Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Arsenal lost to 'the worst side in premier league history'

That''s Adrian Durham''s view right now on Talksport. ''Wenger should have offered his resignation''.

[:D]

He goes on: ''Equivalent to a 6-0 defeat cos Norwich are that bad.....''

He does love winding up Arsenal fans and Wenger............ [:D]

It''s the radio equivalent of The Sun, but instead of Page 3 girls you get a different variety of tits, although they are substantialy bigger.

He should be sacked, doesn''t have a clue...

But unfortunately he probably gets listeners and callers because he''s such a prat.

[quote user="gorlestongirl"]Turned Talksport on but it was worse than being trapped in taxi on the the North Circular. Is it always that dire?[/quote]
It''s okay some of the time. I would recommend listening to Stan Collymore whenever he''s on or trying to catch the Keys and Grey show which is pretty good. But they do have some right tw@ts on there. 

Shock jocks are a long standing phenomenon. Their role is to say controversial (stupid?) stuff in order to draw attention to themselves and their station. The problem is, the best ones are also usually somewhat charismatic - Talk Sport haven''t grasped this (as haven''t our messageboard equivalents on here)

[quote user="dpit"]Stan Collymore certainly seems to like us. Anyone know why?[/quote]
I think he liked the idea of a team getting back-to-back promotions and then beating Premier League stalwarts. He also like Lambert and Holt alot and I think he really likes Hughton as well.

Some fans over on the villa forums seem to agree, that we are the worst team in the league :)

apparently we''re in for a 3-0 thrashing, and a ''fluke win against arsenal won''t change that''

NOW this definitely feels like a derby game coming up OTBC

That Derby side earned 11 points and only one win in season 2007-08. They got rid of Billy Davies and took on a certain Paul Jewell, who has taken that experience to create such a great team down the A140.

[quote user="dpit"]Stan Collymore certainly seems to like us. Anyone know why?[/quote]My father was Stan Collymore''s English teacher at Cannock Chase High School.  I would like to think it''s because of this, but it probably isn''t.You can also hear what a great English teacher my father was whenever Stan''s on the radio, murdering the language.

[quote user="Jacoljam"]Talksport : Advert,drivel, advert,advert,advert,advert,drivel.advert,advert,drivel,advert...and so on.[/quote]Yep that about sums them up alright, waffle a bit, moneysupermarket, waffle a bit more thenWicks/Sellco even more waffle, and to finish a little comparethemarket/PPI claims...........woeful.

Durham is nothing more than a gobshite of the highest order, employed specifically to wind up people to the point where they pick up the phone and dial a premium rate number to argue with him.

His opinion on any subject is completely irrelevant.

[quote user="Twitchy"][quote user="Jacoljam"]Talksport : Advert,drivel, advert,advert,advert,advert,drivel.advert,advert,drivel,advert...and so on.[/quote]Yep that about sums them up alright, waffle a bit, moneysupermarket, waffle a bit more thenWicks/Sellco even more waffle, and to finish a little comparethemarket/PPI claims...........woeful.[/quote]When Saturday Comes magazine does a parody called "TalkBalls".(Although, having listened to Talksport, it might actually be a verbatim transcript...)[:)]

[quote user="gorlestongirl"]Turned Talksport on but it was worse than being trapped in taxi on the the North Circular. Is it always that dire?[/quote]Sounds like you caught it on a good day.

I quite like talksport and enjoy the durham and gough show. Have to say he''s well wide of the mark with this, yeah we''ve made a poor start, but were not the worst side in premier league history we''re not even the worst side this season.

I do miss the James whale show

Perhaps he gleaned his opinion of us by reading some of the posts on this message board?

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]Some fans over on the villa forums seem to agree, that we are the worst team in the league :)

apparently we''re in for a 3-0 thrashing, and a ''fluke win against arsenal won''t change that''

NOW this definitely feels like a derby game coming up OTBC[/quote]

Do you have a link to said Villa forum?

[quote user="paul moy"]

That''s Adrian Durham''s view right now on Talksport. ''Wenger should have offered his resignation''.

[/quote]Is that not what you''ve been saying for ages anyway?Or like Wiz, have YOU also changed your mind about Hoot and the team?

Adrian Durham is just a prize pr@t who has never had a good word to say about us since we''ve been back in the Prem. I think he may also be the guy who was slagging Frank Lampard off a few years back about his affair on his show so Lamps picked the phone up and called his show and told him what he thought of him...........priceless at the time.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

Is that not what you''ve been saying for ages anyway?

Or like Wiz, have YOU also changed your mind about Hoot and the team?
[/quote]

Please do find the link to prove where I''ve ever called for Wenger''s  resignation, oh so honourable Troll.     

Poshboy,Although Durham is a prize knob, you have got the wrong man. Lampard''s rant was at James O''Brien of LBC after he accused him of not looking after his children properly. You can sort of understand Fat Frank''s anger on this one.

Yes, it was when Durham was lambasting Jamie "Helium Scouser" Carragher''s retirement from international football that Mr Carragher phoned up and made him make a brown fish in his underpants.He is just a professional Troll.  He was doing it way before these teenyboppers with their new fangled flame-wars/hoola-hoops and pac man video games.I very much doubt he actually truly holds any of the opinions he spouts on Talksh#t.On a final note - I need to find the person who composed the Selco builders advert and exact retribution upon him. Words cannot describe how much I hate that advert.   (Autoglass following a close second)