Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Top two

Of course everything or anything is possible gutty.And theres nothing wrong with hoping and dreaming.But we aren''t making top two. And you know it.

Lake district guy is sound ..alot of bullies on here .. be honest Norwich city never gonna be bigger than Hamilton accies or ross county.

[quote user="The gut"] An example springs to mind:-

When Middlesbrough were leading at the carra and half the ground left, they had no hope, obviously. Those of us that stayed I doubt had much more hope, and I reckon no one predicted that we would pull it back to 4-4. Had someone suggested it I would imagine they would have been laughed at. But we did. If we hadn''t have drawn would we have been wrong to stay on? I don''t think so.[/quote]
There you go. That remarkable game from a Boro commentary. If you let it run you get that 4-4 at Rotherham as a bonus. I did anyway.

I don''t know it morty.

You keep telling me what I know and you keep getting it wrong.

Us Norfolk people are quite familiar with clever know it alls coming in from outer town trying to tell us how it is and how lucky we are for them to tell us how things ought to be, and how we should think. Yep we really woulda struggled.

Before we had the help of our brand new johnny come lately fans we were able to achieve the unachievable even when we didn''t really think we could. We dint dare dream about it but we could do it.

There''s some things about football you can''t retrospectively learn from a manual. Accept it.

I''m as positive as any man gutty, perhaps even more so. Regardless as to what you think as my status as a supporter.But I will bet at least one of my testicles that we aren''t going up auto.[:)]

And what came up after that nutty ..... only Rotherham beating us in the 81/82 season. Spooky ..... must be sign. Bet shop here I maybe definetly possibly come, and with all me balls.

You might want to consider laying off the booze a bit morty .... how can you be as positive as the next man ..... and possibly even more so ...... on the very thread that you are arguing against someone for being too positive about something that is possible and when similar has happened before.

If I recall correctly you were positive last season and got it wrong.

Oh and in my book you have zero status as a fan.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Brighton 2 up, Norwich losing. It''s safe to say this dream has now died.[/quote]Not until its mathematically impossible[;)]

[quote user="Making Plans"]Thread closed, or should that be Klosed[/quote]Yes indeed.  I''ll send my £20 to nutty this evening.   When I started the thread I was banking on beating Newcastle and then Burton. One point out of six just isn''t good enough, by any standards.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Making Plans"]Thread closed, or should that be Klosed[/quote]Yes indeed.  I''ll send my £20 to nutty this evening.   When I started the thread I was banking on beating Newcastle and then Burton. One point out of six just isn''t good enough, by any standards.

[/quote]
Well done, Lakey.

I take no pleasure from it VW.  Last week with 95 points as an aim, it looked a good bet, but the draw midweek and the debacle today has kyboshed that. The hoped for great run to the end of the season ain''t happening!

There is still a great run to be had!

Just needs to be long enough to finish in the playoffs, followed by another little run into and through the final. It could end up the best way forward with a lovely little day out into the bargain.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Making Plans"]Thread closed, or should that be Klosed[/quote]

Yes indeed.  I''ll send my £20 to nutty this evening.   When I started the thread I was banking on beating Newcastle and then Burton. One point out of six just isn''t good enough, by any standards.

[/quote]

£20 to a good cause can never be sniffed at. Well done.