Sign in to follow this  
ZEMAS TENDON

MULLERS LEAVING

This is not another carl cort in asda.. My missus works for a estate agency in the city centre( and she doesnt now who the hell mullers is).. but she just sold his place, and he and his girlfriend who works in jarrolds on one of the beauty counters are now renting from them because they our moving out of the area in the summer

owell hes not good enough for the premiership anyway. As that is where we will be playing are football next year he wont be needed

What we do need to do those is ensure that the squad size remains sound - the injuries we have had this season demonstrates the need this and hopefully staying in the prem will mean that we will be looking to buy a younger partner for Damo in particular....

OTBC

I have to be honest, I would be pleased if he wasn''t given a new contract.  Sounds harsh I know but I just don''t like his game and haven''t seen him play well consistantly for a long time.  The wages could be better spent elsewhere

[quote]Not really much of a suprise, I think he needs a move elsewhere.[/quote]

I agree, he needs to move on.  He is not the same player he was a couple of seasons ago and he seems quite content to just pick up his pay packet.

To be honest he is not much use as a squad player either.  He''s injured far too much and is hardly available when we need him anyway.

It''s such a shame because he was one of our best players and he has lots of ability, he just hasn''t got close to fulfilling his potential and I can''t see him doing it now.  He so easily has the talent to play in the PL.

good riddance, would be happy if i never saw him in a city shirt again. lazy and still lives in this "i used to play for man united" world. Wont forgive him for all the crap with his contract a few years ago either. only signed extension when he found out no one else wanted him.

cheerio, dont come back, get back to your pies.

What''s the state of his contract though?
Is he going to be a free agent in the summer or are we going to sell him or pay him off?
Surely he''s worth a few quid. Well, ok, on his recent performances maybe about 5.

I for one would be sad to see Mullers go, especially if we go down. He was never had any pace but I liked the way he used to put his foot on the ball, calm things down, and played it simple. I thought he played pretty well last season, and who could forget his goal against Reading (A)…I don’t thing I’ve ever celebrated a goal as much. Happy days.

But I agree he may be past his best, just think decisions on what players are ‘dead wood’ should be left until we know which division we’ll be next term.

[quote]Agreed, close the door behind you. Expect Delaneys to issue a profits warning early September though![/quote]

Ha ha! Superb post! I''m sick of seeing him in there.

Thanks for the goal against Reading Mullers and don''t let the door hit you in the bum on the way out.

He think it will be a shame if he goes. i still tease mi mates bout the goal he scored against Reading last season at Reading''s ground. Theyre reading fans....

bar iwan''s goal at cardiff that was one of the most celebrated ever. thing is, i think we could maybe do with him if we go down.maybe offload if we get someone better...

Personally i think we should wait until the end of the season before deciding what to do with him. His contract runs out in the summer and i think if we stay up then we should offload him as he isn''t up to playing at this level as we have seen. If we do go down then i think it might be worth hanging on to him as we would probably find it harder in attracting players to join us, and if we lose some players such as damo etc he could prove to be a useful squad player, and we know he is capable of performing at that level, if only he wasn''t so lazy.

One of those "if only" players.

Could have sat alongside a ball winner in the midfield, pinging 20-30 yard passes all over the pitch, to feet, free kick expert, link between midfield and attack, sure, not much pace or aggression, but with a good player alongside him, he could have made a difference.

Massive disappointment.

Don''t think he''ll be the only one on the way in the summer. I think we could see quite a lot of players leaving, McVeigh and Brennan spring to mind, Helveg will return to Denmark, Svensson to Sweden, will Eddy get a new contract???

The squad that gets together for the first game of August could be vastly different- no matter what division we are playing in- to the one which started this season.

Nah mate, he wasn''t a regular last season and for the money he''s on we can get someone else in who could probably do a far better job. Even if we go down attracting players won''t be a problem. We''ll have a strong squad for the division with great facilities and a good chance of coming straight back up.

I reckon a good replacement for the money would be Kevin Cooper. He worked very hard for us last season and seemed to really like the club. If we are still going to be on a tight budget next season then he would be a good''un.

Think some of these messages are out of order actually. Ok, so he hasn''t always played great but he has played for, and scored for City and thus deserves some respect and a good luck for the future.