Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Phew! Agent Jewell is staying

What a relief - for a minute there I though he was wobbling but he has pledged to stay and finish the job.  Must have  been all those texts of support he has received over the last couple of days

It wouldn''t matter if he wasn''t staying Crabby. Their problems are a lot deeper than the manager. They wouldn''t get a "Paul Lambert" because any manager worth his salt wouldn''t touch them with a bargepole. They would just get another has been or never was journeyman who needed a top up in their bank account.

They''re truly fooked and I''m enjoying every second of their demise.

Has anyone seen bluemike or chavol lately? Even osborne 1-0 seems to have crawled back into the bosom of his glory hunting family.

My dream fixture mext season:Coventry Vs Ipswich in League 1.That said, Coventry seem to be hell-bent on trying to be in the same league as Hinckley &/or Nuneaton !

[quote user="crabbycanary"]What a relief - for a minute there I though he was wobbling but he has pledged to stay and finish the job.  Must have  been all those texts of support he has received over the last couple of days[/quote]

Phew!

Too close for comfort that, I thought he was off.

Oh I know what you are saying Nutty, quite right. Itis not just down to Jewell as to why they are in the mess they are right now. I have just been speaking to an Ipswich fan, who says it would be the best thing for the Club, if they went down. He thinks, Evans would then pull out and the Binners (my word not his!) would be able to consolidate. He thinks they would have enough quality to get out of League 1. I didn''t have the heart to laugh at him!! They are mirroring ourselves 4 years ago, with loan signings etc, but they haven''t got what we had, have they?

[quote user="Wiz"]

Too close for comfort that, I thought he was off.

[/quote]

He might change his mind though Wiz. You know what some people are like. [:P]

I don''t know the exact figure, but I believe they are something like 66 million in debt.So even if they somehow managed to get themselves promoted (lol) then virtually every penny would end up being used to service that debt, leaving no money whatsoever to strengthen the team.It really, really is crumbling all around them.

I understand that the Scum AGM is this Wednesday and that they now owe Mucus Evans £73 million.

As said above it matters little who is the manager at poorman road - other than to allow the dimwtted rustics an excuse for their desperate plight ''hit''s the manager hinnit guv''

There should be no surprise if Til''s figure of £73m is right for what they owe (as of June 2012).

What is perhaps is a surprise is how even these halfwits could not see this coming - and worse, are still deluding themselves that Marcus Evans has their welfare as his chief priority.

At the moment the reality is that their season is already pretty over, with them now requiring a points total over the rest of the season that would equate to winning the title were it to be taken over the full season.

However unlike the unkind comments of young master nutty  I''m sure most others on here take no comfort in seeing this poor little club sinking further and further into the mire - and perhaps hope that one of their famous/celebrity fans steps forward with the £80 million odd that is needed to buy out Evans and take the club back to where it belongs

mid table mediocity

[quote user="K Lo"]My dream fixture mext season:Coventry Vs Ipswich in League 1.That said, Coventry seem to be hell-bent on trying to be in the same league as Hinckley &/or Nuneaton ![/quote]Colchester vs Ipswich would be good - be nice for the scum to have a derby game.

Ipswich are currently in LAST PLACE. It will definitely be blue in Ipswich if that''s the case at the end of the night. Jewell might reverse position once again.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Ipswich are currently in LAST PLACE. It will definitely be blue in Ipswich if that''s the case at the end of the night. Jewell might reverse position once again.

[/quote]TWTD will make good reading tonight if things stay the same.fingers crossed [Y][B][:D]

A very, sad, sad sight

A mighty club like this scrabbling around the bottom of the second tier with a team patched up with loaness and a squad cobble together out of freebies and cast offs

It cannot be much fun for the 13,000 or so glum faced farmhands sat  in stone silence in the acres of space that is poorman road - perhaps now realising that there is still far further to fall for their grubby little club.

Deeply upsetting times for all City fans, I suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKCnHWas3HQWE F**KIN LOVE PAUL JEWELWE F**KIN LOVE PAUL JEWELPAUL JEWELWE F**KIN LOVE PAUL JEWELI don''t want us to get ahead of ourselves, but I think its time we starting singing this ar Carra again.

I fear the problems run far, far deeper than Jewell

In fact it could be argued that he is a consequence of those troubles than ever a cause

Can''t we do something to help ?

A charity game, take the blanket round at halftime or a Binner in Need Fundraiser

ps if only someone had told those over excited farmhands to save those tenners they were waving about at Carrow Road 5 years ago, they would only be around £73m in debt

[quote user="City1st"]

I fear the problems run far, far deeper than Jewell

In fact it could be argued that he is a consequence of those troubles than ever a cause

Can''t we do something to help ?

A charity game, take the blanket round at halftime or a Binner in Need Fundraiser

ps if only someone had told those over excited farmhands to save those tenners they were waving about at Carrow Road 5 years ago, they would only be around £73m in debt

[/quote]What about a "Hug a Binner Week" [:D]

[quote user="City1st"] 

[/quote]I''ve got it."Be a winner... buy a Binner dinner"?

Think they (Derby) have just scored - Would prefer for them to get a draw and keep Jewell for another week or so personally! :)

But even so.. ha ha ha ha! :)