Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread - Cardiff

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="JF"]Disappointing to undo all that good work so early[/quote]

It was always going to happen.

We do it all the time, I can’t believe how many are fooled by 45 minutes of football.[/quote]
Without telling you to go get f*cked, who was fooled by 45 minutes? All I saw was people saying we played well which we did, against a side at the top of the league away from home.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="JF"]Disappointing to undo all that good work so early[/quote]

It was always going to happen.

We do it all the time, I can’t believe how many are fooled by 45 minutes of football.[/quote]
Without telling you to go get f*cked, who was fooled by 45 minutes? All I saw was people saying we played well which we did, against a side at the top of the league away from home.
[/quote]

Just let it out.. I can handle it.

How do you feel about the fact Vrancic is basically running the midfield? Quality display tonight.

Coming into it again now. Footballers should also be banned from wearing gloves!!

[quote user="hogesar"]How do you feel about the fact Vrancic is basically running the midfield? Quality display tonight.[/quote]About time he contributed something positive but perhaps he''s just found his feet.Let''s hope so

[quote user="hogesar"]How do you feel about the fact Vrancic is basically running the midfield? Quality display tonight.[/quote]

Sure he plays pretty football, but as I’ve pointed out many times it’s not effective.

Still, if you can numb the pain of defeat with the silver lining that Vrancic finally had a half decent game than you do it.

Josh Murphy is one of the most frustrating players I’ve ever watched!

I don’t know what the answer is. We’ve looked decent here but again we’re behind

we are giving Cardiff a good game away from home so a point i would be happy with

i am still annoyed that nelson did not pass to Wes and that is why i feel for Farke little he could do about that but massive pressure for him if we go and lose this now

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Lincoln is showing himself up for what he is. You shouldn''t be so restrained Hoggy![/quote]
I know westcoast but sometimes you have to rise above random Reading fans posting on our forum [:)]