Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Havent slept...

[quote user="Len"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="True Grit"]The further I get into this, the more things aren''t adding. My investigations are being hindered by certain individuals linked to the club. I can''t go into detail, but there have been some odd goings on since I started to unearth some of the facts, which have led me onto further lines of enquiry. I''ve moved temporarily to an undisclosed location where I can continue my work, Dussindale has become compromised.

The truth is out there.

TG[/quote]Try asking Delia''s journo best mate as my sources tell me he had plenty to say on the matter at Cardiff.[/quote]What exactly did he say?[/quote]

In amongst all the bizarre other stuff on this thread, there''s this sub-thread. I too would like to know what was said.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="True Grit"]The further I get into this, the more things aren''t adding. My investigations are being hindered by certain individuals linked to the club. I can''t go into detail, but there have been some odd goings on since I started to unearth some of the facts, which have led me onto further lines of enquiry. I''ve moved temporarily to an undisclosed location where I can continue my work, Dussindale has become compromised.

The truth is out there.

TG[/quote]Try asking Delia''s journo best mate as my sources tell me he had plenty to say on the matter at Cardiff.[/quote]

If you''re one of TIL 1010 CI''s and you know what Mick Dennis said at Cardiff then call 01603617321 and tell someone!

TGs sources are under threat

Anonymity is the only way to secure their safety

I can assure you

I know things, but its not for random strangers on the internet.Loose lips sink ships.

A wise old owl lived in an oak,

The more he saw the less he spoke,

The less he spoke the more he heard.

Why can''t we all be like that wise old bird?

Godspeed TG.

Apples

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=picture+of+schultz+from+hogan%27s+heroes&safe=active&tbm=isch&imgil=4pTro6hcOVCZOM%253A%253BTqh2ppA-B4eutM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.pinterest.com%25252Fpin%25252F359584351468688004%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=4pTro6hcOVCZOM%253A%252CTqh2ppA-B4eutM%252C_&usg=__lGWhwM90DKLHfpFyeDsEt7woFFE%3DThats me

Apologies for the daft post. It is me trying to be competent which I clearly am not.

[quote user="morty"]I know things, but its not for random strangers on the internet.Loose lips sink ships.[/quote]It''s OK, on 01603617321 they have special software that makes the caller sound unlike any sane person.This alone will gaurantee any information provided will be treated as the gods honest truth.

[quote user="Buh"]If you can read this

You are the resistance

Shadilay[/quote]When it comes to Italo Disco I prefer Mr Flaggio...

[quote user="True Grit"]The investigation is having me mobilise around Norfolk extensively. I feel like I''m in a never-ending feedback-loop/episode of Love joy. I''m unearthing more and more clues as to what''s been going on, but I fear I''ve only scratched the surface. This is big.[/quote]To save you some bother TG has was apparently and i quote '' loathed '' at the very top from virtually day one.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="True Grit"]The investigation is having me mobilise around Norfolk extensively. I feel like I''m in a never-ending feedback-loop/episode of Love joy. I''m unearthing more and more clues as to what''s been going on, but I fear I''ve only scratched the surface. This is big.[/quote]To save you some bother TG has was apparently and i quote '' loathed '' at the very top from virtually day one.[/quote]

Drip, drip.Someone sort that tap out.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Too much of "I know stuff, but I''m not telling you" on here.  If  people know something they should say it, not beat about the bush

[/quote]

LDC, we all would love to know what''s going on but, no need to go beating about Buh.

From what True Grit has said I would be minded not to trust Til1010''s source. We might never know the true reason for Moxey''s departure, but at least the OP is putting in a bit of legwork in an attempt to find out.

[quote user="Len"]From what True Grit has said I would be minded not to trust Til1010''s source. We might never know the true reason for Moxey''s departure, but at least the OP is putting in a bit of legwork in an attempt to find out.[/quote]

Len, You do realise that TG is just having a laugh with everyone don''t you, you didn''t really believe his stories did you?

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Len"]From what True Grit has said I would be minded not to trust Til1010''s source. We might never know the true reason for Moxey''s departure, but at least the OP is putting in a bit of legwork in an attempt to find out.[/quote]

Len, You do realise that TG is just having a laugh with everyone don''t you, you didn''t really believe his stories did you?[/quote]True Grit will get to the bottom of it!

This isn''t a laughing matter

This is serious

We must get to the truth

Godspeed TG

Nobody has picked up on the most serious question regarding Moxey''s departure - has form 288b been lodged at Companies House?I clearly remember how concerned the C.G.F.P.A''s were.at the time and in particular, poor Tangy. I dread to think what his phone bill must have been for that month.http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1722813/ShowPost.aspx[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Nobody has picked up on the most serious question regarding Moxey''s departure - has form 288b been lodged at Companies House?I clearly remember how concerned the C.G.F.P.A''s were.at the time and in particular, poor Tangy. I dread to think what his phone bill must have been for that month.http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1722813/ShowPost.aspx[;)][/quote]Believe me when i say Tangie checks out.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Nobody has picked up on the most serious question regarding Moxey''s departure - has form 288b been lodged at Companies House?I clearly remember how concerned the C.G.F.P.A''s were.at the time and in particular, poor Tangy. I dread to think what his phone bill must have been for that month.http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1722813/ShowPost.aspx[;)][/quote]

Jez is still listed as Chief Executive on the Companies House website. Also still on the board of the EFL as Chief Executive and on the board of the FA.

[quote user="Mr Angry"][quote user="lappinitup"]Nobody has picked up on the most serious question regarding Moxey''s departure - has form 288b been lodged at Companies House?I clearly remember how concerned the C.G.F.P.A''s were.at the time and in particular, poor Tangy. I dread to think what his phone bill must have been for that month.http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/1722813/ShowPost.aspx[;)][/quote]

Jez is still listed as Chief Executive on the Companies House website. Also still on the board of the EFL as Chief Executive and on the board of the FA.[/quote]

And he also works part time in our local Oxfam shop.

I just hope that tonight TG Is able to monitor the game tonight

Tuning in on an untraceable transistor radio

Plugged into one of the convenient USB charging ports in the qashqai

We hear crowd noise, innane commentary

TG....

TG hears the truth

He''s a professional, he knows what he''s doing, but I do worry for his safety when he goes to the dark side.

Let''s face it, even salad items are being rationed, difficult times.

im currently in deep Norfolk, dug in - im witnessing a clandestine meeting of sorts. Cant say much more than that at the moment, but my investigation has become much broader after assessing the evidence ive gathered thus far. Theres much more to this than i could have ever imagined.