Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

I'm new

[quote user="Hank shoots Skyler"]morty wrote:

''''Yes it is.''''

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No it isn''t.[/quote]Yes.

It is.

Welcome Briefcase W@nker.

Try not to make eye contact with the pant-wetters, they will try and get you to join their ''everything is 5hit'' point of view because we never sign Lionel Messi in the transfer windows.

Agree with each one of LDC''s posts. It''s just easier.

You''ll need a strong, superfast Wi-Fi connection after each game we don''t win 9-0 as the board goes into meltdown.

Steer clear of the toilets at breaktime.

Keep your arms, hands and feet inside the messageboard at all times and enjoy the ride.

Welcome Morgan, have you tried Norwich talk, it has been said that it''s a far better site than this one, let us know how you get on!

[quote user="morty"]Blimey, I wonder why account approval has taken so long?[/quote]Out of every 100 applicants, 99 of them are Waveney. [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Blimey, I wonder why account approval has taken so long?[/quote]Out of every 100 applicants, 99 of them are Waveney. [:S][/quote][:D]

Welcome Morgan and Dorset Canary 👍

Dorset Canary, good to see another supporter down here, I''m just along the coast (Swanage) but am from Norwich.

[quote user="morty"]Blimey, I wonder why account approval has taken so long?[/quote]

I''m still waiting for TWTD account approval.

I registered after the 1-5.

I''m sure they suspect my motives are not entirely honourable.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Dorset Canary"]Hi All,I''m also new and it took me about 3 months to get approved.Born in Norwich but now living on the South Coast... OTBC[/quote]Weymouth isn''t a match for for the number of old fossils you''ll find on here.....[;)][/quote]LOL, yes am at the start of what they call the Jurassic Coast but no I don''t do the fossiling thing

[quote user="Alex "]Welcome Morgan and Dorset Canary 👍

Dorset Canary, good to see another supporter down here, I''m just along the coast (Swanage) but am from Norwich.[/quote]Hi Alex, yes you''re just down the road I know Swanage quite well, maybe hook up for a beer one day and watch a televised game.Do you get up to watch many games these days?

[quote user="Dorset Canary"][quote user="Alex "]Welcome Morgan and Dorset Canary 👍

Dorset Canary, good to see another supporter down here, I''m just along the coast (Swanage) but am from Norwich.[/quote]Hi Alex, yes you''re just down the road I know Swanage quite well, maybe hook up for a beer one day and watch a televised game.Do you get up to watch many games these days?[/quote]
I hope you''re a good looking guy because Dorset has already provided the good and the bad.....

Well, have followed and supported Norwich for many years and learnt one thing "you will get more downs than ups following Norwich"Would never put myself as a nappy crapper and my definition of a happy clapper is a yes man, which i am definitely not... So guess I''m halfway house if there is one lol

A warm welcome to the newbies, hope you enjoy our community forum, most people on here are nice lol

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]Hi I am new as well looking forward to be part of the banter[/quote]
For god sake Waveney..