Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Phew! Agent Jewell is staying

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/167896_482887630876_6807021_n_zpsba29aa46.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Mike hunt"][quote user="Chris Brown"][/quote]

Surely u can just hack into their server?[/quote]
Not risking that again!

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/167896_482887630876_6807021_n_zpsba29aa46.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

[Y]

Listening to Radio Suffolk. Chris Hutchings has just said on air that Paul Jewel is still at the club and is currently watching a DVD of the match to find out what went wrong.

You couldn''t make this up!!

Apparently Marcus Evans is out of the country.

Paul Jewell can''t do a pressy because he''s watching a dvd. Any ideas what?

The boy mucus is on his hols and isn''t interested..

You couldn''t make it up!

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/167896_482887630876_6807021_n_zpsba29aa46.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Brilliant Morty.[;)]

Michael Foulger on Twitter 1.24pm on 23rd October 2012

Agent Jewell, I salute you. Oh & Mr Clegg how''s that ''small''

club to the North of you doing right now? Debt free & Premier League

FYI #ncfc

[quote user="Chris Brown"][quote user="Mike hunt"][quote user="Chris Brown"][/quote]

Surely u can just hack into their server?[/quote]
Not risking that again!
[/quote]Brilliant Chris, Mike hunt........really? sounds like someone from Moe''s Tavern, "anyone seen Mike hunt".

Not only have they given those of us who support Nowich a bloody good laugh tonight, they have also reminded us that things at Carrow Road are no-where near as bad as they are merely 40/45 miles down the road.

Jewell in!

You just know that once again they''ll go for another mediocre expensive option like Roy Keane or Paul Jewell. Although Chris Hutchings seems to normally get a go at Paul Jewells job when he gets sacked so lets hope thats the case this time!Tbh though annoyingly relegation could be a good thing for them, they have been in this gradual decline for years and remind me of us when we went down. The only problem for them is that they have alot of players on high wages who would be hard to shift where as luckily most of our crap players were on loan so we could start off again when we went down.I just remember when Evans first took them over and we were skint and they were all waiving money about at us when we played them and again when we went down and Keane was appointed around the same time they were all boasting about how they would definitely be in the premier league soon and how we were going to be doomed to the lower leagues for years. Oh how the tables have turned hey!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Paul Jewell can''t do a pressy because he''s watching a dvd. Any ideas what?

The boy mucus is on his hols and isn''t interested..

You couldn''t make it up!

[/quote]

Could be Divas ''Vid D*cks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NKMk8IpcV8

Passed away in silence at 9.38pm Tues 23rd Oct.

Service to be held at poorman road cemetery 3.00pm Sat 27th October. Followed by relegation in 2013

No flowers by request. Donations welcome to the Distressed Donkey''s Association

Peace after much suffering (and even more embarrassment)

Blimey this makes it eleven Binner threads on the front page and all before Bly gets to work in the middle of the night.[;)]

"The only problem for them is that they have alot of players on high wages who would be hard to shift "

not true I''m afraid

I beieve that as things stand they will not even have enough players on the books in June 2013 to make up a team. It is the fact of them NOT paying decent wages that has been one of the contributory factors in the further demise in the past couple of years.

Unlike us when we went down there is not a ''shadow'' board waiting in the wings. The club still stinks to high heaven as far as many around suffolk are concerned. Sheepshanks tucked up far too many, and far too many have not forgot what he did in the name of the club.

They are currently over £70m in debt and will probably be more in debt by June 2013. This will stop almost anyone else from buying the club, so it''s most likely the freefall will continue, unless Evans has a change of tact, and stops seeing this grubby little club as no more than a convenient tax avoidance vehicle.

As said before - there is far more fun to still come ... enjoy