Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

The table looks lovely

if only we had one of those 'hinvestors'

or maybe that chap Stinking Rich

ps the paupers are already offering cut price tickets for their next home game on 23rd Nov - a chilly old night sat on a straw bale at poorman road or sat in the warmth watching it on the telly

even those dimwits are not that daft

Poor old binners seem to have gone from skid row to death row.

I do genuinely feel sorry for them

...honest 😋

It's a concern when you are not beating fellow strugglers. Reading away next week will be a test.

Lose that and the points needed look all the more daunting when you see who they have in the following games.

Yes you have to play those games at some point, but they are perhaps not the games you want when you are trying to find form.

I guess we can rule them out of the play offs now.

Barely November and their season is already over 🤣

It does look rather good doesn’t it........well done Farke & the players, it would appear that the players are better than I gave them credit for a few months back. Great to see.

Always said that I could see Farkes style, it’s certainly bearing fruit with a lot of players most of us fans raised eyebrows at when they were left out, loaned out or got rid of, the likes of Pinto, Oliviera, Husband so on!

i love that our youngsters are so good and haven’t let anyone down, talented lot we have.

long may it continue please.

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Same team name buddy?😉

Yes NN - One Of Us Is A Scummer 👍

Going to try and hold onto our 'crown'! 🤞

You'll be there too I hope?

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Didnt they have a relegation countdown on their site once upon a time for us... maybe they could recycle it....

I think that would be in bad taste

rather like sitting, with a stop watch, next to the bed of a terminally ill patient

1 hour ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Their season is far from over, they have the excitement of a relegation battle😀

Relegation yes. The battle part remains to be seen. 

I think Lambert is going to regret this. it's not like he's taking on the job in their final hour of championship football - he's got 30 more games of this. 

16 minutes ago, Bill said:

I think that would be in bad taste

rather like sitting, with a stop watch, next to the bed of a terminally ill patient

Agreed but nothing can prevent that clock ticking down. Lambert is a decent manager but even he cant make a silk purse out of a sows lug.

It also gives rise to a good GCSE question, " at the start of the day Norwich have 3 times as many points as Ipswich. Ipswich draw their game, Norwich still have 3 times their points. What was the Norwich result and how big is the points gap between them?"

5 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

It also gives rise to a good GCSE question, " at the start of the day Norwich have 3 times as many points as Ipswich. Ipswich draw their game, Norwich still have 3 times their points. What was the Norwich result and how big is the points gap between them?"

Perfect!

Even were he to keep them up, then what ?

This season's squad are the result of flogging off a few players and saved wages from others. So what happens next summer ? Who is there to flog off ?

Certainly the gate receipts will be lower, as I expect the will be the ST sales.

Cub's like this who are in a long term decline usually fall at some point.

What we have seen is akin to a wild west locomotive having it's carriages ripped apart to keep it going. The coal box is empty and the carriages have pretty much all been shoved into the fire.

I fear this will be them next season.

Am I being petty to feel a bit miffed that BBC Football website makes no mention of us going top.

Im only miffed because I regularly see 'Middlesbrough go top..' or words to the like. Now its our turn, not a word.

I think this is the first time we've topped the table this season so its a significant divisional headline.

Might sound petty but this irks me.

Hope we dont suffer from being clearly on the radar now