Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Arsenal vs Norwich unofficial official match day thread

Clear foul and shirt pulling on Bassong as it''s forced in Giroud - that''s what happens when you''re a top side I guess..

Cheating linesman. Cheated to give them a corner then cheated to give them a penalty. F*cking horrible cheat.

I hope he gets cancer ????you need to give yourself a reality check mate!

I''m never the first to jump to Hughtons defence but this is just 5hit luck... can you believe it... 3pts to nothing in minutes... really bad decision that corner let alone the penalty... dear oh dear.

[quote user="grefstad"]And now the sub, Jackson on.

Hopeless management[/quote]Your anoying me more than the result tbh mate.

Oh look there, the linesman can miss that offside but spot a tiny shit pull. Fair!

[quote user="NWC"]I hope he gets cancer ????you need to give yourself a reality check mate![/quote]

Yes, that cheating piece of sh!t I hope he fu(king dies

Would like that linesman to be explain that one. I''m sure if he''s honest he''ll admit he was a wimp and let the home fans tell him what to do.

Respect the ref. Respect the officials. How can you when they don''t deserve it?

Now I guess soon Villa will score, and Wigan will win their games in hand, and down we go.

You make your own luck. We have none, but our play does not warrant any luck.

We try to defend ourselves to safety, and we are fecked because of it.

Goalline technology will do fuck all to correct the errors in the game - video replays are the only way forward

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="grefstad"]And now the sub, Jackson on.

Hopeless management[/quote]Your anoying me more than the result tbh mate.

[/quote]

Nexus, you are just a happy clapper, who did not get your day to clap.

Look at the facts, it is poor management.

I usually try and avoid the ''has he got a bet on'' conspiracy theories with officials but this stinks- one linesman has given them a corner which was a goal kick, then a penalty that came from that corner and then ignored an offside for Arsenals 3rd- something is just wrong here, one official has totally changed the game.

Nice to hear Warnock giving us some support. Ridiculous decisions

"You are shaken after feeling such an injustice when a man 50-yards away gives a decision for a penalty that no Arsenal player appeals for.

"You have a busy linesman over there. I get in trouble so much about referees but now I can say what I want.

"That penalty that started this would not have been given at the other end of the pitch."

An absolute disgrace!!! I would say that the officials  are the cancer of the Prem League!! Week in week out its absolute disgusting to watch!!! I feel sick to the stomach.

Go and support Tromso or some shit. Sick of reading your bull all day long. Idiot.

That was the poorest 5 mins from an official I ever seen, way to buckle under the pressure. Absolutely shocking run of decisions.

Those blaming Hughton get a grip, we have been well and truly mugged by one man at the side of the pitch and it wasn''t Hughton or Wenger.

[quote user="grefstad"]]

Nexus, you are just a happy clapper, who did not get your day to clap.

Look at the facts, it is poor management.[/quote]

HAHAHA me a Happy Clapper ???You are a fcuking joke son ! Im the first to say I dont agree with much Hoots has doneYour missing the point you dumb moose knuckle.We are playing Arsenal, not Wigan. And the Lino killed the game with that shite decision.Your just a stupid binner who has been complaining since kick off.Now go jump off something you oxygen theif !

Harsh.Tactics and performance excellent, we should have had something from this game.

Heh we were winning until corner wrongly given and after that a penalty wrongly given at least by ref''s line in this game.

Without that penalty we would probably got at least 1 point out of this, from the game we expected nothing.

Grefstad you are either troll or you personaly dont see nor look the facts you want us other to look at. Hughton''s choises almost won us this game.

[quote user="morty"]Harsh.Tactics and performance excellent, we should have had something from this game.[/quote]Agreed totally Morty, what a crap day at the office !