explanation of how the UK becoming a 'third country' is crippling UK meat producers

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2021/mar/24/how-brexit-added-layers-bureaucracy-meat-exports

or as I explained to a brexiteer who was whining about how unfair it all was

well it was your sort who voted to have all the small town bypasses in Norfolk closed, but can't understand why traffic is not moving as it once did, and there are hold-ups and traffic jams everywhere

This is all part of a disingenuous EU import ban on our products, hence we should just go to WTO and bin all agreements and ban their products also, as the EU is not acting in good faith at all, as emphasized by their bitter vaccine shenanigans.  

The EU are desperate as their numerous horrendous failings are coming to the fore, for the whole world and their own citizens to see, and as with all bullies they cannot handle it, and are in meltdown.  Pass the popcorn as it is wonderful to watch the EU reminding us why we just had to leave!! 😂

50 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Will there be trains for us to board? Will have to leave our belongings behind for the Brexiteer Brownshirts to sort through?

They won't be using my hair to stuff their mattresses. 

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

The EU are desperate as their numerous horrendous failings are coming to the fore,

not as desperate as you to get a reaction - hence the constant stream of lies and misinformation

bring back Jools, or even RTB (at a push)

or what about South Sider, or is he nor part of your 'portfolio' ?

8 minutes ago, paul moy said:

This is all part of a disingenuous EU import ban on our products, hence we should just go to WTO and bin all agreements and ban their products also, as the EU is not acting in good faith at all, as emphasized by their bitter vaccine shenanigans.  

The EU are desperate as their numerous horrendous failings are coming to the fore, for the whole world and their own citizens to see, and as with all bullies they cannot handle it, and are in meltdown.  Pass the popcorn as it is wonderful to watch the EU reminding us why we just had to leave!! 😂

Hang on you told us they would need us more than they needed us and wouldn’t dare stop our products. 
No links or comments on the US yet I see, that’s 11 and 12 times I have asked now.

Farke and all the European sc@@ out I hear you cry. I hope the likes of Farke and Klopp haven’t been given any of our vaccine the thieving b*******.

19 minutes ago, Well b back said:

No links then re the U.K. exports or why you think the US are correct to ban all exports including even the bags for the vaccine.

I don’t support any of the countries ( including the U.K. and the EU ) who are all as bad as each other, so if you are referring to me as low life, ignorant or a liar as you did earlier then all I can say is you wouldn’t be quite so brave if you weren’t hidden behind your computer.

For the 10th and 11th times please provide the links.

One last point I keep telling you we do not have a magic Pfizer and Oxford tree. How do you propose upping manufacture, by adding some fertiliser to the daily watering of said trees. You keep telling us the EU have no processing capabilities and we have invested billions in said production, so why are we remotely worried about wether the EU will stop exporting or not. Let me tell you the EU are one of the major producers and any bans will effect the world, however if I understand it correctly ( of course I am ignorant ) this would not effect the poorer nations.

You're wasting your time with this lying loser Wbb. You've asked the right questions, but his record is never to answer a single one. It's the same old xenophobia every time. Laughably he claimed to be economist, yet his constant protestations that we should cease trading with the EU would mean the UK going bankrupt, widespread starvation (50% of our food is provided by the EU), and millions of deaths from a lack of medicines (The vast majority of out pharmaceuticals are supplied by the EU). He's even so stupid that he can't spot the contradiction in saying we should ban all EU imports then whines like a baby that the EU might ban the export of vaccines. Such idiocy shows he has no interest in genuine debate, so I suggest we all ignore the racist buffoon and leave him and swindon to converse alone on fantasy island.

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1

project fear....baa baa.......four legs good....baa baa

or in reality

"Fish and meat exports to the EU plummeted in January compared to the previous year, as the British economy began to feel the first impact of Brexit.

The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) revealed that salmon was among the hardest hit foodstuffs, witnessing a 98 per cent dip from the previous year. Beef fell by 91.5 per cent, while cheese also declined by 85.1 per cent.

The UK’s export market suffered a total fall of £750 million – a 75.5 per cent decline from the previous January, the FDF said.

Businesses have complained of huge disruption as a result of Britain’s exit from the EU single market on 1 January. Earlier this month, a leading manufacturers union said that three-quarters of its members had experienced delays exporting since the turn of the year.

Meanwhile the Institute of Directors said on Thursday that one-in-five of its members had given up trying to export to the continent. The damning figures come hot on the heels of other devastating estimates of Brexit’s cost to Britain’s exporters.

Earlier this month it emerged that imports to Ireland from Great Britain dropped by more than 900 million euro in January, following the end of the transition period.

New data from Ireland’s Central Statistics Office (CSO) showed a 65 per cent drop – 906 million euro – to 497 million in January compared with the same month last year."

But. says Johnson these figures are merely a blip, no more than teething problems. Ignoring the reality, just as he ignored the impending dangers of Covid in the first few months of last year.

Skiving off from COBRA meetings, taking a 12 day break to sort of marital problems caused by his habitual lying - even saying not to send him the red boxes as he wouldn't read them. Then when finally surfacing chose to boast of how he had shaken hands with those infected with Covid.

Yesterday this lying incompetent " admitted there are many things he wishes he had done differently to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic".  What's the odds him or whoever is in charge this time next year will be spouting the same weasel words to explain why so many UK businesses have gone to the wall, why so much trade, and so many jobs have been lost ?

On 22/03/2021 at 17:00, Well b back said:

As part of the manifesto and Brexit we were assured the British army would not be reduced, so I suppose axeing 10,000 of them was always the plan.

Moys rubbish comes home to roost as the EU and U.K. agree on the basis of a deal to increase manufacture in The EU. Why the f*** does he have to stir up some of this hatred.

Boris out for allowing EU citizens to live and pouring cold water on some of the reports over the last few days.

Of course Moy will tell you a different story how we saved the EU, obviously my threat to nuke the b******** was the turning point.

Its almost as if he had already lied about staffing numbers

"Boris Johnson has been accused of “deceit” over his plans for the NHS, after his promise of “50,000 more nurses” turned out to include 18,500 existing nurses who the government hopes to persuade to remain in the workforce."

thankfully he had avoiding lying about brexit, other than to fishermen, farmers, and about the NI border....and customs, and the Single Market

or about dying in a ditch, or lying in front of a bulldozer - though lying in front of and to Parliament he is guilty of, almost on a daily basis

Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson winning a Tory majority – cartoon | Opinion  | The Guardian