Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Vs Leeds Match Thread

Football is a game of two halves. This is stating the obvious but what it means is the two halves are seldom the same but more specifically they can be very different.

I have a feeling this might be an evening of two halves. Yes, some sides are leading but 2-0 is a dangerous lead and momentum can easily swing.

It is going to be interesting to look at the results tonight versus the half-time scores. They might be like chalk and cheese.

1p5wich are flaky and Wolves have GOT to come out and go for it. Hopefully though AN can send out a different Norwich side second half and these Leeds players will tire. We''ll be ok so long as they don''t get something to hold onto.

We''ve survived until half time - not playing great but no worries.We can get much better but Leeds probably can''t.Hold our nerve, play to our strengths & we''ll be ok

If I was Alex Neil and I was bringing Hooper on I''d take Tettey off. He''s on a yellow and looks like picking up a second thereby missing the Boro game.

If we are going to go more attacking this is the clear choice for me even though Tetts is central to the system.

It''s 4-4-2 time and save Alex for Friday.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Football is a game of two halves. I have a feeling this might be an evening of two halves. Yes, some sides are leading but 2-0 is a dangerous lead and momentum can easily swing.

It is going to be interesting to look at the results tonight versus the half-time scores. They might be like chalk and cheese.

1p5wich are flaky and Wolves have GOT to come out and go for it. Hopefully though AN can send out a different Norwich side second half and these Leeds players will tire. We''ll be ok so long as they don''t get something to hold onto.[/quote]

Wise words there, RH [:)]

[quote user="Making Plans"]Phew, don''t know if I can stand too much more than this[/quote]

You and me both

great goal

Jonny H scores like you knew he would!!Doesn''t celebrate but evidently the traveling y''army make up for that!!