Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

17 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I hope there is Guinness when the pubs reopen. I'm not a real ale drinker and every pub has Guince.

There will be but the first couple of pints may taste of hand sanitiser. 

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

There will be but the first couple of pints may taste of hand sanitiser. 

That's still better than being in a Wetherspoons.

• Haha 1

May I remind you this is the 'positive Brexit' thread NOT  the 'have a go at SwindonCanary' tread 

remainers never get it right 

Edited by SwindonCanary

41 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

May I remind you this is the 'positive Brexit' thread NOT  the 'have a go at SwindonCanary' tread 

remainers never get it right 

If you don't want people to have a go at you don't tell lies and then don't tell more lies to cover up the first lie.

It's that simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

pointing out that you are lying is not 'having a go at'

why not stop lying, that would solve it

copied and pasted by SwindonCanary 

This week the European Union continued to embarrass itself, making extreme new threats to the rest of the western world in a desperate bid to cover up its own vaccine woes.

Britain continues to outpace the bungled European jab-rollout with its independent programme. Half of British adults have now received their first shot of the medicine that should see our country re-open and our traditional way of life restored.

But our success has bred bitterness and contempt in the Eurocrat sadsacks who revealed their utter incompetence throughout this entire ordeal.

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen this week revealed that “all options are on the table” in their bid to catch up – including the extreme measure of invoking Article 122, which would let Eurocrats seize vaccine production plants, suspend intellectual property rights, and halt the export of the life-saving drugs to outside countries who have paid up for them.

In one pathetic remark, she asked “whether exports to countries who have higher vaccination rates than us are still proportionate”, as if Britain receiving the vaccine doses we’re contractually owed is contingent on how well or badly the EU does with their own warped scheme.

Never underestimate the ability of the European Commission to lash out in crazy ways when backed into a corner. Less than two months ago they tried to erect a border on the island of Ireland before being forced down by pressure from the British and Irish administrations.

While von der Leyen was making pathetic attempts to flex her emergency powers muscle, leading countries like Germany and France flip-flopped on the use of Britain’s life-saving Oxford/AstraZeneca jab and were forced into a humiliating U-turn as their fake news about the shot was busted by medical boffins.

Putting the lives of their own citizens at risk, more than a dozen European countries suspended the use of the jab amid baseless blood clotting concerns, which major experts in the UK and across Europe comprehensively refuted days ago.

Now even the European Medicines Agency has chimed in, declaring that the UK-designed product is “a safe and efficient vaccine” that is “not associated with increased risk of blood clots”.

Without a leg to stand on, European nations are now re-starting their rollout of the shot. The time wasted will almost certainly have cost lives, with top British advisor Professor Jonathan Van-Tam saying that “vaccines don’t save lives if they’re in fridges, they only save lives if they’re in arms.”

Macron in particular will be disappointed by the scientific evidence backing up Britain’s mammoth contribution to the global fight against coronavirus. Back in January the witless Europhile claimed that the solution was “almost ineffective for those over 65, and some say over 60.”

These clowns continue to remind us, time after time, how fortunate we are to have quit the failing bloc in time to establish our own world-class jab roll-out. Even with a supply snaggle caused by the Indian government, this country is still on track to get every adult jabbed by this summer with second shots secured for our beloved elderly over the next month.

We’ve been hammering the Eurocrats and their suck-ups like Macron relentlessly on our social media channels and on our new news website, The Foxhole. We’re pleased to report that the site is going from strength to strength, with nearly three hundred thousand new users checking out the site in the last month alone as our audience continues to expand.

Your support thus far has been brilliant and we’d like to remind you that you can support us by reading and sharing our content, and by signing up as a Foxhole member to read the news ad-free for less than a pound a week. You can also donate directly to Leave.EU via our website.

We were generously supported by large donors during the EU referendum, but we are now powered primarily by the support of patriotic Brits like you who help us keep the campaign ticking over. We’re a small team working hard to keep the ethos of the magnificent 2016 referendum campaign alive with a social media and news platform that reaches millions. Any support you can give to help us cover our costs and keep going is greatly appreciated.

Facebook - Leave.EU
  Twitter - Leave.EU
  YouTube - Leave.EU
Edited by SwindonCanary

21 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

This week the European Union continued to embarrass itself, making extreme new threats to the rest of the western world in a desperate bid to cover up its own vaccine woes.

Britain continues to outpace the bungled European jab-rollout with its independent programme. Half of British adults have now received their first shot of the medicine that should see our country re-open and our traditional way of life restored.

But our success has bred bitterness and contempt in the Eurocrat sadsacks who revealed their utter incompetence throughout this entire ordeal.

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen this week revealed that “all options are on the table” in their bid to catch up – including the extreme measure of invoking Article 122, which would let Eurocrats seize vaccine production plants, suspend intellectual property rights, and halt the export of the life-saving drugs to outside countries who have paid up for them.

In one pathetic remark, she asked “whether exports to countries who have higher vaccination rates than us are still proportionate”, as if Britain receiving the vaccine doses we’re contractually owed is contingent on how well or badly the EU does with their own warped scheme.

Never underestimate the ability of the European Commission to lash out in crazy ways when backed into a corner. Less than two months ago they tried to erect a border on the island of Ireland before being forced down by pressure from the British and Irish administrations.

While von der Leyen was making pathetic attempts to flex her emergency powers muscle, leading countries like Germany and France flip-flopped on the use of Britain’s life-saving Oxford/AstraZeneca jab and were forced into a humiliating U-turn as their fake news about the shot was busted by medical boffins.

Putting the lives of their own citizens at risk, more than a dozen European countries suspended the use of the jab amid baseless blood clotting concerns, which major experts in the UK and across Europe comprehensively refuted days ago.

Now even the European Medicines Agency has chimed in, declaring that the UK-designed product is “a safe and efficient vaccine” that is “not associated with increased risk of blood clots”.

Without a leg to stand on, European nations are now re-starting their rollout of the shot. The time wasted will almost certainly have cost lives, with top British advisor Professor Jonathan Van-Tam saying that “vaccines don’t save lives if they’re in fridges, they only save lives if they’re in arms.”

Macron in particular will be disappointed by the scientific evidence backing up Britain’s mammoth contribution to the global fight against coronavirus. Back in January the witless Europhile claimed that the solution was “almost ineffective for those over 65, and some say over 60.”

These clowns continue to remind us, time after time, how fortunate we are to have quit the failing bloc in time to establish our own world-class jab roll-out. Even with a supply snaggle caused by the Indian government, this country is still on track to get every adult jabbed by this summer with second shots secured for our beloved elderly over the next month.

We’ve been hammering the Eurocrats and their suck-ups like Macron relentlessly on our social media channels and on our new news website, The Foxhole. We’re pleased to report that the site is going from strength to strength, with nearly three hundred thousand new users checking out the site in the last month alone as our audience continues to expand.

Your support thus far has been brilliant and we’d like to remind you that you can support us by reading and sharing our content, and by signing up as a Foxhole member to read the news ad-free for less than a pound a week. You can also donate directly to Leave.EU via our website.

We were generously supported by large donors during the EU referendum, but we are now powered primarily by the support of patriotic Brits like you who help us keep the campaign ticking over. We’re a small team working hard to keep the ethos of the magnificent 2016 referendum campaign alive with a social media and news platform that reaches millions. Any support you can give to help us cover our costs and keep going is greatly appreciated.

Facebook - Leave.EU
  Twitter - Leave.EU
  YouTube - Leave.EU

You still haven’t answered my question, EU have exported 41 million doses, please tell us how many we have exported. It is not wether I agree or disagree I just want to see if you blatantly lied when you told us the U.K. had exported more than the EU, or if indeed we have exported any.

If you can tell me that I will tell you what Boris Johnson said in June as to what action a country could take that will make that country immoral.

Also you told us how we invested so much in manufacturing vaccines in their own plants and the EU didn’t. Could you evidence this ? Or tell us where our magic Pfizer and Oxford trees are kept. I don’t get why The EU not exporting vaccines would effect us, if as you claim we don’t get any vaccines from The EU.

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

UK will not tell anyone how many they have exported, so how could I or you  know ?

So why lie about the numbers?

5 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

UK will not tell anyone how many they have exported, so how could I or you  know ?

So why in God's name did you lie about saying the UK and USA had exported "quite a lot more" than the EU? You keep doing this sort of thing, and you keep getting caught out doing it. One would have thought by now you would be aware that a number of individuals posting on here are more than capable of exposing every lie you post, so there really is nothing for you to gain by doing so. Despite this you persist in doing it, and your failure to own up when you are caught out posting lies, is precisely why you leave others with nothing else to resort to other than to call you out for it. 

Having a different opinion to others is fine. However, when you post those opinons on a public forum, you take on an obligation to defend those opinions with reason and argument backed up by evidence. An honest attempt to do that is what makes genuine debate possible. The fact that you persistently fail to abide by that obligation is what provokes anger in many people's response to your posts. Frankly, it is an insult when you simply ignore the posts of others when they have clearly made an honest attempt to show you evidence that what you have said is wrong; you should either attempt to counter that evidence with further evidence of your own, or have the grace to admit defeat. You really ought not to be surprised if you end up on the receiving end of personal insults if you insult others by refusing to respond to their arguments and evidence.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Facebook - Leave.EU
  Twitter - Leave.EU
  YouTube - Leave.EU

There clearly are questions to be asked about the effectiveness of the vaccine roll-out in the EU. However, do you really think anything is helped by posting this tripe from an article that is full of virulent xenophobic language? "sadsacks", "warped", "clowns", "suck-ups", hardly the language of a considered and balanced criticism is it? At least try to find a source that isn't so obviously and offensively racist and xenophobic. If you don't want to be tainted with accusations of racism and xenophobia yourself I respectfully suggest you avoid patronising obviously xenophobic and racist sites like this one.

Edited by horsefly

Weekly run down of the most tiresome groups in British society. Straight in at number 1.......

1. Flag-shaggers. ⬆️

2. All Lives Matter Gang.⬆️

3. Anti-vaxxers. ⬇️

4. Brexiters. ⬇️

5. Gammon. ⬇️

6. Sturgeon Must Resign Hypocrites. ⬆️New Entry.

Edited by Herman
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

Weekly run down of the most tiresome groups in British society. Straight in at number 1.......

1. Flag-shaggers. ⬆️

2. All Lives Matter Gang.⬆️

3. Anti-vaxxers. ⬇️

4. Brexiters. ⬇️

5. Gammon. ⬇️

I can only assume that the Tory "Sturgeon must resign" clan didn't make it onto the table after receiving little government support remembering the proven bully and ministerial code-breaker Preeti Patel is still in office at Johnson's behest.

• Thanks 1

Their complete hypocrisy had only slightly irked me. I'll put them in at 6 and it may rise depending on how vociferous they get in the next day or so. If I lived in Scotland I may have already got to the top level of tiresome.👍

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Well b back said:

You still haven’t answered my question, EU have exported 41 million doses, please tell us how many we have exported. It is not wether I agree or disagree I just want to see if you blatantly lied when you told us the U.K. had exported more than the EU, or if indeed we have exported any.

If you can tell me that I will tell you what Boris Johnson said in June as to what action a country could take that will make that country immoral.

Also you told us how we invested so much in manufacturing vaccines in their own plants and the EU didn’t. Could you evidence this ? Or tell us where our magic Pfizer and Oxford trees are kept. I don’t get why The EU not exporting vaccines would effect us, if as you claim we don’t get any vaccines from The EU.

You have got it all wrong, it's not the EU  that's exporting the vaccines, if they had their way they would keep it all, it's just that the UK were good and made contracts with the manufactures whilst the EU decided what to do. 

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

You have got it all wrong, it's not the EU  that's exporting the vaccines, if they had their way they would keep it all, it's just that the UK were good and made contracts with the manufactures whilst the EU decided what to do. 

And here you go again despite everything that has been said.

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And here you go again despite everything that has been said.

you got it wrong as well nothing to do with the EU

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

you got it wrong as well nothing to do with the EU

You're an utter idiot. The facts have been pointed out to you several times and you still ignore them. Several times it has been pointed out to you that 41 million vaccines have been exported from the EU. And several times I have pointed out to you that the EU ordered and paid for millions of AZ vaccines back in August. It was AZ who failed to provide them. If you can't be bothered to acknowledge the facts and engage in a genuine debate you should pi*ss off and let those people who do want to take the issues seriously the opportunity to do so. You're childishness is frankly boring and pathetic.

24 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

You’ve been reading to many fairy tales. Let me tell you another one.

Once upon a time there was a magic Pfizer tree based in number 10s back garden. There was also a factory that made 2 million AZ doses a week that when delivered to number 10 just like the bread and fishes in the bible the PM turned them into millions more by touching them.

If you really believe what you have said ( I think you are on a wind up ) why would it matter if the EU don’t export any vaccine as they don’t export any.

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

how many times do I have to tell you they are not from the EU they are from European manufactures

The only thing you have ever provided any proof for is that you are an intellectually retarded buffoon. Indeed, the evidence you have consistently provided for that is overdetermined by a factor of 41 million which is precisely the current number of vaccines licensed for export by the EU.