Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

Demonstration - Protest - Get Rid of Delia and Michael Now!!!

[quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"]Maybe the OP would like Robert Chase back?[/quote]Yes please , far more on field success in his days , the cook has never even come close to matching him .

[quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"]Maybe the OP would like Robert Chase back?[/quote]Yes please , far more on field success in his days , the cook has never even come close to matching him .[/quote]The structure of football has vastly changed since his day.

Message to OLD SHUCK - Glad you agree with my points. Sorry

mate I have to disagree with you. The club belongs to the fans – NOT DELIA

& MICHAEL. I would argue that if you don’t protest then that will achieve

nothing – because we will have to put up with Delia & Michael & Foulger

& etc for longer. Just sitting on this message board and talking about it -

will not change anything – we need to actually go and protest outside the ground

and make ourselves loud and clear about how we feel about the way this club is being

run and protesting is a great way of showing that we not are not happy with how

the board are doing things and by protesting we can show them we want different

directors & owners.

People are laughing at Norwich – you are blind. When we were

in the premier league – people had respect for us. We had TV coverage from

Match of the Day and Sky. But now nobody respects us – nobody wants to talk

about Norwich City now. When Norwich are in the Championship nobody cares about

them. Everybody looks at them and thinks they are the team that took a mighty

fall – they are so poor and we won’t see them in the top flight again.

I am not laughing at Blackpool – because it is a great shame

that a club like that fell from the premier league and could now be heading

into League One. Its horrible for their fans to have to go through that trauma

and I wouldn’t wish it on any football fans. Any football fan that wants to see

a club fall like Blackpool is just plain rude and nasty. Believe me there are

people that hate Norwich – and every time this club fails – they are laughing

at us.

Anyway going back to your other point – I think Neil Adams

should get Elliott Bennett back at this club right away. The club cannot afford

to waste four weeks. In four weeks this club could be in midtable – so Adams

should have acted right this minute and asked him to come back to Norwich. But

it seems Adams has made Elliott Bennett unhappy so that he doesn’t want to

return. Well done Neil you have now upset Bassong and E Bennett. That is a sign

that he cannot handle and deal with players properly. Good managers know how to

relate to players. Maybe it is Neil’s personality – maybe he is too harsh with

some people. He has to be careful of being overly harsh.

Also in reply to the guy who said I want Robert Chase back. Robert

Chase was a funny one. Chase  and Deehan

were to blame for the sale of Mark Robins to Leicester. John Deehan was more to

blame for Robins going to Leicester - because he made Mark Robins unhappy by

not selecting him to play. Robert Chase though has to take responsibility for

not offering Mike Walker a good contract – the question is was a contract even

offered to Mike Walker? This obviously led to the departure of Mike Walker.

Robert Chase and John Deehan were to blame for players

leaving such as Chris Sutton & Ruel Fox & Efan Ekoku & Robins.

These players scored 51 goals between them and yet we didn’t replace them. I

would say Robert Chase did some good – was not Chase who got Mike Walker in as

manager which led to our success in the premier league and our UEFA Cup run.

Didn’t Robert Chase bring in Martin O Neil. Clearly the guy was much better for

us than Delia & Michael & Foulger. Barry Lockwood is to blame for

inviting Delia & Michael onto the board of directors. The pair of them

should never received an invitation – ever since they joined the club has been

in decline. Clearly when Robert Chase left – the club failed to make a

transition of bringing in competent directors. Robert Chase had sold his shares to Geoffrey Watling. Clearly this didnt work and failed miserably - what good did selling the shares to Geoffrey Watling do - it did no good at all.

[quote user="Craig Brown"]Can we start meeting outside the Geoffrey Watling City Stand to protest and demonstrate to get rid of Delia and Michael - I am sure there are a few other numpties on the board who have been on the board with them for too long.

They only way to force them out of this club is to start having demonstrations - protests before home games. If we want change at this club - we must fight for change and let our voices be heard loudly and clearly. I am not happy to just continue to allow those clowns to send this club down like they have done for years.
[/quote]

Surely a big whiff of Bin about this post.

When will posters learn that you can protest as much as you like but this will not remove the owners until they chose to go.They employed top head hunters to find new investment but drew a blank.

McNally said at the AGM that our club is run as a mutual and one wonders if this would be the case with any other owners.

We are very lucky with our benevolent owners and the envy of many in the football world.

Remember they do not make football decisions and are primarily fans who appoint others to do that.

As the days are now cold and grey I would like to suggest that fans gather outside Carrow Road and plead with Delia and MWJ to bend over as the sun shines out of their ars*s as Nutty will tell you.

And we get who exactly?......

A Russian who does a Portsmouth to us?

A egomaniac as at Leeds?

I dont''t think there are any Abramovich''s left

Be very careful who or what you wish for.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]As the days are now cold and grey I would like to suggest that fans gather outside Carrow Road and plead with Delia and MWJ to bend over as the sun shines out of their ars*s as Nutty will tell you.[/quote]

This is the time of year for burning effigies, Delia stickers and gangrene limbs. If only the three musketeers were still up for a protest...

[quote user="percy varco"]And we get who exactly?......

A Russian who does a Portsmouth to us?

A egomaniac as at Leeds?

I dont''t think there are any Abramovich''s left

Be very careful who or what you wish for.[/quote]

Well CUSDP wanted the boy mucus. Now he wants his manager. But I bet he doesn''t want his "success"....

it will all end in tearswheelchair bound folk trampled underfoot by the thundering hooves of the mounted calvary of the local constabularya latter day Disabledloo Massacre, perhaps ?

Capitals and full stops don''t apply to your ramblings then, or haven''t you been taught how to use them yet?

Off to bed my boy, there''s a good lad!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Capitals and full stops don''t apply to your ramblings then, or haven''t you been taught how to use them yet?

Off to bed my boy, there''s a good lad![/quote]

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Capitals and full stops don''t apply to your ramblings then, or haven''t you been taught how to use them yet?

Off to bed my boy, there''s a good lad![/quote]

any more news on the club not honouring the staff cntracts, as you claimed ?perhaps you could write to McNally and let us know his thoughtsassuming that you weren''t just making it all up to attack the club, again

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Careful Ron he will accuse you of being Wiz next. [:P][/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]As the days are now cold and grey I would like to suggest that fans gather outside Carrow Road and plead with Delia and MWJ to bend over as the sun shines out of their ars*s as Nutty will tell you.[/quote]

This is the time of year for burning effigies, Delia stickers and gangrene limbs. If only the three musketeers were still up for a protest...

[/quote]

Burning effigies - that was November but then you probably hang Delia and MWJ gingerbread figures from your Christmas tree as you pay homage to them.

[quote user="John thaw"]The Waveney Valley Canaries will be out in force if it went ahead[/quote]Lol Waveney, you did that on purpose didn''t you? [:D]Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / John thaw / John tree / Canary buffet

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]

A load of jumbled text yet again that probably amounts to Fack Off

Smith..

[/quote]

Sort it out Crafty. Remember what Albert said...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]A load of jumbled text yet again that probably amounts to Fack Off

Smith..

[/quote]

Sort it out Crafty. Remember what Albert said...[/quote]By the time the doctor has made the diagnosis, the patient will have long expired. [:D]

in regards to attendance this club has pulled in 20000 plus for the last 30 years, because theres nothing else competitive in local areano busnismen with half a brain will walk away from that, its gaurenteed incomethe problem is it doesnt really work in modern football, ambition costs money, they dont really have that much the result will be occasional promotion and relegation once every ten yearsthey wont sell under the guise of ''keeping it local'', which in truth doesnt really work in football anymore

[quote user="iron_stan"]in regards to attendance this club has pulled in 20000 plus for the last 30 years

[/quote]No it hasn''t.

[quote user="iron_stan"]in regards to attendance this club has pulled in 20000 plus for the last 30 years, because theres nothing else competitive in local areano busnismen with half a brain will walk away from that, its gaurenteed incomethe problem is it doesnt really work in modern football, ambition costs money, they dont really have that much the result will be occasional promotion and relegation once every ten yearsthey wont sell under the guise of ''keeping it local'', which in truth doesnt really work in football anymore[/quote]No Stan, it hasn''t.Gates have only topped 20k average since the 2002/03 season.We then go right back to 1976/77 to find a plus 20k average.In the almost 30 years between those dates there were many seasons of sub 16k averages.

Less than 17,000 for our first ever European fixture. And the previous season, some say our best ever, we had crowds? of 12,500.

Less than 17,000 for our first ever European fixture. And the previous season, some say our best ever, we had crowds? of 12,500.

[/quote]

I want the lower Barclay & riverend tiers to be standing again - a real boost to attendances for ''a'' matches. I remember beating Man Utd in 5th round of fa cup 🏆 at beginning of fergie''s era with fleck & Gordon scoring... A terrific atmosphere standing in the lower tier even in the riverend....

First class carrow road atmosphere, my dad took his new girlfriend who turned out to be a 1st class step mother... All 3 of us have this etched in our memory for life... Poor Jim Leighton, Mark Hughes and Clayton Blackmore hahahaha!

Rickyyyyyyyyy...

Let''s here it for Worthy[;)]

[/quote]Indeed, the big rise in gates more or less coincides with his tenure.People don''t seem to remember that our in 9 year stretch in the top division our highest ave gate was in that final season and was only 18.624k.Mostly the ave gate was around 15.5 to 16.5k and in 1991/92 went as low as 13.8kEven with a 42k capacity in the 1960''s the ave gate was often around the same level.Consistent averages of over 20k are a modern phenomena.Our highest ever home average was our first season in Div1 1972/3 28.652kThose who think we could pull averages of 32/35k are living in a fantasy world.