Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Southampton away Match Thread!

This is utterly shameful. Since we missed the chance to sack Hughton before the transfer window I''ve been saying he should be kept until the end of the season but now I''m starting to think getting a caretaker in and hoping for a new manager bounce might be our best chance.

Here come there subs. RVW, Elmander and Redmond.Hooper, Johnson and Pilks off.Close that stable door at 2-0 down, ffs.

How much longer can we go on like this with our totally inept manager. Week by week games tick past and points are given away without a fight. Maybe its too late but we could hardly be any worse. OOO here comes Elmander! That is going to turn the game!! Bloody pathetic. Sack the tool now

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="iron_stan"]still no changeslmaoidiot[/quote]alright then Arsene Wenger how do we turn this round?[/quote]
And here come the too little too late subs. We are sh!te all across the board.

They may talk the talk, but I can''t see any player playing for the manager this afternoon.

[quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door

It amazes me that the man doesn''t have the dignity to resign. I''d have more respect for him if he raised his hands and admitted that he''s out of his depth.This is a sorry state of affairs. We have the players. We don''t have the direction or fire.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?

[quote user="iron_stan"]fans now sining ''you dont know what youre doing''and boooing elmanders arival/hoopers departure[/quote]
Rightly so. He has no clue.

Much that I''d like to see Hughton given the boot tonight its highly unlikely and at this stage would make no difference. The board should take some responsibilty for letting this garbage continue week in week out.

Don''t like saying it, but a couple more Saints goals could be the best thing to happen to this club right now. I honestly can''t see Hughton surviving another hammering, even at this point in the season. And once we are 2 down he rings the changes. He is the epitome of a reactive manager. To be a top manager you have to be pro active, see things before they happen. Fulham winning now. Relegation looking nailed on.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="iron_stan"]fans now sining ''you dont know what youre doing''and boooing elmanders arival/hoopers departure[/quote]
[/quote]to be fair Hooper has barely had a sniff...

Southhampton must be bricking themselves with those substitutions and being 2 up. Post match "we had to be at our best today they are a very good team , we need to work on our attacking play for the next match"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="iron_stan"]fans now sining ''you dont know what youre doing''and boooing elmanders arival/hoopers departure[/quote]
[/quote]to be fair Hooper has barely had a sniff...[/quote]no but its the simple fact elmander doesnt score goals, we would be better off with hooper out there instead of the mighty bolton goal machine who hasnt scored since about 1832just a barren spell im sure hell be banging them in once he gets back to playing in the turkish reserve league

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either[/quote]So, what would you have done?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either[/quote]So, what would you have done?[/quote]
Kidnapped the match officials and had the game abandoned! 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either[/quote]So, what would you have done?[/quote]I''d have given Becchio a chance