CANARYKING

Saturday afternoon

I can only imagine the nerves and tension at Leeds right now, hopefully they continue to choke and the score will remain the same - couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch, I remember how their supporters told us and every other clubs fans in the division how they’d won the League in SEPTEMBER 😂

Reading take the lead... Rotherham very unlucky not to equalize. Mind the gap...

Rotherham are toast. 3-0 Derby.

Reading 2-0 up and climbing away though, so the gap is now 15 to safety...

Edited by Canary Wundaboy

Nice positions for us at the moment but I’d fully expect both teams to go on to take all 3 points. 

Not a bad thing if both Sheff Utd and Leeds win today, just for the very reason it will mean there is no risk of complacency for our match later. 

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Not a bad thing if both Sheff Utd and Leeds win today, just for the very reason it will mean there is no risk of complacency for our match later. 

Thats nonsense and you know it

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

11 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Could do with Villa securing a playoff place before the last day....and then resting their 1st XI against us?!?

That's a good point although their reserves could kick us off the pitch and injure our key players.

11 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Could be relegated on Good Friday

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not theirs.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

That's a good point although their reserves could kick us off the pitch and injure our key players.

I'd take my chances of getting whatever we needed against a team of players of whom after 45 games weren't deemed good enough for their 1st team

Just don't see how complacency could possibly have a role. Having played 38 games, the whole squad knows that no game in this league is a given. Fear and nerves if players dwell too much on the league table and the greater significance of promotion. However, I get the feeling this squad will be in the best mental shape possible for every game for the rest of the season. Doesn't mean we'll get the rub of the green, and things could go against us within games, but I just don't see complacency being the issue.