Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 14

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 14 of Rays Funds of our Rays Funds season. After last week’s unlucky 5/6 from Inchy we have the perfect PUP to get us back to winning ways with Chellecity in charge and making the final selections. This is Chelle’s third season with us and in that time she’s become a great asset to this great team of PUPs, not just in selecting every week but also in supporting me at our various meets and being with me to present last season’s cheque to the academy. Chelle is also one of our club’s most loyal fans. Whenever I go away and however far Chelle is always there supporting and cheering on the Canaries.

If Chelle is to get us back to winning ways we will need to be at our very best and to provide her with the right ammunition. You PUPs are getting so good at that which is why we have won so often and been close so many other times. Don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be listed on the Bet365 web site.

Hughesy, Graham, Cosmic and ‘broadslim have all confirmed their spots for December. I’ve had to make a change to the 29th where I’m hoping that Statto can step in and be our Santa this year.  Please let me know and as always I can change it if it’s unsuitable.  : -

December 1st    Hughesy

December 8th   Graham Humphrey

December 15th  Cosmic Twin

December 22nd  Norfolkbroadslim

December 29th  Statto

So now Ill hand the thread over to Chellecity. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Chelle ... the free bet is yours....... [:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1859 for the Academy,so far.

Cant see us getting anything this week, both Rooney and RVP are out of international duty, resting for our game!

Norwich vs Manchester United.

Away Win.

Naff odds, but im sticking with predicting the norwich outcome.

Off to Holland this week with

Feyenoord v Willem II - Home Win

Feyennord are 5th with 3-2-0 15-6 at home, Willem II are bottom with 0-2-4 4-13 away

Best of luck Chelle and all you PUPs

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Michelle for this weekend and in fact to all you other PUPs out there.

Germany for me this week and a HOME WIN for BORUSSIA DORTMUND v Greuther Furth.

Ooohh, it''s here, my turn in the hotseat. Uh-oh!!!

Thank you Nutty for the intro, but I''m not sure I''m the perfect PUP to get us back to winning ways, seeing as I''m having a stinker of a season so far!!

So I will be relying more than ever on the wonderful army of PUPs to help me out. Every selection will be considered, and I''ll post the final 6 sometime on Friday evening.

Back soon with my own pick. Let the games begin...

Going down under this week, where I expect Emile Heskey to fire Newcastle Jets to a 3rd home win in 4 games. They face second from bottom side Wellington, who have only one once in their 6 outings so far this season, and that was at home. Fairly decent odds to, at just a shade over evens at 4/5 on.

Newcastle Jets vs Wellington- Home

Good luck :)

Croatia for me this week:

DYNAMO ZAGREB  -v-  NK Zadar  HOME WIN

Good Luck Chelle (another win for the girls hopefully) and all you Lovely PUPs[:)] 

I''m sticking with Norway and I''m going for a home win for Stromsgodet v. Stabaek.

Stromsgodet are W11 D3 L0 F36 A11 at home and Stabaek are W2 D1 L11 F14 A38 away.

Good luck, chellecity!

Austria Vienna to beat FC Magna Wr.NeustadtTop v bottomHome v awayWon the last four v lost the last threeEasy money...

Staying in Holland with Feyenoord. They won for me last week beating Roda 5-2 and this week they''re at home to bottom club Willem ll. Feyenoord W3 D2 L0 F15 A6 at home. Willem W0 D2 L4 F4 A13 away. No Euro distractions for Feyenoord either.

Feyenoord          v          Willem ll          Home Win

Good luck Chelle.

Germany for me this week.

Borussia Dortmund v Greuther Furth home win please.

Good luck Chelle. Let''s make it a hattrick for the girlies .

Although the Scum (2-2-4-5-17) have picked up a bit recently, I can''t see them getting anything at high-flying Leicester (6-1-1-14-6).Leicester v Ipswich Down.......Home win.Good luck Chelle. [Y]

Premier League for me this week

Man City to win at home v Aston Villa

Good luck everyone, especially chellecity

Evening everyone.

MMMK - East Stirling -v- RANGERS Away Win

MM - Nurenburg -v- BAYERN MUNICH Away Win

Good Luck everyone especially Chelle

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Austria Vienna to beat FC Magna Wr.NeustadtTop v bottomHome v awayWon the last four v lost the last threeEasy money...[/quote]Pete... Massive jinx here.  Betting 101 basics... the "Easy Money" line is a killer!  We''re now doomed to defeat.  I''m keeping the pick but if lightning strikes and Vienna loses we''ll know who was holding the lightning rod. /wink

I''m going with Lap this week and will have...

Leicester v Ipswich....Home win.

All the best to Chellecity and all this weeks pups.