Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Grabban gone AWOL

If true i hope AN shows whos in charge and outright refuse and ensure a huge fine goes his way.

If we give in to what he wants how many other fringe players will follow suit

To be fair he probably had five attempts at getting on the coach but missed it every time...

If true I hope he never plays for us again but don''t sell him to Bournemouth.

So if it''s true, IF, what''s the sanction?

Disciplinary matter, fine, breach of contract? Punishable by what?

We can''t really afford just to sideline him.

He could well end up getting what he wants?

Good old City justice. Hung, drawn and quartered and the match hasn''t even finished. Can we at least get some facts before we cremate his remains?

[quote user="Vanwink"]Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 25/08/2015 8:27 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

AN will have him firmly by the balls tomorrow.

Have to find him first. We might have to use our scouting network to find an existing player.

This sounds like a job for Adams[/quote]If he''s finished looking at sites for a new stadium, may be we could get Tom Cavendish on the case.

If the twot doesn''t want to play for us he would surely agree to a loan to get away - IMO we can''t let him go to Bournemouth now, it would look pretty pathetic on our part after saying we won''t let him go to a rival. IMO the only real certainty is that his NCFC career should be over.....what a prick.

[quote user="Herman "]Good old City justice. Hung, drawn and quartered and the match hasn''t even finished. Can we at least get some facts before we cremate his remains?[/quote]
No. The match is pretty boring. RvW has been predictably poor, plus any opportunity for our fans to lay in to Grabban ain''t gonna be passed out anytime soon.

If you listen closely you can hear thousands of pitchforks being sharpened

Just heard from a very good sauce!!!!! He wouldn''t be seen dead in the third kit! Can''t blame him.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herman "]Good old City justice. Hung, drawn and quartered and the match hasn''t even finished. Can we at least get some facts before we cremate his remains?[/quote]
No. The match is pretty boring. RvW has been predictably poor, plus any opportunity for our fans to lay in to Grabban ain''t gonna be passed out anytime soon.
[/quote] predictably poor? You wait m8 he is still a quality striker...f**kan Grabban and give Ricky some confidence

Let''s be honest he''s been pretty bloody rubbish since end of January.

For 5 million we should chuck in the taxi fare too.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herman "]Good old City justice. Hung, drawn and quartered and the match hasn''t even finished. Can we at least get some facts before we cremate his remains?[/quote]
[/quote]Fair point. Might as well join in then.The beardy, ISIS, barndoor,treacherous mo-fo. Get rid ASAP. (Unless we can''t get anyone else in.)

As there is no other striker on the bench, it would sadly seem that this is true..........not something that any supporter would have anticipated with AN in charge. One would think that the players would want to play under him.

A total twunt if true.

Might as well take Bournmouth'' s money and hope he contributes to their downfall. I can''t see him getting much game time whilst Calum Wilson remains there.

Use the money towards the fee for Austin.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herman "]Good old City justice. Hung, drawn and quartered and the match hasn''t even finished. Can we at least get some facts before we cremate his remains?[/quote]
[/quote] predictably poor? You wait m8 he is still a quality striker...f**kan Grabban and give Ricky some confidence[/quote]
Hahaha unfortunately for us RvW is only half the player Grabban is. Hence Bournemouth are interested in Grabban, not RvW.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herman "]Good old City justice. Hung, drawn and quartered and the match hasn''t even finished. Can we at least get some facts before we cremate his remains?[/quote]
[/quote]Fair point. Might as well join in then.The beardy, ISIS, barndoor,treacherous mo-fo. Get rid ASAP. (Unless we can''t get anyone else in.)[/quote]
I''m glad you bought up ISIS before someone who''s actually racist did.

Don''t think we should sell to Bournemouth. Gives the player what he wants and encourages other players to follow his antics.

We don''t need the money, loan him back to the championship where he belongs.

Grabban has just tweeted ''home''.

So I suppose we can all deduce the report has substance!

His days are hopefully numbered as a first team player.

He didn''t just tweet "home" you''ve been mugged off mate

Maybe look less hard for a reason to hate?

Are you this "quick off the mark" in other areas?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]What we could do is cut some of Mcnally''s pubes off and stick them to RVW''s chin. Perhaps we can pass him off as Grabban?[/quote]seems like the best course of action to me

[quote user="mrs miggins"]What we could do is cut some of Mcnally''s pubes off and stick them to RVW''s chin. Perhaps we can pass him off as Grabban?[/quote]
Best post i''ve read of yours, Miggins.

I cannot understand how many of you "supporter" people on here are passing comment, bashing Grabban without the full facts! All of this comes off the back of a newspaper claim ffs!!. I want to here the formal statement from the club or player before i judge the situation. In fairness to Grabbs, perhaps he just didnt want to seen wear the godawful 3rd kit we are wearing tonight!!!

hogesar wrote the following post at 25/08/2015 9:10 PM:Best post i''ve read of yours, Miggins.

--------------------

Well tbf at least you read this one right Hog instead of thinking I''m insulting you ala Charlie Austin thread.