Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

This can't go on

[quote user="Indy"]Does anyone really think there''s a manager who will come here and make the difference?

It''s far more deep rooted than just the manager. As others say it''s cyclic and we''re now entering a downward spiral.

Still this can go on and will, Moxey won''t get his finger on that trigger till he''s told to do so, he''s already said the club will stand by him so can''t see any change unless it gets really unpleasant.

Even then I can''t see AN replacement being one which will please the city faithful.[/quote]No, I think that''s just you, to be honest

I accept that Nigel but the fans are not the board. Despite how I feel now I know I will feel much happier next week if we win against Wolves.

The board though need to be able to have a more professional, dispassionate view to their decision making, which I assume they have. I simply can''t fathom the decision they have come to. It worries me that there will be some sort of unnecessary poisonous event on the horizon, possibly even next week, which will take a long time to recover from.

[quote user="Giggles "][quote user="Indy"]Does anyone really think there''s a manager who will come here and make the difference?

It''s far more deep rooted than just the manager. As others say it''s cyclic and we''re now entering a downward spiral.

Still this can go on and will, Moxey won''t get his finger on that trigger till he''s told to do so, he''s already said the club will stand by him so can''t see any change unless it gets really unpleasant.

Even then I can''t see AN replacement being one which will please the city faithful.[/quote]No, I think that''s just you, to be honest[/quote]

Oh I see what you''ve done there Biggins, you''ve tried to be ironically funny, oh you are such a joy to have on here.

Let me get back to you once I''ve stopped splitting my sides with your constant banter. Don''t wait up.

Just got home, and have to say very disheartened after that, we were poor from the start, no apparent game plan, Rotherham, yes bottom of the league Rotherham, missing their goal scorer and managed by their fitness coach wanted it more than us !! too many of our players were poor.

Oliveria didn''t do us any favours, he lashed out after a challenge that you will see at least 5 times in every game you go to this season, had to go.

Our problems are probably greater than we realise, Is it the manager ?, is it the players ? is it the board ?

Alex Neil is like a dead man walking and has to go, but not convinced that will be enough, unless it is that the players simply want him out, which just might be the case. Change is a challenge, not a threat, time for a new challenge at Carrow Road as this simply can''t be allowed to go on.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]If only the board had the foresight of Highland Canary.[/quote]If the board of directors had possessed the "foresight" of Highland Canary we would have Neil Lennon as our manager and Gary Hooper as our go-to striker.

'' change is a challenge not a threat ''.......I just love that Lessingham and wholeheartedly agree with your words.By the way missed you at Bookers on Friday. [:P]

Til1010

change is a challenge not a threat ''.......I just love that Lessingham and wholeheartedly agree with your words.

By the way missed you at Bookers on Friday.

Still hiding that Scampi under the booze then Tilly ? should have come round for a coffee if you were that close.;-)

^ as above.

I don''t post a great deal, a lot of what I post is whack, but I''ve gone beyond now. Neil needs to go. He really really needs to go. Our club, finished mid table in the PL a few years ago, and now we''re being beaten by the bottom of the league championship team with the squad we have. The punishment can''t continue to Fans. Its ludicrous and unfair. That is all.

I think it''s time up now.

Every transfer window since Alex arrived we appear to end up with a worse team - the best he had was the one he inherited. I''m not saying we have worse players, just a weaker team getting ever more disappointing results.

Thanks for Wembley, thanks for all the hard work, and good luck in the future.

This will go on for a while yet.

We have lost every Board member with a spine strong enough to point out that the train has long since derailed.

It will take two or three home games where the whole crowd turn on the board and the Alex Neil.

The fact is, for some reason we have no money, and the prospects of promotion have just about gone.

It would take a MASSIVE upturn of form to even reach the play offs.

Well we have a board that think/assume that they have the best interests of the club at heart.........Who are we, to disagree?

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]This will go on for a while yet.

We have lost every Board member with a spine strong enough to point out that the train has long since derailed.

It will take two or three home games where the whole crowd turn on the board and the Alex Neil.

The fact is, for some reason we have no money, and the prospects of promotion have just about gone.

It would take a MASSIVE upturn of form to even reach the play offs.[/quote]

Good point made here. We were told we were ''debt free'' just 3 years ago.... yet where has all that money gone now?

Parachute payments should mean cash in the bank for some time yet it''s sell to buy... something doesn''t add up here.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]I will bring the tartare Unsullied[/quote]Leave that one with me Lessingham as i will pick some up at Bookers and i will be meeting Unsullied at Burton.

Til1010

Leave that one with me Lessingham as i will pick some up at Bookers and i will be meeting Unsullied at Burton.

Sounds like Toby (near the ground) is the venue for fresh local scampi pre match then.

I agree with Poortowatch.

This is going to go on a good while yet and even after we reach what Ricardo calls the critical mass. As in he loses a must win home game after a poor run of results I honestly 100% believe that won''t be the end of him.

All those comforting yourselves with the thought that even though we lost to Rotherham we''re now close to getting rid of the manager need to think again. This is going to drag on and on and on...

We''ll also end up wasting more money as Neil signs the type of players who under pressure managers sign instead of buys to improve the squad in the long term with a sell on value. Expect to see lots wasted on loans and older players.

But the board have faith in Neil. Facts like 9 losses in 13 and our turgid, disjointed style of play are completely irrelevant when faith is involved. We''re completely screwed!

While 26000+ keep turning up at CR, nothing will ever happen.  The BOD are in love with Neil, and until the supporters vote with their feet, they will do damn all.  This of course will never happen, so you will continue to get what you have been getting.  Unless you are prepared to boycott matches that''s the reality.  I firmly believe that''s the only thing the BOD would take notice of.

How much does the average supporter spend on NCFC each year? I reckon about £2000. At some point people will give up and it will come to pass that attendances will fall.

Went yesterday and the only good thing about it was the good cheap beer and the wall-to-wall sunshine.Oliviera getting himself sent off was pretty stupid but in all honesty bearing in mind the sort of nightmare season Rotherham have had, 10 of our players should have been capable of getting something out of the game.The " Neil out '' chants happened late in the game but in all honesty were pretty muted and nowhere near as bad as Paddy Davitt makes out in his '' 5 pointers '' reflection on the match. Maybe being a man short and the fans wearily seeing us us come up short again as so many times this season was the reason ?If we should lose to Wolves next week it''ll be a different story I think...

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Went yesterday and the only good thing about it was the good cheap beer and the wall-to-wall sunshine.Oliviera getting himself sent off was pretty stupid but in all honesty bearing in mind the sort of nightmare season Rotherham have had, 10 of our players should have been capable of getting something out of the game.The " Neil out '' chants happened late in the game but in all honesty were pretty muted and nowhere near as bad as Paddy Davitt makes out in his '' 5 pointers '' reflection on the match. Maybe being a man short and the fans wearily seeing us us come up short again as so many times this season was the reason ?If we should lose to Wolves next week it''ll be a different story I think... [/quote]I was explaining the "We played better with ten men" thing to my girlfriend yesterday, and how it is oddly seen as a positive.But it really isn''t.Its about mental strength, as soon as you go down to ten, the pressure is lifted, because suddenly you have an excuse to fail. The real mental strength is shown when you go out to win the game from minute one.And thats the issue, mental fragility.