Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

People will be calling for Neil to go soon, including me. We''re in terrible form down to Neil''s team selection. Although the few chances we did have we should have scored from, the fact is it''s same old same old and we''re not playing well enough for a team as good as our and not creating enough chances.

Westwood pulled off a few good saves toward the end but the overall performance was still poor. Simply not good enough all round.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]It''s tough to be a City fan at the moment...[/quote]

Very frustrating more than tough. Neil''s in trouble sadly.

Hmmmmm same old lines will come out....we did enough to win but didn''t.

Better second half yet again and chances not going in with two world class saves, but we just can''t keep missing these chances can we?

Is 1 win in 8 good enough?

Performances have been generally good in parts but overall just need to up the tempo from the 1st minute and not take 60 minutes to warm into a game.

A point is a point but might just not be good enough in May.

Frustrating day again.

I dare say you do Flecky! But you not got a hope in hell while we''re in the top 6 and creating twice as many good chances as the opposition. You''ll have to hope we lose a few on the bounce to get your wish.

Just not good enough again. Not enough urgency for the first 75 minutes. Poor team selection that I have no idea was about and then to change it about at half time we bring on O''Neil! Poor all round Adams, i''m starting to lose faith in his ability

Yet another manager who said he wants to play attractive passing football, with the end product being an insult to the legacies of Stringer and Walker. Painful to watch, Adams and Holt are completely out of their depth.

it''s good that derby and watford didn''t do well either as I would then be really pi$$ed off, still only 3 points behind top place, funny old league, but this makes you think how well we could be doing instead of the cr@p adams is putting out at the moment

dont forget.. McNally scoured Europe for the best candidate...I suspect Davey Macs pants are fast turning a shade of brown....

Starting to look like NA has lost the plot a bit already.

Team selections all over the place.

If you can find a place for Johnson but not Redmond it''s a bit of a worry.

The thing I don''t understand is why finally use the diamond when wes is out injured? VOO and Howson and box to box midfielders, not playmakers.

My worry is we seem to have another unbalanced squad- our midfield looks much more comfortable with three central players but none of our strikers seem better playing with two upfront. We only have one out and out left winger but he is still a raw prospect. All our creativity seems to still come from Hoolahan yet he unbalances the team.

Just to add some positivity, we''ve closed the gap on the leaders to only 3 points!! Ooops too positive for this board so I shall add, could''ve and should''ve been down to a one point gap thouigh!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]dont forget.. McNally scoured Europe for the best candidate...[/quote]I think he must have watched the Eurovision Song Contest and took fright at that bearded trannie.

[quote user="Ray"]Just to add some positivity, we''ve closed the gap on the leaders to only 3 points!! Ooops too positive for this board so I shall add, could''ve and should''ve been down to a one point gap thouigh!!![/quote]

Just think where we would be had we picked up the loints we should from our last 5 home games!

Too positive now stop it......

that starting eleven had draw written all over itso adams probably got what he wantedbit worrying given the squad at his disposal but not losing on the road is at least something

We have been the better team in every game this season but somehow we don''t seem able to translate shots on goal into points.

I''m not sure you can say that Ricardo, we have had periods in every game where we are head & shoulders above our oposition. But we haven''t taken our chances.

I get what you mean though we haven''t deserved to lose any games.

But we also haven''t deserved to win any of the games we''ve drawn in really though, we''ve dominated possession in a lot of the games, but it''s what you do with the ball.